PDA

View Full Version : Hamas-burger

Tom
03-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Israel just keeps taking to them. Blowing the founder of Hamas to kingdom come is the way to deal wtih terroists-kill them dead wherever they find them.
Palestineans say Israel has opened the Gates of Hell.
Look who they found behind them? Hamas.
Israel, taking out the trash.
I keep reading posts here that if we keep killing terrorists, they will attack us. Maybe it is the other way around-good ridence to a murderous POS who deserves to burn in Hell.
Nice hit, Israel!

Derek2U
03-22-2004, 07:15 PM
What clear thinking. Especially since we know how Hamas
intends to destroy the Finger Lakes region. Do you think that us
big city folk think different? Hey who knows? Maybe Hamas et als
will realize that havoc in Small Places (like where U live) is a 100%
safe way to change your tudes .... make u less bellicose if they
blow out bertha's muffin grill. THINK & type lesss smug stuff.

Rpd
03-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey, when I lived in Victor, I used to by the form at Bertha's Muffin Grill. As I recall they made the best hash browns

Secretariat
03-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Great. Now we've got to figre out which attacks are Hamas and which are Al Quaida. We've galvanized a nation until taking revenge on us and given Arrafat and terroism new life in a region that has been pretty quiet towards us.

Hope you're right Tom. hope you're right.

JustRalph
03-22-2004, 09:10 PM
I am with Tom on this one.

Derek.......

realtor.com has real estate ads ..........

You can't make policy on "what might happen" or value the big city over other parts of the country.

Tom
03-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Derek......I'll try to hold off all terror attacks while you are at Finger Lakes this summer. If we meet at the track, I promise to wear a wig and fake beard so you will be safe, if you promise to tell me what bellicose means! :rolleyes:

Tom
03-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Great. Now we've got to figre out which attacks are Hamas and which are Al Quaida. We've galvanized a nation until taking revenge on us and given Arrafat and terroism new life in a region that has been pretty quiet towards us.

Hope you're right Tom. hope you're right.

My point exactly. WE were not involved in the attack, WE urged restraint, and still WE get blamed. You cannot trust these maggots. You can never have peace with these people, so quit wasting your time. They should have killed Arafatso when they had him cornered.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2004, 01:10 AM
You see Tom, we get blamed because for some reason, we sell our allies some top-notch state of the art military equipment!!! A shocker eh? Yeah, I was pretty floored too when I found out that we actually take good care of our closest allies.

What a concept!!

Hey, here's a novel thought. Why don't all the rich Middle Eastern oil nations chip in and buy the poor Palestinians some guns or maybe a few RPGs.....give them a fighting chance you know...

Oh yeah, I forgot. Nobody outside of a few Americans seems to care much about their plight.

Or here's another idea I just thought of. Maybe Arafat can stop raiding the coffers for a few minutes to buy "his people" some real weapons. Instead, they have to throw rocks!! ROCKS!!

Come on. This is 2004. Surely somebody can provide the Palestinians some military assistance. Anybody? Hello? Bueller?

JimL
03-23-2004, 09:21 AM
I hope the Virginians, gave him the proper welcome! JimL

Amazin
03-23-2004, 12:02 PM
The murder of Sheikh Yassin, a 67-year-old quadriplegic refugee from what is now Israel, who was partially blind is an act of deplorable cowardice by Israel. Ten other Palestinian by-standers were killed by a army illegally occupying Palestinian land. The missiles came from a U.S. supplied Apache helicopter.The whitehouse ,not wanting to offend it's superpowered ally only says it is"troubled" by this act.

Now when Palestinians retaliate for his murder,The Whitehouse will not hesitate to condemn them. This clear double standard is certain death for the feeble Bush peace map.Furthermore this shows how unreasonable Israel is in dealing with it's adversaries. They could have arrested him.He was quadriplegic. Instead they have escalated the hatred and violence to come on their own people and on American's.

delayjf
03-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is'nt the destruction of Israel the stated purpose of Hama's??? As long as the Palistinians harbor those sentiments, this blood shed will continue.

From an outsiders point of view, how long do they want to live like this. The Palinstinious must realise that they will never win anything with their terroristic tactics. Israel will just bury their dead and retaliate, this will never end. As far as humas attacking us, bring it on, we still owe them one from Beirut.

kenwoodallpromos
03-23-2004, 03:47 PM
They also discriminated against the handicapped, like the USA did to the blind cleric!! Yo mama Osama is supposed to be on dialysys; maybe you can complain to Ashcroft about violations of the spirit of the ADA! Why is Israe; keeping "Ringo" Arafat alive?

JustRalph
03-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by JimL
I hope the Virginians, gave him the proper welcome! JimL

Very nice JimL......... I hope they schooled him well and kicked that chair down the steps outside the Pearly Gates.......

That guy sure has come a long way.....he starred on the Tv Show Maude in the 70's and then took over Hamas.......

http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/htimages/E015_ShiekYassine_ActdRel_10-2002.jpg

http://www.justralph.com/pic_screenshot07.jpg

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2004, 05:11 PM
JR, I just about fell outta my chair with that "separated at birth" thing....LOL!!

Just because he was paralyzed surely doesn't mean he was an innocent man.

By that argument, you could say ol' Charlie Manson was innocent too. After all, he didn't actually kill anyone with his bare hands.

Zaf
03-23-2004, 05:18 PM
Ralph,

ROTFL :)

ZAFONIC

Tom
03-24-2004, 09:42 PM
Amazin.......you just don't get it do you?
The grandfather of homicide bombings gets bombed himself.
Wha tfoes around comes around.
As ye sow, so shall ye reap, or something like that.
Do unto outhers before others do unto you.
BTW, they are not there iillegally. That is you mistaken perception.
Nevertheless, they are trying to pull out and dismantle jewish settlements, but the trigger happy lackies keep up thier mindless attacks. The only reason there are not peace talks underway right now is the palestineans insistance on murderous behavior.
Double BTW.....NICE hit on that old fogey.

Amazin
03-25-2004, 11:37 AM
FYI,Yassin was a moderate.His sucessor is an extremist. Israel knows that.So why kill the quadriplegic moderate? Because Israel wants excuses to kill and exterminate Palestinians.And they will get that with Yassin's successor.

Right now many Palestinians are urging restraint from avenging Yassin's death. They know the game Israel is playing.Palestinians have gained recognition as the victim of an agressive,expansionist,aparthied Israel. If Palestinians ever had a Ghandi type leader,I guarantee you he would be assasinated by Israel. He would be more of a threat to Israel than all the suicide bombers combined. Why? Because the world would see without a doubt who the real cold blooded terrorists and killers are. If you think the Israeli leader who made peace with Arafat was assasinated as a fluke,think again. Israel has no intentions of giving Palestinians anything but death.

so.cal.fan
03-25-2004, 12:21 PM
What kind of a "religion" would recruit little boys, children, to strap bombs on their bodies and blow themselves and innocent others up?
What kind of "leaders" would encourage this?
Did anyone see that pathetic little boy that they stopped and disarmed his body, that had been strapped in bombs?
What kind of monsters would do this to a child?
I have a huge problem with this........huge. There is no "cause" that would justify this. NONE.
This evil old bastard they killed? Again, I have to agree with Tom.....nice hit, Israelis.
:mad:

JimL
03-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Thank You SO CAL FAN!!! JimL

B. Comin'
03-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Israeli's have had no peace since they crucified the son of God.

Law of cause and effect, the worst Karma of any peoples' in the history of mankind.

Their ancestors really screwed up.

JustRalph
03-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by B. Comin'
Israeli's have had no peace since they crucified the son of God.

Law of cause and effect, the worst Karma of any peoples' in the history of mankind. Their ancestors really screwed up.

Now that is funny!

Amazin
03-25-2004, 06:24 PM
so.cal.fan

While I agree with you that strapping bombs to yourself is no way to enjoy adolescence,it is not their choice. It's not like Palestinians have all the amenities of Israeli's who enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world while Palestinians live like dogs. If you were living a dog's life,you might do the same thing.

As far as atrocities,I can give you many more atrocities that Israel does to Palestinians-not terrorists. They are tormented to the point of suicide by their treatment at the hands of Israel. Every human rights oraganization in the world has condemned Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Except this country. Sharon is/has been a butcher of Palestinians. No complaints from the U.S. government. Because Israel is in effect a 51st state. We don't give them Billions a year in aid for nothing.But just because a man or a country is rich or strong,it doesn't give you the right to violate the rights of others.

Tom
03-25-2004, 07:45 PM
SoCalFan.....even I was moved wathcing that nes tonight. That boy was scared to death. His family was devistated, His classmates outraged at what happened. For the first time, I saw Palestinean families as people. Perhaps there is a common ground if we can get past those mudering thugs tha Amazin so supports. I think that peace might have already been achived had it not been for Araftso and his like-scum bags intent on destroying Israel at the expense of their own people.
That mkaes killing that old bastard in the wheelchair so improtant-to show that they will not tolerate terroists ever

JimL
03-26-2004, 07:55 AM
The guy that replaced the blind and crippled one. I give him ten days at the most. The sooner the better JimL

so.cal.fan
03-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Is anyone really sure this old fart was really crippled?
Anyone who would use children as bombs would surely pretend to be a cripple to save themselves?
Tom,
I think you gave us a link right after 9/11.....it was a tribute put together by a guy from NYC.
In the video, they showed shots of Palestinians celebrating in the streets, that 3000 innocent Americans had been murdered by "suicide" bombers.........and by the way, if I am not mistaken, these killers were not poor street people, most were wealthy Saudis.....anyway, the next clip was of people in Israel weeping and putting flowers and American flags in honor of the dead.

cryptic1
03-26-2004, 04:34 PM
History lesson
WW11 Nazi supporters and sympathizeres, Arab states,
Syria, Tunisia, Iraq etc

Cold War Soviet Union supporters Syria, Egypt, etc,

State sponsored Terrorism Libya, Syria, Iraq etc

These Arab nations have consistently shown emnity to
the west regardless of the Israeli-Palestinian situation.

Does it surprise anyone that these nations can't be trusted
and get it wrong consistently. The fact that they rejoice
when we weep is indicative of the gulf between our value
system and theirs.

cryptic1

B. Comin'
03-27-2004, 05:41 PM
I notice that you didn't mention Pakistan. They had more than a dozen troops captured by terroists in the Islamabad territories (Dodge City) and found them with their hands tied behind their backs and dispatched accordingly.

Last time I checked, Pakistan was a Muslim nation.;)