PDA

View Full Version : Itsagoodtendollars

letswastemoney
12-12-2013, 03:22 PM
That was one of the crummiest rides I've ever seen in Aqueduct Race 7. If I was a beginner, looked at what Itsagoodtendollars was going to do on paper, then watched the race, I would think that horse was being stiffed.

Yes, I'm a little biased since I bet on him.

Stillriledup
12-12-2013, 03:24 PM
The whole race looked shaky, but that' what you get at this place sometimes, seemed like every jock in the race bet on the 1 there and if they didnt, they should have.

TheEdge07
12-12-2013, 03:29 PM
That was one of the crummiest rides I've ever seen in Aqueduct Race 7. If I was a beginner, looked at what Itsagoodtendollars was going to do on paper, then watched the race, I would think that horse was being stiffed.

Andy tweeted the trainer..Jeremiah Englehart replied...um..wow

Stillriledup
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Andy tweeted the trainer..Jeremiah Englehart replied...um..wow

Did he tweet back that he made a big score betting on the 1, who went 26, 51?

letswastemoney
12-12-2013, 03:41 PM
It's time for me to take my business to SRU Downs.

cj
12-12-2013, 03:41 PM

I actually tweeted about the ride before they hit the 1st turn. That was embarrassing. That guy should have to explain, but he won't. New York riders are just awful now. Easy to see why Ramon was so dominant.

Stillriledup
12-12-2013, 03:44 PM
I actually tweeted about the ride before they hit the 1st turn. That was embarrassing. That guy should have to explain, but he won't. New York riders are just awful now. Easy to see why Ramon was so dominant.

So now we have Race 8, a cruddy filly vs Boys, looks "lone speed"...how can you bet against her with any good frame of mind that she will get pressured?

You say the riders are "awful" but these are some of the best in the world, this is a major track with large purses, so its either that they ARE stupid, or, there's something more. I'd like to think they're dumb and honest, but when you see stuff like this, it makes you wonder. Im scared to make a bet now because i have no idea how the race will "shape up" and if i have no idea if a front runner will get pressed, how can i bet a closer?

Stillriledup
12-12-2013, 03:45 PM
It's time for me to take my business to SRU Downs.

Zero chance that stuff would happen at my place. Guys would be "racing horses" or being fined/suspended for lack of effort.

tanner12oz
12-12-2013, 09:02 PM

I virtual stabled this horse maybe a year back

BombsAway Bob
12-12-2013, 11:17 PM

watching the head-on replay is dumbfounding...
a 10lb. bug boy would look better riding!
(#3 breaking from rail)

http://www.nyra.com/aqueduct/videos/race-replay/AQD/2013/20131212/7/headon/

cj
12-12-2013, 11:40 PM
watching the head-on replay is dumbfounding...
a 10lb. bug boy would look better riding!
(#3 breaking from rail)

http://www.nyra.com/aqueduct/videos/race-replay/AQD/2013/20131212/7/headon/

He put on a clinic of bad riding today. His ride in the 8th was pretty bad. Early in the card, the very sharp Nick Tammaro had tweeted about another of his rides where he was needlessly wide...and of course the 7th was so bad it is hard to believe.

Stillriledup
12-12-2013, 11:50 PM
He put on a clinic of bad riding today. His ride in the 8th was pretty bad. Early in the card, the very sharp Nick Tammaro had tweeted about another of his rides where he was needlessly wide...and of course the 7th was so bad it is hard to believe.

This stuff doesnt happen at any other track. If you like a closer and there are a few speeds signed on, you can be sure that you'll get at least SOME pace to run at. At this place, you dont ever know what you're getting, the jocks are too much of a factor in the races, there is too much manipulating of running styles, there's too many riders riding as if they are in a 3 mile race and it happens all the time, on a daily basis.

Hopefully its just bad riding and incompetence and not something more.