PDA

View Full Version : Bris file problem

upthecreek
12-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Im having trouble running the Tampa bris single file in my old Yeast program There wasnt a problem til today I can run other files I have (ie BC files worked) but today Im getting this error:

Input past end of file in module YEA at address 1208:4D45

The other 2 yeast programs work Tandem and Graph but not the mail one Any help would be much appreciated Thanks in advance!

jk3521
12-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Im having trouble running the Tampa bris single file in my old Yeast program There wasnt a problem til today I can run other files I have (ie BC files worked) but today Im getting this error:

Input past end of file in module YEA at address 1208:4D45

The other 2 yeast programs work Tandem and Graph but not the mail one Any help would be much appreciated Thanks in advance!
Sounds like you may have a "yeast infection" !

michiken
12-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Go back to bris and re-download the file and see if it helps. It could of been a corrupt zip file.

Send the corrupt one back to them via email to make sure you don't get charged twice.

upthecreek
12-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Go back to bris and re-download the file and see if it helps. It could of been a corrupt zip file.

Send the corrupt one back to them via email to make sure you don't get charged twice.
Thnx but its all the latest Tam files 12-11,12-13,12-14 so I don't think thats it

acorn54
12-13-2013, 06:02 PM
check to see how much storage space you have in the program file you are downloading to. it might be you have to clear up some space if you haven't been deleting datafiles or moving them out of the initial spot they are loaded and processed by the program.

upthecreek
12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
OK thnx I'll try that

upthecreek
12-14-2013, 07:27 AM
check to see how much storage space you have in the program file you are downloading to. it might be you have to clear up some space if you haven't been deleting datafiles or moving them out of the initial spot they are loaded and processed by the program.

That didnt work but thnx for your input

acorn54
12-14-2013, 09:05 PM
okay
i googled the error type code you are getting
from what i can make of computer speak this is the gist of what the geeks trying to solve the problem for someone else who had the same issue said

"Apparently, you opened the document in wordpad, and NOT in notepad. Notepad saves files in txt format. Wordpad DOES NOT.

In any case, your culprit is the extra line feed at the end of the file.

The problem is that you are using the WRITE statement to save the file."

i don't know if the above makes any sense to you, you can google the error code yourself and see what you can find.
if you could re-download the yeast program that might solve the problem as perhaps your present yeast program somehow got corrupted.

upthecreek
12-15-2013, 07:11 AM
okay
i googled the error type code you are getting
from what i can make of computer speak this is the gist of what the geeks trying to solve the problem for someone else who had the same issue said

"Apparently, you opened the document in wordpad, and NOT in notepad. Notepad saves files in txt format. Wordpad DOES NOT.

In any case, your culprit is the extra line feed at the end of the file.

The problem is that you are using the WRITE statement to save the file."

i don't know if the above makes any sense to you, you can google the error code yourself and see what you can find.
if you could re-download the yeast program that might solve the problem as perhaps your present yeast program somehow got corrupted.

Thnx I googled it first and didn't understand any of the answers I've tried a dozen other files and they all work,it just seems to be the most recent Tam files and yet they work in other programs I'm baffeled Thnx for the help

upthecreek
12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Bris apparently changed the file and the program can't read it? Something about it cant find the stop? Beyond me!

JimG
12-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Bris apparently changed the file and the program can't read it? Something about it cant find the stop? Beyond me!

I did a little checking on your behalf today as I had Turfway's file from today and it did the same thing. Works fine in everything except the yeast program, to my knowledge. Any tiny change to the file can cause that error. I thought maybe there was an extra blank line at the end of the file causing it, but afraid not.

You may need to call bris to see if they made any small changes recently in the drf file.