PDA

View Full Version : NY. football Giants show UP today 12/15

sammy the sage
12-15-2013, 10:18 AM
against the mighty SS's...taking mL for 1/2 and points 6.5 for 1/2...

this IS NOT a lock, it is not play of the day, week or year...it is just a hunch based on weather and ATTITUDE...

Attitude determines MORE football games than anything else...

Ocala Mike
12-15-2013, 02:41 PM
After that first half, I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately, the "attitude" gods have shortchanged the Giants so far. Let's see what they're made of in the second half.

cj
12-15-2013, 03:08 PM
As I said in another thread, the Giants suck.

wiffleball whizz
12-15-2013, 04:46 PM
against the mighty SS's...taking mL for 1/2 and points 6.5 for 1/2...

this IS NOT a lock, it is not play of the day, week or year...it is just a hunch based on weather and ATTITUDE...

Attitude determines MORE football games than anything else...

Bad picks happen...........

That was a ultra impressive win by Seattle who really didn't need it

lamboguy
12-15-2013, 05:53 PM
As I said in another thread, the Giants suck.they aren't any worse than the Patriots, and the Pats were 14 yards away from being the top seed in the AFC.

usually there is a point line on the NFC vs. AFC for the Superbowl. i might fly out to the dessert to bet it right now before it goes up. i can't see an AFC team that can come close to the other league right now.

Robert Fischer
12-15-2013, 06:07 PM
they aren't any worse than the Patriots, and the Pats were 14 yards away from being the top seed in the AFC.

usually there is a point line on the NFC vs. AFC for the Superbowl. i might fly out to the dessert to bet it right now before it goes up. i can't see an AFC team that can come close to the other league right now.

I haven't been betting football, but what did I miss with Denver ?

Grits
12-15-2013, 07:31 PM
No, they didn't show up. Their attitude? What attitude? It hasn't shown up all year. 23-0. The walk of shame--in order. And the JETS, who just got hammered 30-20, play after play, by Carolina with Cam Newton playing hurt? They didn't show up either.

The JETS were called a "longshot" for the playoffs. Lord, I thought I was listening to a horse race. Waited to hear, "up the track" as the final minute ran down. :lol: Not a good year for NY, gentlemen.

burnsy
12-15-2013, 07:47 PM
No, they didn't show up. Their attitude? What attitude? It hasn't shown up all year. 23-0. The walk of shame--in order. And the JETS, who just got hammered 30-20, play after play, by Carolina with Cam Newton playing hurt? They didn't show up either.

The JETS were called a "longshot" for the playoffs. Lord, I thought I was listening to a horse race. Waited to hear, "up the track" as the final minute ran down. :lol: Not a good year for NY, gentlemen.

I hear ya. I'm a Bills fan so i'm used to NY losing all the time but this year is ridiculous. I actually think the Bills are the best of the three which isn't saying much. I never thought the Giants had a shot today and they didn't. Seattle can make chop liver out of good teams on their best day....they can beat the Giants at "half throttle". The homers up here love the "Gints" the last two weeks have been awful for them...i heard every excuse of how they would win today,,,,,yeah ok. The NFC has better teams this year.....i agree with that posting. At least we aren't Dallas fans.......they are just a hopeless mess...someone should run that old bastard owner out of town and get a real general manager. :D

horses4courses
12-15-2013, 08:17 PM
they aren't any worse than the Patriots, and the Pats were 14 yards away from being the top seed in the AFC.

I agree, lambo.

Sure looks like Seattle's title to lose.....that's a mean defense they have.
Who in the NFC is going to beat them at home?
Unlikely to happen, unless they have some key players getting hurt.

Latest I see on NFC v AFC is NFC -2.5/48.5 (money line -135)
If Seattle stays on a roll, they could be a 7+ pt favorite by game day.
Denver should have home field in the AFC. They may have peaked too early.

Here's a link to that prop - I don't know who has it on their board.
Trying to find out.

http://props.scoresandodds.com/section_display.cfm?event=2014%20Early%20Super%20B owl%20XLVIII%20Line%20-%20Metlife%20Stadium%20East%20Rutherford%20NJ&sporttype=120&startdate=12/15/2013

cj
12-15-2013, 08:28 PM

They are a lot worse than the Patriots. As Parcells says, you are what your record says you are.

sammy the sage
12-15-2013, 11:44 PM
don't bet hunch's...oh and cut Manning & Fire Coughlin.... :lol:

that was bad a pick...happens.

Valuist
12-16-2013, 01:40 PM
They are a lot worse than the Patriots. As Parcells says, you are what your record says you are.

Parcells may be a great coach and a great judge of talent, but that statement realistically couldn't be more wrong.

cj
12-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Parcells may be a great coach and a great judge of talent, but that statement realistically couldn't be more wrong.

Yeah, I know, but at this point in the season it isn't that far from the truth. The Giants as good as the Patriots? That is far from the truth.

lamboguy
12-16-2013, 02:31 PM
there's nothing far fetched from what i said. i already admitted that they have a winning record, the team has lost half its starting players throughout the year, and they keep getting new players to replace the less new players that have replaced the starters. they won 5 games in the last minute against teams that have been sleep walking. take away those 5 wins and make them losses and they are right there with the Giants.

cj
12-16-2013, 02:41 PM
there's nothing far fetched from what i said. i already admitted that they have a winning record, the team has lost half its starting players throughout the year, and they keep getting new players to replace the less new players that have replaced the starters. they won 5 games in the last minute against teams that have been sleep walking. take away those 5 wins and make them losses and they are right there with the Giants.

But that is the thing, you can't take away the 5 wins. They won. It wasn't luck every time.

Valuist
12-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I know, but at this point in the season it isn't that far from the truth. The Giants as good as the Patriots? That is far from the truth.

I agree the Giants are lousy.