PDA

View Full Version : Racings newest training star

cj
11-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Alexander Martinez just killing them after taking over for Jorge Navarro. This training thing must really be a lot easier than I thought. And surely those two aren't in communication, that would be against the rules, so we know he is doing it all on his own.

horses4courses
11-11-2013, 01:06 PM
and I thought I suffered from a sarcastic streak....... ;)

Add another to the list of training magicians.

Saratoga_Mike
11-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Alexander Martinez just killing them after taking over for Jorge Navarro. This training thing must really be a lot easier than I thought. And surely those two aren't in communication, that would be against the rules, so we know he is doing it all on his own.

...and only achieved average success (10%ish win rate) from 2001 until 2010

TheEdge07
11-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Hard work, up before sunrise, hay, oats....

the inmates(trainers) run the asylum...

Stillriledup
11-11-2013, 03:05 PM

You see, that's the thing, You can count on Parx to be really vigilant to not permit a suspended trainer to train from a cellphone (while lying on the beach drinking Pina Coladas) so i think you would be right to say that there's 0 chance they are communicating with each other. If there's one thing about Parx, theyr'e really looking out for the players and if A Mart was getting any tips on how to train from first ballot hall of fame nominee Jorge Navarro, they would put a stop to it....you know, for the bettors sake. :faint:

proximity
11-12-2013, 11:01 PM
at this rate by 2020 one of the parkettes will be leading trainer and the potholes outside parx east will be deeper than craters on the moon.

thank god for the whizz inventing maryland live!(!)

no turnpike fees and don't need a front end alignment after driving through the parking lot.

wiffleball whizz
11-12-2013, 11:28 PM
at this rate by 2020 one of the parkettes will be leading trainer and the potholes outside parx east will be deeper than craters on the moon.

thank god for the whizz inventing maryland live!(!)

no turnpike fees and don't need a front end alignment after driving through the parking lot.

Parx racing/east is down to its last 24 months

The only track within a 100 mile radius of parx that has a chance of surviving is atlantic city......yes as in ACRC....proximity needs to be in attendance for next years stand

proximity
11-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Parx racing/east is down to its last 24 months

instead of his patented HELLO!!, it'll be time for mr jones to say goodbye??

wiffleball whizz
11-13-2013, 12:13 AM
instead of his patented HELLO!!, it'll be time for mr jones to say goodbye??

YES!!!