PDA

View Full Version : 4njbets at Winners Bayonne?

affirmedny
12-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Anybody know if they have a window to make withdrawals like they do at the Meadowlands?

Longshot6977
12-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Anybody know if they have a window to make withdrawals like they do at the Meadowlands?

Congrats on making a withdrawal instead of a deposit!

I don't know about Winners in Bayonne, but have you tried to use the new TVG card they sent you last month or so? It works like the old 4NJBETS card to make withdrawals at almost any machine where it gives a voucher for you to cash at a teller. No reason why it wouldn't work in Winners. Let us know the outcome.

affirmedny
12-15-2013, 12:15 PM

I don't know about Winners in Bayonne, but have you tried to use the new TVG card they sent you last month or so? It works like the old 4NJBETS card to make withdrawals at almost any machine where it gives a voucher for you to cash at a teller. No reason why it wouldn't work in Winners. Let us know the outcome.

Tried it at Meadowlands. It does everything BUT make a withdrawal. Stupid right? They say it's a "security risk".

wiffleball whizz
12-15-2013, 01:36 PM

Post of the day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Withdrawals are a rarity :lol: :lol: