PDA

View Full Version : Finger Lakes debuts new ADW

FantasticDan
12-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Went live today:

https://www.fingerlakesbonusbets.com/

lamboguy
12-11-2013, 06:07 PM
i guess there adw is not separate from the track like Twinspire's is with Churchill and Express Bet is with all the Stronach tracks.

i wonder what is going to happen with track handles come January 1, 2014 when the states of Pennsylvania and New York start charging adw's for resident's of their state's to bet.

Vigorish
12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
I have to admit I was slightly taken aback by the rebates offered to regular players, even in the lowest available tier. And the 5% additional bonus on Finger Lakes is very competitive. For people who no longer have a home in their existing ADW/rebate shop, this site is making a credible attempt at capturing serious horseplayers. Heck, I get extremely good rebates and might take advantage of the bonus and rebate on WPS (for Santa Anita/Del Mar, Churchill, and Gulfstream).

Basically, if you bet $250-500 in a given week, you get 1.5% WPS. For $500-$9999 you get 2%. For 10K+ you get 2.25%. There is a 5% bonus for Finger Lakes if you meet the minimum weekly wager requirement. Exotics are a bit stingy, but overall it's not a bad scheme, especially for a track-related site. And they take players from my state. I am going to email and ask them whether the rebates will stay intact after the signal fee (my suspicion is that they will, but I will ask anyway).

Vigorish
12-11-2013, 09:09 PM
I just contacted customer service to see if the information I posted was correct. A couple of things I learned:

1) The representative could not tell me with certainty whether or not the new law will impact the rebate rates. Since the site just launched today, the suspicion is that the rebates will remain where they are (but that is speculation)

2) I asked if there was a referral bonus. None exist at this point, but it's something they may consider in the future.

3) The WPS figures posted are accurate. I wondered if a customer only made WPS show bets whether or not they would get those rates - you do.

DRIVEWAY
12-11-2013, 10:34 PM
I have to admit I was slightly taken aback by the rebates offered to regular players, even in the lowest available tier. And the 5% additional bonus on Finger Lakes is very competitive. For people who no longer have a home in their existing ADW/rebate shop, this site is making a credible attempt at capturing serious horseplayers. Heck, I get extremely good rebates and might take advantage of the bonus and rebate on WPS (for Santa Anita/Del Mar, Churchill, and Gulfstream).

Basically, if you bet $250-500 in a given week, you get 1.5% WPS. For $500-$9999 you get 2%. For 10K+ you get 2.25%. There is a 5% bonus for Finger Lakes if you meet the minimum weekly wager requirement. Exotics are a bit stingy, but overall it's not a bad scheme, especially for a track-related site. And they take players from my state. I am going to email and ask them whether the rebates will stay intact after the signal fee (my suspicion is that they will, but I will ask anyway).

Actually I believe it's .5%.

Vigorish
12-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Actually I believe it's .5%.

I just rechecked the website and you are correct. The representative accidentally repeated my error, which led me to post the inaccurate information. I suppose that is to be expected given that the site just rolled out. It looks like I'll be avoid betting on Finger Lakes (and my current site beats them anyway, but I figured it would give help me get to a higher weekly average).

Nevertheless, the rates on WPS are competitive for Gulfstream, CD, GG, DMR, and SA. If anybody knows of any other site that pays 2% on major California tracks for WPS (without having to be a whale), please PM me.