PDA

View Full Version : Can FSU beat Bama?

DigitalDownsJoe
11-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Winston is the real deal, but equally impressive is the monster Benjamin. That guy is like 6'5 and reminds me a bit of a young Calvin Johnson. The defense is playing lights out, and they have a perfect kicker. I know Bama is the team to beat, but this kid brings a confidence to the table I have never seen before. I dont see anyone knocking either of these teams off and I think they will meet for the championship.I also think FSU can contain Yeldon and force McCarron into mistakes. What do you guys think? I think it will be the most entertaining championship game in many years. On that note, I am really looking forward to the new format next year!! Ohio State is also really tough :)

Dahoss2002
11-09-2013, 03:40 AM
Winston is the real deal, but equally impressive is the monster Benjamin. That guy is like 6'5 and reminds me a bit of a young Calvin Johnson. The defense is playing lights out, and they have a perfect kicker. I know Bama is the team to beat, but this kid brings a confidence to the table I have never seen before. I dont see anyone knocking either of these teams off and I think they will meet for the championship.I also think FSU can contain Yeldon and force McCarron into mistakes. What do you guys think? I think it will be the most entertaining championship game in many years. On that note, I am really looking forward to the new format next year!! Ohio State is also really tough :)
I think FSU is capable of beating Bama but they might have to face someone else. Bama goes down tonight. GEAUX TIGERS!

TheEdge07
11-09-2013, 08:02 AM
No

basketball players dont beat football players...

ManU918
11-09-2013, 08:20 AM
I think FSU is capable of beating Bama but they might have to face someone else. Bama goes down tonight. GEAUX TIGERS!

If you think that's the case.....you should be slamming the LSU ML.

Quagmire
11-09-2013, 12:48 PM
No

basketball players dont beat football players...

Those basketball players don't look bad today :lol: