PDA

View Full Version : From the land of "fruitz and nutz"...(CA of course)

LottaKash
11-12-2013, 05:42 PM
http://www.traditionalvalues.org/content/home/37153/tvc_condemns_gov_brown_s_signing_of_transgender_ba throom_shower_bill_for_california_schools

Traditional Values Coalition was a lead voice in opposition to Assembly Bill 1266, which will now require school districts to allow any youth who merely perceives themselves to be the opposite gender and sex to use shower, bathroom and locker room facilities with the sex they feel or dress like. Further, all sports programs in California schools will now have to include transgender and cross-dressing youth on their teams. AB 1266 applies to all grades, K-12.

TJDave
11-12-2013, 06:47 PM
I use the bathroom that's unoccupied. I never realized there was a special word for that.

chrisl
11-12-2013, 07:57 PM
This is one of the many reasons I am moving out of California.

Robert Goren
11-12-2013, 08:10 PM
This is one of the many reasons I am moving out of California.Move to South Carolina where the politicians expose "traditional values" even they don't observe them.

boxcar
11-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I use the bathroom that's unoccupied. I never realized there was a special word for that.

I suppose "illiterate" would work just fine if you have ever occupied a woman's restroom that was clearly identified as such.

Boxcar

Clocker
11-12-2013, 08:20 PM
I suppose "illiterate" would work just fine if you have ever occupied a woman's restroom that was clearly identified as such.

You could always blame it on a California public school education.

delayjf
11-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Seriously, guys teenage boys and girls congregating in the same bathroom - what could go wrong??? :bang:

cj's dad
11-12-2013, 08:53 PM
This countries moral values are over. The end is near !!

BlueShoe
11-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Seriously, guys teenage boys and girls congregating in the same bathroom - what could go wrong??? :bang:
Bathroom? What about the shower? Clever boys that are very normal will say that they are really girls in order to use the girl's shower. What a visual feast that will be. :D Once again California leads the way in lunacy and proves that it easily leads the nation in the number of wack jobs in positions of power. Liberalism in action. :rolleyes:

Clocker
11-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Bathroom? What about the shower? Clever boys that are very normal will say that they are really girls in order to use the girl's shower.

And how many girls are going to share a locker room, let alone a shower, with someone with an alleged gender identity crisis and external plumbing?

boxcar
11-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Kalifornia, I believe, is the "civilized" West's version of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Boxcar

FantasticDan
11-12-2013, 11:12 PM
I don't know what the big deal is, even back in the '80s there was cross-dressing going on in school bathrooms.. :jump: :ThmbUp:

5oVBvxA0mm0

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Clever boys that are very normal will say that they are really girls in order to use the girl's shower.I believe the stigma of being even slightly perceived as a tranny will greatly outweigh any Porky's-style hijinks they may be contemplating. Thus I predict your scenario as being highly, highly unlikely...

rastajenk
11-13-2013, 06:00 AM
Yeah, I don't think that would be worth fakin' it.

classhandicapper
11-13-2013, 11:39 AM
I remember many years ago when "shock jocks" first became popular on the radio. The more outrageous they were, the more you wanted to listen even if you found some of it idiotic or offensive. There was some strange attraction to listening to how far they would go.

I would have to suspect that at this point, if there is a God, He's looking at California in the same way people listen to shock jocks.

It so beyond what He thought was possible, He wants to see how far it will all go and how badly it's all going to end on its own t do anything about it.

TJDave
11-13-2013, 02:25 PM

Boxcar

I'll trade illiterate for an empty bladder. I don't care what the sign says. If one door is locked I'm using the other one.

HUSKER55
11-13-2013, 03:32 PM
maybe there is something to the notion that people are "wired". for me, the female side of me says use the ladies room :p :D

Tom
11-13-2013, 03:46 PM
If you want to keep your bathroom, you can keep your bathroom.

Red Knave
11-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Again with coffee out my nose!!

Tom, you need to put the "coffee down" icon in your title for these. :D

Red Knave
11-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Move to South Carolina where the politicians expose "traditional values" even they don't observe them.
I think you meant "espouse" but maybe you're still right. ;)

Show Me the Wire
11-13-2013, 05:36 PM
I'll trade illiterate for an empty bladder. I don't care what the sign says. If one door is locked I'm using the other one.

