PDA

View Full Version : Calling out the Whizz

Jay Trotter
12-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Well, with the P.A.I.H.L. sign-ups well under way, and I'm surprised to see our resident Walter Mitty and his motley crew have not put a team in for this year's league play!

What's with this wiffleball whizz? I thought you and your Baltimore cronies had game? :rolleyes:

Sign-ups are here (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109039) if you think you can play with the big boys.

kingfin66
12-20-2013, 11:46 AM
It will be interesting to see if this escalates to a Triple Dog Dare. Let's just hope that Whiffleballwhiz is not really Flick.

HoofedInTheChest
12-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Too funny.

Merry Christmas Bear, and all the best in the new year. :ThmbUp:

wiffleball whizz
12-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes gonna put a team in......

I've more then held my own in the golf tournaments advanced 2 rounds in match play and got nailed on the wire in the deltoga challenge(although H4C was under wraps) and looks like I can win the overall football contest!!!

I gotta read into this contest and makes sure it aligns with work
Sked..,......

On a serious note the guys who run these contests and yourself included don't get nearly as much credit as you deserve.....I truly enjoy them all

horses4courses
12-20-2013, 07:42 PM
(although H4C was under wraps)

Hey, thanks for the plug.
Sure, I had wraps......front and hind ;)

good luck in the NFL, whizz

PaceAdvantage
12-22-2013, 02:02 AM
On a serious note the guys who run these contests and yourself included don't get nearly as much credit as you deserve.....I truly enjoy them allI second this emotion! :ThmbUp: :jump: