PDA

View Full Version : Big A- small prices

jk3521
12-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Afraid to bet anything over 7/5 there these days. :mad:

cj
12-19-2013, 02:54 PM

Today was a card that looked very predictable and chalky. I usually prefer New York, but not today, too many other tracks running with better options.

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 03:18 PM

The key is to wait for the one race per week that a horse pays over 4 dollars and crush it!

jk3521
12-19-2013, 03:24 PM
I refuse to bet Dapper Draper in the 9th. I think they were shooting in the last race. might not hit the board (I hope). :bang: :bang: :bang:

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 04:07 PM
I refuse to bet Dapper Draper in the 9th. I think they were shooting in the last race. might not hit the board (I hope). :bang: :bang: :bang:

Hes the fave....and this place is the graveyard of non favorites...caveat emptor!

Clocker
12-19-2013, 04:07 PM

Hard to find anything much over that in 5 and 6 horse fields. :rolleyes:

jk3521
12-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey Dapper Draper paid 7/5 !!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey Dapper Draper paid 7/5 !!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
Got roughed up 3 wide on the turns and crushed the field with heart, soul and class.

I thought he was in trouble when he got hung wide, but those supertrainers seem to make em overcome all obstacles on many an occasion.

Big Sal
12-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't exactly classify Linda Rice as a Super Trainer.

jk3521
12-19-2013, 04:49 PM

She is super nice looking :blush:

lamboguy
12-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Linda Rice's whole family are all good in the racing industry. there is a girl riding in Illinois now that is related to her, Taylor Rice that is real good. she has another relative, Kevin Rice, that to me is the top exercise rider in America. that whole family is all about winning.

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 05:05 PM

Rice is a smart supertrainer, she doesnt win 45% and stuff her success in others faces, but she can win whenever she feels like it, when she has hot days, her horses explode like supersonic turbo jets, rebreaking and never finding the end of a mile.

Big Sal
12-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Linda Rice's whole family are all good in the racing industry. there is a girl riding in Illinois now that is related to her, Taylor Rice that is real good. she has another relative, Kevin Rice, that to me is the top exercise rider in America. that whole family is all about winning.

Not to mention Presque Isle Downs trainer Wayne "the brain" Rice.

Always very well dressed, Wayne rides his girlfriend Arienne Cox first-call, on virtually everything.

She riders several pounds overweight, and Wayne gets laughed at by some for letting her ride everything.

We know that Wayne Rice is a very open-minded individual because of what his girlfriend and 1st call jockey wrote on her Myspace Profile:

"Who I'd like to meet:

I am interested in meeting exceptional individuals. I am fit, sexy, talented and intelligent, I expect you to be also. I am not interested in single men unless they are exceptional, as I am in a committed relationship with a open minded man. I like to travel, party on the boat, play with sexy women and I generally appreciate great bodies...."

Anyway, he's a good guy. I joke around with him when I see him.

I was told that Arienne actually got her name "from a character in a book" -- my best guess is Mein Kampf.

andtheyreoff
12-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Rice is a smart supertrainer, she doesnt win 45% and stuff her success in others faces, but she can win whenever she feels like it, when she has hot days, her horses explode like supersonic turbo jets, rebreaking and never finding the end of a mile.

Yeah, that's it.

Seriously, though, considering the fact you seem to think almost every trainer above 20% is a criminal, every jockey is a crook, and every upper-level person is intentionally incompetent, I wonder just how the hell you are able to still watch and bet racing, unless you make so much money off of it that you use it for toilet paper.

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah, that's it.

Seriously, though, considering the fact you seem to think almost every trainer above 20% is a criminal, every jockey is a crook, and every upper-level person is intentionally incompetent, I wonder just how the hell you are able to still watch and bet racing, unless you make so much money off of it that you use it for toilet paper.

What are you talking about? I never said any of this stuff, don't put words in my mouth.

Big Sal
12-19-2013, 05:34 PM

I have serious questions regarding your claim as a Hall of Fame nominee around here.

lamboguy
12-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Not to mention Presque Isle Downs trainer Wayne "the brain" Rice.

Always very well dressed, Wayne rides his girlfriend Arienne Cox first-call, on virtually everything.