Kind of depends on your age if you can wait or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
11-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Beginning to get the connection. Governor Moonbeam is to Barack Obama as California's school bathrooms are to Obamacare?

dartman51
11-14-2013, 03:55 PM
If you want to keep your bathroom, you can keep your bathroom, PERIOD

FTFY :D

LottaKash
11-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Beginning to get the connection. Governor Moonbeam is to Barack Obama as California's school bathrooms are to Obamacare?

A very good analogy, imo....:jump: They are all full of chit, both the ideas and persons...Loonies acutally...

BlueShoe
02-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Hide your soda pop if you reside in this screwball state, the loons that run this nanny state have decided that they are as deadly as cigarettes, and that the citizens must be "protected." Have these wack jobs been talking, perhaps, to former NYC mayor Bloomberg?
www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/14/california-bill-would-require-warning-labels-on-sugary-drinks/ (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/14/california-bill-would-require-warning-labels-on-sugary-drinks/)

TJDave
02-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Hide your soda pop if you reside in this screwball state, the loons that run this nanny state have decided that they are as deadly as cigarettes, and that the citizens must be "protected." Have these wack jobs been talking, perhaps, to former NYC mayor Bloomberg?
www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/14/california-bill-would-require-warning-labels-on-sugary-drinks/ (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/14/california-bill-would-require-warning-labels-on-sugary-drinks/)

It's a warning on the label, not a ban.

"STATE OF CALIFORNIA SAFETY WARNING: Drinking beverages with added sugar(s) contributes to obesity, diabetes, and tooth decay."

Anything about that statement you would disagree with?

rastajenk
02-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Yeah, making bottlers label it so.

Maybe tickets coming out of a tote machine ought to read "Wagering on horses may cause you to lose money."

GaryG
02-14-2014, 04:59 PM
If a boy tried to use the girls' shower I can envision a bunch of the girls beating the absolute piss out of him.

BlueShoe
02-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Anything about that statement you would disagree with?
Sure as hell do, and it has absolutely nothing to do with nutrition or consumer protection. It has everthing to do about government control and ever increasing regulation of our lives. What is next, closing every fast food joint in America? After all, those burgers and fries, along with, of course, that deadly soda pop, is loaded with fat, salt, sugar, and preservatives. I feel the same way about plastic bag bans, now sweeping the nation, and went absolutely bonkers when the Bolsheviks decided that the old style incandescent bulb was somehow hazardous. Beat that one by stocking up and hoarding what I hope will be a lifetime supply of them.

Due to their limited powers of comprehension and love of being told what to do by Big Brother, liberals cannot grasp the implications of the ever incresing trend of regulations initiated by government; it has little or nothing to do with citizen protection, and almost everything to do with power and control.

Mike at A+
02-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Yeah, making bottlers label it so.

Maybe tickets coming out of a tote machine ought to read "Wagering on horses may cause you to lose money."
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
02-14-2014, 05:38 PM

Is there a warning printed on a box of condoms that says "Unprotected sex may cause pregnancy??"

TJDave
02-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Sure as hell do, and it has absolutely nothing to do with nutrition or consumer protection. It has everthing to do about government control and ever increasing regulation of our lives.

I didn't ask you that. I asked whether you disagreed with the statement.

TJDave
02-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Is there a warning printed on a box of condoms that says "Unprotected sex may cause pregnancy??"

It should say:

Don't worry, there's always abortion.

JustRalph
02-14-2014, 07:09 PM
"What is next, closing every fast food joint in America?"

You've never heard of "food apartheid?"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/30/usa2

Tom
02-15-2014, 10:44 AM
When do we require warning labels on political bumper stickers - Voting for this Scumbag may be harmful to your health!

Do we put a label on Obama-care policies - Warning - ACA may cause loss of existing coverage.

OntheRail
02-15-2014, 11:16 AM
First comes the labeling law... the the Sin Tax.

Robert Goren
02-15-2014, 11:17 AM
When do we require warning labels on political bumper stickers - Voting for this Scumbag may be harmful to your health!

Do we put a label on Obama-care policies - Warning - ACA may cause loss of existing coverage.Do put a warning on GOP politicians. Warning-Voting republican may result in a recession and the loss of your job.

Tom
02-15-2014, 11:37 AM
OK, Bobby, we will have to have a warning on your posts from now on.....

GaryG
02-15-2014, 11:46 AM
I went to school out there (USC '65) and lived in CA for almost 20 years. It sure wasn't like this then. How could any sane person live there at this point?