View Full Version : Friday the 13th pic4 at BigM

melman
12-13-2013, 10:30 AM
My picks for the pic4.
R7 1-2-6
R8 4-1
R9 5-7
R10 4-5-6

Free deluxe pp's from Trackmaster for the pic4 races. $50,000 guar pool.

http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/

Ray2000
12-13-2013, 11:28 AM
How about these for a Lucky day? :)

Northfield
R2 Ex Box :1: :3: Precious Dreamer-7/2 Betty Jack-9/2

R9 Ex Box :1: :3: Twin B Shasta-7/2 Cg'S Lady-9/2

Big M Longshots
R4 # :1: Worth The Money As-12/1 and # :3: Upfrontstrikesgold-10/1 would make a hellava 13 ExBx
I'll go 13/1345 Ex

I like your P4 but have to throw in
R8 #6 All About Kisses-10/1

GLA

cmp92
12-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Meadowlands
Race 1: :5: I'm eager to see what Gingras tweets about this one. Looks like he got roughed up at Balmoral and still won. :10: shows 1:53 miles at Lexington, but I'll pass with the bad post.
Race 2: :8: I guess will be my top pick. Pretty wide open race in my opinion. I've been pleasantly surprised by Truman Gale at Vernon in the past, let's see if I can cash on him while he's up against the big boys.
Race 7: :6:
Race 8: :7:
Race 9: :7: Put away a nice chunk of change last year. Recent form hasn't been great. Maybe some time on the big track will help.
Race 12: :5:

Yonkers
Didn't really take a long look at the form on this one, but in Race 1 the :5: is owned by Tim Tetrick LLC and his brother is listed as the driver. Won two starts back at 8-1. The :2: is owned and driven by Mark Macdonald and has won two in a row and is 6/5 ML. Both have gone in 1:55 or so. Maybe you can catch Tetrick at a price?

Woodbine
Race 3: :5: Has been pretty sharp lately. I don't expect to really get any value, I'll take a look at exacta probables near post time and consider an exacta.
Race 5: :6: Another Christoforou pick. The guy was the best around maybe 8-10 years ago and then he got hurt. He's still a solid driver. Looks like a fairly soft field and he fits in well.
Race 8: :1: Burke sends this horse to Canada and Menary picks up the training duties. Another consistent horse, will the long trip up north hurt him?

mrroyboy
12-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Race 7 No 1 Ellisarro Hanover ML 10-1 longshot special of the night.

outofthebox
12-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Meadowlands
Race 1: :5: I'm eager to see what Gingras tweets about this one. Looks like he got roughed up at Balmoral and still won. :10: shows 1:53 miles at Lexington, but I'll pass with the bad post.
Race 2: :8: I guess will be my top pick. Pretty wide open race in my opinion. I've been pleasantly surprised by Truman Gale at Vernon in the past, let's see if I can cash on him while he's up against the big boys.
Race 7: :6:
Race 8: :7:
Race 9: :7: Put away a nice chunk of change last year. Recent form hasn't been great. Maybe some time on the big track will help.
Race 12: :5:

Yonkers
Didn't really take a long look at the form on this one, but in Race 1 the :5: is owned by Tim Tetrick LLC and his brother is listed as the driver. Won two starts back at 8-1. The :2: is owned and driven by Mark Macdonald and has won two in a row and is 6/5 ML. Both have gone in 1:55 or so. Maybe you can catch Tetrick at a price?

Woodbine
Race 3: :5: Has been pretty sharp lately. I don't expect to really get any value, I'll take a look at exacta probables near post time and consider an exacta.
Race 5: :6: Another Christoforou pick. The guy was the best around maybe 8-10 years ago and then he got hurt. He's still a solid driver. Looks like a fairly soft field and he fits in well.
Race 8: :1: Burke sends this horse to Canada and Menary picks up the training duties. Another consistent horse, will the long trip up north hurt him?Nice start. Burke improved him 5 seconds. Im sure the faster track helped a little. Pierce on the 2yo # 3 was quite happy to finish second as he gave no effort to come out from cover till 20 yards to go..One to watch..

cmp92
12-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Nice start. Burke improved him 5 seconds. Im sure the faster track helped a little. Pierce on the 2yo # 3 was quite happy to finish second as he gave no effort to come out from cover till 20 yards to go..One to watch..
Very impressive efforts from Time To Quit and West Side Story.

melman
12-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Friday the 13th was a good night for driver Ron Pierce and his fans. He had winners that paid $31.20 $10.40 $51.20 and $32.20, I think that will help his ovrall ROI stats a bit. :)