Hello All! For Sunday, 11/10 a moderate listing of races:
Aqueduct - 5,7,8
Hollywood - 1,2,4,6,7,8
Churchill - 5,8,9
Gulfstream - 2,7,8
Woodbine - 3,8,9
Calder - 2
Parx - 7

Today's Key Horses did not impress. Wave Theory has issues and will be removed from the list. That means only one thing: she will win next time at 15-1. And don't say I didn't tell you.

Silsita, while barely placing second at Gulfstream just didn't seem to grab the race at all. In fact, they came home in a crawl. We'll see how she works going forward, and if Rosario stays aboard. The biggest problem will be the even money today. A ridiculous business offer in my opinion, which will only serve to skew her odds going forward and likely make it difficult to play her next out. No doubt Mr. Rosario had something to do with that.

Two Key Horses for Sunday:

Dancing for Glory - Aqu ( 5) GP 12/14/12 # 5
Kharafa - Aqu ( 7) GP 12/22/12 # 9

Dancing for Glory is a tough read. I have liked this horse in the past, and I've not been alone. She has won as the favorite and has been favored 3 out of her last 4 races. Not that well bred, as the sire Exchange Rate was 6-15 lifetime with the Tom Fool and the Risen Star as the key markers in a short career. Must be genetic because his sire, Danzig, was 3-3 lifetime. On the Dam side, mom was an unremarkable claimer and her dad, unraced. And while trainer Chad Brown is around 30% in every category except sack racing wins, I'll watch this one unless she drifts up to at least double her ML odds.

Kharafa is one to think about though, because this is a nice runner that has sparred with Lubash several times. Both have been unfortunate enough to have a birds eye view of the caboose of King Kreesa in the Kingston, Poker and the Mohawk. The same King Kreesa who followed Wise Dan home in the Fourstardave up at the Spa. Kharafa looks to bounce back from an awful Mohawk and fortunately, J.J. "hot jock" Castellano stays aboard even after a terrible finish last out. Castellano grabbed the pace in a fairly paceless A.T. Cole 2 back and prevailed over Lubash that day. In this one, Plainview, who was second to Za Approval, who was second to Wise Dan, should have no trouble finding the lead. Odds need to be in our favor to play a win here, and that may be tough after Castellano's tour de force today at Aqueduct.

Maybe alternating Kharafa and Lubash underneath Plainview in a trifecta for a $20 bill would provide 2 minutes of meaningful diversion from whatever football game is kicking your butt.

Enjoy the Sunday racing...good luck and good 'capping!