PDA

View Full Version : NFL "in game" thread for Nov 24

Stillriledup
11-24-2013, 03:01 PM
Seems like the Refs are trying to win the game for the Chiefs, Chargers having to overcome the refs to win. Yikes!

Stillriledup
11-24-2013, 03:03 PM
SD got called for PI 3 of the last 4 plays. Have you ever seen PI called 3 times on the same drive? I dont ever remember seeing this, college or pro.

wiffleball whizz
11-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Looks like "they" want the 1 loss teams in prime time next week

Might be worth taking Denver since they are trying to boat home the big KC Denver game next week

Stillriledup
11-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Looks like "they" want the 1 loss teams in prime time next week

Might be worth taking Denver since they are trying to boat home the big KC Denver game next week

Seems like a fixed game, they're doing everything possible to get KC to win. Its a joke.

Robert Fischer
11-24-2013, 04:26 PM
HAHAHAHA :lol:

Stillriledup
11-24-2013, 04:41 PM
HAHAHAHA :lol:

Sd overcame the incredibly biased officiating to win, Praise the lord. :ThmbUp:

They also got a cookie from Andy Reid, Andy decided to call time out with a minute and change left in the game, didnt wait for the clock to run down and they scored too soon.

wiffleball whizz
11-24-2013, 05:56 PM
Seems like a fixed game, they're doing everything possible to get KC to win. Its a joke.

Wonder if the phone call is being made to foxboro and telling the refs they gotta get the pats home tonight so the chief Denver game is must watch with 2 loss teams......

Would love to know what's going on behind the scenes now

Stillriledup
11-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Refs are KILLING the Giants. Good god, another black eye for the NFL.

cj's dad
11-24-2013, 08:09 PM

The Chiefs are a complete fraud. Take a look at the QB's they faced in the first 8 weeks.

wiffleball whizz
11-24-2013, 08:41 PM
The Chiefs are a complete fraud. Take a look at the QB's they faced in the first 8 weeks.

Look at who got there voice back!!!!!!!

Hoofless_Wonder
11-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Brutal night to watch the Patsies come back, and take down my four teamer with Denver. Hurts to watch when you can see the wheels coming off a mile away. :(

I'd say at least half the Patriot fans/bettors went to bed at halftime or earlier, thinking that game was over....

Stillriledup
11-25-2013, 02:50 AM
Brutal night to watch the Patsies come back, and take down my four teamer with Denver. Hurts to watch when you can see the wheels coming off a mile away. :(

I'd say at least half the Patriot fans/bettors went to bed at halftime or earlier, thinking that game was over....

I texted someone at halftime, my text said "Brady 27 Manning 24, final score"

This is just further proof of my watered down NFL thread. CJs Dad said the Chiefs are frauds, well, the entire NFL is filled with frauds. Any of these "top teams" can be frauds on any given night.

lamboguy
11-25-2013, 02:57 AM
The Chiefs are a complete fraud. Take a look at the QB's they faced in the first 8 weeks.i respect what you are saying here, that is a real good eye

Relwob Owner
11-25-2013, 07:22 AM
I texted someone at halftime, my text said "Brady 27 Manning 24, final score"

This is just further proof of my watered down NFL thread. CJs Dad said the Chiefs are frauds, well, the entire NFL is filled with frauds. Any of these "top teams" can be frauds on any given night.

It is called parity. If games like the Pats/Denver one last night are the result of a "watered down product", then that watered down product is fine with me.

Valuist
11-25-2013, 09:34 AM

I was one of them.

Marshall Bennett
11-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Really thought I'd get up this morning with news that Kubiak had been fired. They've now dropped 9 straight. Their first 2 wins could have very easily gone as losses as well. Short of throwing him off a cliff, what does it take to get rid of this guy? Totally unreal. :bang:

rastajenk
11-25-2013, 03:40 PM
Have any "draft experts" pegged Johnny Football to be the first QB taken, or maybe even the first overall pick? I was wondering if Houston has tanked to position themselves to insure his selection (them needing a QB and him being a popular local dude). I'm sure that's what Indy did when Manning was hurt and they knew they were ready to turn the page.

Stillriledup
11-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Have any "draft experts" pegged Johnny Football to be the first QB taken, or maybe even the first overall pick? I was wondering if Houston has tanked to position themselves to insure his selection (them needing a QB and him being a popular local dude). I'm sure that's what Indy did when Manning was hurt and they knew they were ready to turn the page.

Its really alarming what has happened to Houston this season. Personally, i think all sports leagues should draft random, each team gets a 1 in 32 (or however many teams there are) shot at getting the number one pick. Crap teams with bad GMs and horrible ownership shouldnt just blindly get rewarded with elite players (so they can ruin) each good player should have a shot at landing with a great organization.

cj's dad
11-25-2013, 11:40 PM
Look at who got there voice back!!!!!!!

Been busy spending the $$$ I won Saturday @ LP

Valuist
11-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Its really alarming what has happened to Houston this season. Personally, i think all sports leagues should draft random, each team gets a 1 in 32 (or however many teams there are) shot at getting the number one pick. Crap teams with bad GMs and horrible ownership shouldnt just blindly get rewarded with elite players (so they can ruin) each good player should have a shot at landing with a great organization.

I don't think they are tanking to get a better draft position. I think they've quit on their coach and themselves. When things go bad for a veteran team with strong expectations, it gets ugly. It really started with the debacle against Seattle and the final nail in the coffin was the collapse against the Colts.

Relwob Owner
11-26-2013, 01:57 PM

From what I have seen he will be top 10-15....QB wise, I have seen Bridgewater and Mariota ahead of him.

rastajenk
11-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah, that's what I've seen, too. I don't think they'd scrub a whole season to get either of them.

Stillriledup
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM
I don't think they are tanking to get a better draft position. I think they've quit on their coach and themselves. When things go bad for a veteran team with strong expectations, it gets ugly. It really started with the debacle against Seattle and the final nail in the coffin was the collapse against the Colts.

One of my best sportsbetting angles is to start betting against a team with HUGE expectations who hits rock bottom. Teams with zero expectations won't have that "disappointment factor" to worry about, they never had high hopes to begin with, so mentally, they're in a different place than the team who was supposed to be a playoff team.

Relwob Owner
11-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah, that's what I've seen, too. I don't think they'd scrub a whole season to get either of them.

I agree. I also wonder about the whole tanking idea in general because the life span of a pro football player is so short and many still have enough present and future earnings concerns that would dissuade them from tanking.

rastajenk
11-27-2013, 08:12 AM
It's not the players that quit, in my estimation. It's the organization...game-planning, play-calling, roster moves, etc... and the endless stream of post-game interviews that include "keep chopping wood," "stay the course," "improve on the little things," and stuff like that. As you can tell, I've listened to Marvin Lewis for 10 years now. :p

rastajenk
01-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Jus' sayin', you heard it here first. :p