PDA

View Full Version : are the colts done??

proximity
11-25-2013, 08:36 PM
to be fair we're 7-4. we are leading the division. and we have swept the division on the road. but reggie's gone and we're falling behind 24-3 at halftime every week. so i don't think it's too crazy to ask: are the colts done?? :mad:

Rise Over Run
11-25-2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/F/d/x/N/h/p/fork-md.png

Stillriledup
11-26-2013, 01:13 AM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/F/d/x/N/h/p/fork-md.png

:D

But how do you REALLY feel???

Rise Over Run
11-26-2013, 07:21 AM
:D

But how do you REALLY feel???
Hungry?

Valuist
11-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Because the AFC sucks, and the division is terrible, they still get an easy divisional win.

Last week was a bad spot, plus its clear Arians knew the team and personnel well. The Cardinals are tough at home. Worst spots of all are non conference games on the road.

But yeah, they really miss Reggie Wayne. And I think if they could go back to September, they wouldn't give up a # 1 for Trent Richardson.

Robert Goren
11-26-2013, 01:40 PM
Because the AFC sucks, and the division is terrible, they still get an easy divisional win.

Last week was a bad spot, plus its clear Arians knew the team and personnel well. The Cardinals are tough at home. Worst spots of all are non conference games on the road.

But yeah, they really miss Reggie Wayne. And I think if they could go back to September, they wouldn't give up a # 1 for Trent Richardson. The sad part, based on history, is that the Browns will screw up the pick anyway.

proximity
11-26-2013, 05:56 PM

it's not the loss, but the fact that the team wasn't even competitive.

last year something like this happened to houston down the stretch. they did beat the bengals in the playoffs and start 2-0 this year, but it's clear now that they never recovered.

Valuist
11-26-2013, 07:08 PM

last year something like this happened to houston down the stretch. they did beat the bengals in the playoffs and start 2-0 this year, but it's clear now that they never recovered.

I get the feeling it was really a statement game for Arizona. They are 7-4 now, and nobody had taken them seriously at all. The lowest priority games for a team are the non-conference road games. The betting line closed at Ariz -3.5, so many felt it was a bad spot for the Colts. Last year, the Colts were blown out several times but they managed to win almost all the close ones.

ronsmac
11-26-2013, 10:31 PM

Hang in there, the Ravens looked done after losing 3 in a row last yr. including a blowout loss to Denver. We all know how that season ended up.

gheuks
11-27-2013, 05:42 PM
What is up with the owner Jim Irsay??? Needs to chill out with the social media stuff. He's as goofy as his father was.

wiffleball whizz
11-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Very soon cjs dad will tell the irsay pissing himself in municipal stadium!!!!!

Can't wait till he tells it

cj's dad
11-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Very soon cjs dad will tell the irsay pissing himself in municipal stadium!!!!!

Can't wait till he tells it

It was Bob Irsay, not Jimmy at Memorial Stadium and I witnessed what I will never forget that day !!

ronsmac
11-28-2013, 03:18 PM
It was Bob Irsay, not Jimmy at Memorial Stadium and I witnessed what I will never forget that day !!
Wow Bob Irsay , that brings back memories. I think nearly every year I was in elementary and middle school he threatened to move the Colts if they didn't get a new stadium . Schaefer never believed him until it was too late. Losing the Colts might have helped Defrancis in his purchase of the Maryland tracks and the state lowering their share of the takeout from 4.09% to .5%.

Mineshaft
11-28-2013, 11:52 PM
I hope they lose out they fukin killed me the last 2 games

proximity
12-16-2013, 07:14 PM
we have to become ravens fans now.

if we can beat the chiefs and baltimore can hand new england and cincy a loss.... we can slide into the #2 spot with a home win over jacksonville!! :eek:

Valuist
12-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Without Wayne, this team is going nowhere.

proximity
12-29-2013, 05:43 PM
congratulations to the blue and white for another 11-5 season and a return to the top of the afc south!!

colts power!!

ronsmac
12-29-2013, 08:48 PM
congratulations to the blue and white for another 11-5 season and a return to the top of the afc south!!

colts power!!
I guess the Colts aren't done.

wiffleball whizz
12-29-2013, 09:08 PM
And if they draw KC which I think they did I love them in that spot

proximity
12-30-2013, 08:37 PM
hopefully we go the distance so cj doesn't close the thread!! :D