PDA

View Full Version : Turf Paradise and Zia Park.

Stillriledup
11-26-2013, 06:42 PM
The only 2 thoroughbred tracks currently running at 6:40 Eastern Standard Time (Mountain 20 mins away is the only other T bred track i can see is getting ready to run, and Evangeline who is running a quarter horse race) and they're both running their final race at the EXACT SAME TIME. TVG showing a split screen for the only 2 tracks in the USA currently running.

Isnt that a hoot?

shank
11-26-2013, 06:58 PM
love these tracks

Stillriledup
11-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Is it just me or is it impossible to see the numbers until they're posted on the board? Its just a blur of horses, can't make out any of the saddle cloths.

DeltaLover
11-11-2014, 06:30 PM
The only 2 thoroughbred tracks currently running at 6:40 Eastern Standard Time (Mountain 20 mins away is the only other T bred track i can see is getting ready to run, and Evangeline who is running a quarter horse race) and they're both running their final race at the EXACT SAME TIME. TVG showing a split screen for the only 2 tracks in the USA currently running.

Isnt that a hoot?

Are you really betting over there??

Stillriledup
11-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Are you really betting over there??

I'm following along, both tracks have So Cal shippers who i'm familiar with, so on occasion i'll be able to have some sort of edge and make a play.

DeltaLover
11-11-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm following along, both tracks have So Cal shippers who i'm familiar with, so on occasion i'll be able to have some sort of edge and make a play.

This is cool!! I cannot make the same comment though! Whenever I have tried to bet in this kind of tracks, I managed to go home broke :bang::bang::bang:

tanner12oz
11-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Twinspires showed a high 5 park jackpot at zia yesterday..paid $95 and today no carry...twinspires is either bogus or zia is...

Stillriledup
11-11-2014, 07:06 PM
This is cool!! I cannot make the same comment though! Whenever I have tried to bet in this kind of tracks, I managed to go home broke :bang::bang::bang:

These places are interesting, there's no speed biases here, you gotta earn the win, horses can come from off the pace or far back, and humans are overbet no matter how bad the horse...if you bet TuP you pay a Diodoro tax or a van dyke tax but if you dislike the horse's they are riding or training, you can get some value.

EMD4ME
11-11-2014, 09:39 PM
if I bet TP or ZIA everyday, I would never complain. Like them both & do well at both tracks.

It's Cali that I hate, all Cali racing and that improbable, unhandicapable, Mountain that I avoid like Ebola :bang: :bang:

EMD4ME
11-11-2014, 09:40 PM
These places are interesting, there's no speed biases here, you gotta earn the win, horses can come from off the pace or far back, and humans are overbet no matter how bad the horse...if you bet TuP you pay a Diodoro tax or a van dyke tax but if you dislike the horse's they are riding or training, you can get some value.

I feel the same way as many emerald horses show up there. Gives me an edge.

Clocker
11-11-2014, 09:53 PM
if you bet TuP you pay a Diodoro tax

Hard to ignore a trainer with a 45% win rate for the meet. ;)

cutchemist42
11-11-2014, 10:09 PM
I follow TUP a little too for the few ASD horses running there. ASD's annual best horse (Balooga Bull) is planning on running turf there for the 1st time so Im interested to see what happens there

EMD4ME
11-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Hard to ignore a trainer with a 45% win rate for the meet. ;)

You're darn right :lol: :lol: :lol: he's too much.... on or against him, too much of an impact

maclr11
11-12-2014, 03:22 AM
I hope your not betting our asd horses. Northern Contract is the only horse that can win basically. Hasn't been pretty
As for the Bull he's due to work again later this week id assume from saylers usual pattern. Not sure what spot they are waiting for, there's a 35k stake on the grass the end of December but I'm sure he will want to prep him.

As for Robertino , he brings the horses over from Cali and dominates. Miguel silva going to Tampa and Hawthorne took away a big competitor. Chambers has less horses as he's gotten older and diodoro has more horses than ever. He's very aggressive in the entry box and between him and the big agent down there Chad Anderson they don't miss too many soft spots. It's not hard to win races with the best horse a lot of the time.

cutchemist42
11-12-2014, 10:46 AM
I hope your not betting our asd horses. Northern Contract is the only horse that can win basically. Hasn't been pretty
As for the Bull he's due to work again later this week id assume from saylers usual pattern. Not sure what spot they are waiting for, there's a 35k stake on the grass the end of December but I'm sure he will want to prep him.

As for Robertino , he brings the horses over from Cali and dominates. Miguel silva going to Tampa and Hawthorne took away a big competitor. Chambers has less horses as he's gotten older and diodoro has more horses than ever. He's very aggressive in the entry box and between him and the big agent down there Chad Anderson they don't miss too many soft spots. It's not hard to win races with the best horse a lot of the time.

Definitely have not been haha, but still watching. I actually hadn't watched Tuesday's races yet.

maclr11
11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Bull worked this morning in 59 flat on the turf course.

RXB
11-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Diodoro is showing a 20% flat-bet profit at this meet. Good luck finding value against him.

Stillriledup
11-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Diodoro is showing a 20% flat-bet profit at this meet. Good luck finding value against him.

Its not hard.

cj
11-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Its not hard.

I'd love to hear how it isn't hard to beat a 19% take (or whatever it is) and bet against a +20% trainer. This should be great for all of us!

Stillriledup
11-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I'd love to hear how it isn't hard to beat a 19% take (or whatever it is) and bet against a +20% trainer. This should be great for all of us!

I never said anything about beating the take.

But if you want to make stuff up, you can, and if you don't like the response, just erase my posts, you're good at that.