PDA

View Full Version : s.a. sat.

freeneasy
03-27-2004, 04:00 PM
ok this horse is in the 4th and looks very solid today. he's the fav. at 5-2 but i think that the linesmaker put him that high as opposed to setting the horse up at 4-5, even money, knowing that this horse will probably receive strong enough betting that will send the horse off at 4-5 from a ml of 5-2.
gets a switch from solis to espinoza and solis didnt get off to ride someting else in the race as he doesnt have a mount here.
simon bray is training at 5% but he has a 23% clip with md. cm. and a + $3.26 roi for these types.
i dont think he can lose this. gets what he likes in distance and gets what he likes in pace.
he's at the bottom rung for md. cm. but this is where he is going to win.
looks like he's the right chalk today and if your playing a pk3 or a double chances are he's going to beat you if you leave him out.
as far as tris go you wont have to put him no worse then 2nd

freeneasy
03-27-2004, 04:02 PM
forgot
its the # 2 horse in the 4th, bella nunzi :D

freeneasy
03-27-2004, 05:27 PM
bet a couple a hunnert dollars on the horse to win and he's at 6-5 and iam thinking, man iam getting a much better price then i thought i would be getting. so the race goes off and at the last board change all of a sudden iam looking at 3-5. talk about a chop block. remember those from your high shool football days. jez.