She riders several pounds overweight, and Wayne gets laughed at by some for letting her ride everything.

We know that Wayne Rice is a very open-minded individual because of what his girlfriend and 1st call jockey wrote on her Myspace Profile:

"Who I'd like to meet:

I am interested in meeting exceptional individuals. I am fit, sexy, talented and intelligent, I expect you to be also. I am not interested in single men unless they are exceptional, as I am in a committed relationship with a open minded man. I like to travel, party on the boat, play with sexy women and I generally appreciate great bodies...."

Anyway, he's a good guy. I joke around with him when I see him.

I was told that Arienne actually got her name "from a character in a book" -- my best guess is Mein Kampf.you are right on, i like those people as well. the biggest mistake that i have made is not sending the new york bred horses that i didn't sell over to her to train.

andtheyreoff
12-19-2013, 05:47 PM
What are you talking about? I never said any of this stuff, don't put words in my mouth.

About the jockey part, here's a thread about jockeys moving out of the way for Martin Pedroza at Fairplex:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87170

Plus the whole thread you've devoted to jockeys moving out of the way:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108349

And the time you blantantly accused both Ortiz brothers of stiffing horses:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100985&highlight=Ortiz

As for trainers, there was your post about Rice you just made, even though there's little to nothing about her record or character that would suggest so. Plus, you made a post once (I can't remember stating the exact thread) saying that tracks should write some races saying that any trainer winning above 20% would be ineligible, which of course is completely moronic. And about racetrack executives, you've made so many about them they could fill a book.

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 05:51 PM
About the jockey part, here's a thread about jockeys moving out of the way for Martin Pedroza at Fairplex:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87170

Plus the whole thread you've devoted to jockeys moving out of the way:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108349

And the time you blantantly accused both Ortiz brothers of stiffing horses:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100985&highlight=Ortiz

As for trainers, there was your post about Rice you just made, even though there's little to nothing about her record or character that would suggest so. Plus, you made a post once (I can't remember stating the exact thread) saying that tracks should write some races saying that any trainer winning above 20% would be ineligible, which of course is completely moronic. And about racetrack executives, you've made so many about them they could fill a book.

You're right, all jockeys are honest, all trainers are honest too. As far as Rice goes, my thread was a compliment, she's a great trainer, i never suggested anything more.

And stop cyber stalking me, pulling up posts of mine like that is a little creepy to be honest.

OTM Al
12-19-2013, 06:09 PM
You're right, all jockeys are honest, all trainers are honest too. As far as Rice goes, my thread was a compliment, she's a great trainer, i never suggested anything more.

And stop cyber stalking me, pulling up posts of mine like that is a little creepy to be honest.

No, creepy is you resurrecting 8 year old posts that have members in the thread that have since died. You really sent a shiver down my spine when you brought back one that had been started by Rich Bauer a while back. Seriously man, you complain about everything. I'm sure he could have found more if he felt like it.

JustRalph
12-19-2013, 06:11 PM

Only on a horse racing board could you get away with this pronouncement

Robert Goren
12-19-2013, 07:29 PM
The problem with Rice trained horses is that they almost always look like they should win on paper and Maggie almost always likes the way they look in the paddock.

andtheyreoff
12-19-2013, 08:23 PM

Actually, you called her a "supertrainer", which is a term generally used when describing trainers who cheat. So don't try to backpedal on that.

And I don't mean to cyber stalk you, but your posts tend to be memorable. They're usually either funny or painful to read, or both.

Red Knave
12-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I was told that Arienne actually got her name "from a character in a book" -- my best guess is Mein Kampf.

Can I just say that I snorted coffee, yet again, reading posts on this board ?????

Jeez! You could warn a guy.

(weren't you a drugstore at one time ... or something?)

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Actually, you called her a "supertrainer", which is a term generally used when describing trainers who cheat. So don't try to backpedal on that.

And I don't mean to cyber stalk you, but your posts tend to be memorable. They're usually either funny or painful to read, or both.

Thanks for the compliment on my posts being memorable...i think :D

I didnt realize that all supertrainers were cheaters, but maybe you're right that the term generally is used for someone who is a cheater. Lets hope she's getting those horses to rebreak at the quarter pole on the up and up.