PDA

View Full Version : Equal Time for tlg

Exotic1
11-30-2013, 08:02 PM
To be fair, tlg had a very very good day. Picking consecutive winners, both verticals and horizontals. I think he had 1st 5 races on top or close to it. Don't have the schedule in front of me. He had the 1st super, keyed or maybe even cold, rolling doubles, p3, p4 the fk'g works. Some stuff later on as well. I think he liked Flat Out (I really liked him) and I think he had the last race as well. In the fourth he liked a 10-1 ML that won. Very impressive.

That's all I got.

the little guy
11-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks.

My biggest contribution today actually had nothing to do with my picks.

cj
11-30-2013, 10:26 PM
For those that don't know, Andy was instremental for this part of the conditions:

If any Breeders' Cup winner were to start in the Cigar Mile the purse for that horse would increase to $1,000,000. If any Grade One winner were to start in the Cigar Milethe purse for that horse would increase to $750,000.

iceknight
11-30-2013, 10:59 PM
For those that don't know, Andy was instremental for this part of the conditions: That is nice.. but unless he put up his own money of $350,000 I refuse to be impressed :lol:

jk...

That is a smart move to attract prestigious horses and I think it was a sound recommendation.