PDA

View Full Version : Pandy has mucho horses to watch

mrroyboy
12-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Pandy
You posted a lot more horses than usual. Do you think Big M is that much different?

pandy
12-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Well, if the wind is blowing north west I would recommend concentrating on inside horses that have speed to leave or can go first over, or at least keeping a close eye on the first couple of races. But if the wind is not producing a headwind or if there isn't much wind it will be the same as before.

mrroyboy
12-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks Pandy

Sea Biscuit
12-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Here is my watch list from horses that raced on Dec 5,6,7 at Woodbine

DOING SOME DAMAGE

GUNGA WIN

JUST PLAIN LUCK

MY MAN CHARLEY

OK FANTASTIC

ORDER BY COMMANDER

PINNACLE PEAK

RANDOM MAJORITY

SANTO DOMINGO

SHE'S A MANIAC

SOULFIL LINDY

pandy
12-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Good post. I'd love to see more list of horses to watch, preferably with comments. And if anyone goes to the track, how about bias and wind info for your particular track. I'd love to know how the wind is blowing at Balmoral, for instance.

Sea Biscuit
12-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Good post. I'd love to see more list of horses to watch, preferably with comments. And if anyone goes to the track, how about bias and wind info for your particular track. I'd love to know how the wind is blowing at Balmoral, for instance.

Woodbine Sat Dec 7

Race 10 #6 OK Fantastic has the following charted performance line on this day

6 Ok Fantastic(L) 6 2@/1H 2/1H 3/1H 2/2H 2/H 1:52.1 28.3

On paper this looks like a classic 2 hole trip but if you watch the replay of the race it tells you a completely different story. The horse made 3 distinct moves in the race only to lose by a half a length. Even the race caller called it "OK Fantastic a multiple move 2nd". OK Fantastic took the lead twice in the race but the PP does not show it. Another thing to note is the hot pace which this horse endured. The half was recorded in a fast 55 flat in a final time of 1:52:1.

Watch the replay

http://bcove.me/ntwa22u5

mrroyboy
12-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Very good idea Pandy. Thank you Sea

Sea Biscuit
12-13-2013, 06:48 PM

DOING SOME DAMAGE

GUNGA WIN

JUST PLAIN LUCK

MY MAN CHARLEY

OK FANTASTIC

ORDER BY COMMANDER

PINNACLE PEAK

RANDOM MAJORITY

SANTO DOMINGO

SHE'S A MANIAC

SOULFIL LINDY

So far only three horses from the list showed up to race on Thursday Dec 12

Doing Some Damage. Was docked with the 10 hole on a very very windy day with windchill factors hovering around -40 deg C. The horse times were off by at least 3/4 seconds. DSD went to the top but the race favorite was too good for him and he ended up 3rd and paid $4.40 to show.

Just Plain Luck Going into this race he was 0 for 12 and still a maiden 2 year old. He broke his maiden tonight by winning and paying $8.10

Order By Commander Post 9. Sent off as the $1.25 favorite was beaten by an impossible Carmen Auciello long shot at 35-1 who went to the top and never looked back and ended up second.

Some more horses entered tonight and will report the outcome as they unfold.

Segwin
12-13-2013, 08:57 PM

Paperboy in the fifth @ Thistledown. Winds are North by Northwest.

Trainer: A. Hitchcock

Jockey: C. Grant.

I know there is a connection but I can't put my finger on it. ;)

jefftune
12-13-2013, 09:27 PM
I also have a weekly Woodbine horses-to-watch list. I've been doing ok at the Canadian tracks this year!

http://www.angelfire.com/pa/tune/

melman
12-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Biscuit--You have any stats or info on trainer C Auciello? He has had some live ones at the start of the Meadowlands. Driven by Scott Zeron. One paid over $80 last night.

pandy
12-14-2013, 09:47 AM
What prices last night. Pierce won four races, all double digits.

Sea Biscuit
12-14-2013, 10:13 AM
Biscuit--You have any stats or info on trainer C Auciello? He has had some live ones at the start of the Meadowlands. Driven by Scott Zeron. One paid over $80 last night.

He is 3rd in standings at WEG behind Richard Moreau and Jeff Gillis

Carmen E Auciello 619 72 72 56 1,359,926 11.6 .211

Sea Biscuit
12-14-2013, 11:06 AM

DOING SOME DAMAGE

GUNGA WIN

JUST PLAIN LUCK

MY MAN CHARLEY

OK FANTASTIC

ORDER BY COMMANDER

PINNACLE PEAK

RANDOM MAJORITY

SANTO DOMINGO

SHE'S A MANIAC

SOULFIL LINDY

Two more showed up from the above list on Friday Dec 13

Pinnacle Peak On a very windy blustery day when only 2 horses in 11 races won wire to wire, PP went to the lead in a very fast 26.4 1st qtr and a 55.4 half in a 54.2 mile and ended by 6th by 3 1/2 lengths. He is still on my list.

Shes A Maniac She was wisely kept away from the rail by Chris C and won and paid $5.40.

Four more entered today Sat Dec 14. Lets see how they fare. So far we have 2 winners one 2nd and one 3rd and 1 OUT from the watch list. Hoping for better track conditions today.