PDA

View Full Version : Aq watch the show pools

shouldacoulda
11-20-2013, 01:22 PM
There's a bridge jumper on the lose. 131K in the 3rd race on 1/4 fav the 2. Struggled to gain and hold 3rd.

lamboguy
11-20-2013, 01:48 PM
There's a bridge jumper on the lose. 131K in the 3rd race on 1/4 fav the 2. Struggled to gain and hold 3rd.that was a bad bad filly running in an awful stake race. the bridge jump was against the other's and not so much on her ability. she had enough late pace to get by a beaten pace horse. next time she won't have that luxury.

Stillriledup
11-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Yikes, of course she held 3rd, i had a nice show bet on all the others. :(

Ocala Mike
11-20-2013, 01:58 PM
SRU, your long run strategy in playing against these kind is excellent, so hang in there. Of course, as John Maynard Keynes once supposedly said, "In the long run, we're all dead"!

Exotic1
11-20-2013, 02:07 PM
SRU, your long run strategy in playing against these kind is excellent, so hang in there. Of course, as John Maynard Keynes once supposedly said, "In the long run, we're all dead"!

This board can guarantee a good laugh at least once a day. Thanks.

Stillriledup
11-20-2013, 02:22 PM

Show bets are one of the few categories that i show a profit in year in and year out, so i know my strategy is working. Thanks, i'm going to hang in there on this one, that idiot at Mountaineer is making my show betting year so far, i just would love him to replenish and come back for more!