PDA

View Full Version : Richard Igcognito is a lowlife bully!!

TheEdge07
11-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Ricahrd Igcognito is a scumbag after reading what he left on Martins voice mails someone ought put a hot iron up his ass..

1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...

2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....

. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).

. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."
12:20 PM - 4 Nov 2013 (https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/397413175571664896)

On top of slamiing his lunch

Had issues in Nebraska,Rams,.........bully hes a %^&ssy.

precocity
11-05-2013, 10:00 AM
dam peds is a helluva drug! how come martin just didn't go hell crazy bob cat on his azz? he is a big boy too!

Robert Goren
11-05-2013, 10:12 AM
He was here at Nebraska. He suspended twice and then give the boot. He then went to Oregon were last for a week. Miami is his third NFL team. He can play some which is why he still in the league. He also is nothing but trouble which why he only plays for bad teams.

Marshall Bennett
11-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Also voted the dirtiest player in the NFL. Hard to understand any owner wanting the sorry sack of shit on their team given his track record.

horses4courses
11-05-2013, 12:21 PM
As sad and sorry as this whole thing, he has a name made in heaven to start up a sports tout service.
I can hear it now in some Vegas sports book:
"Hey, who did Richie Incognito give out in hoops tonight?" :lol:

Striker
11-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Also voted the dirtiest player in the NFL. Hard to understand any owner wanting the sorry sack of shit on their team given his track record.
I find it hard to believe that anyone can top Suh from Detroit, at least on the field.

Bettowin
11-05-2013, 04:17 PM
If Al Davis were alive Incognito would have already been signed by the Raiders.

mountainman
11-05-2013, 04:38 PM
This kind of abuse could likewise have been missed by any number of teams. How many franchises do you suppose are scrambling like CRAZY now to vet their own houses and put protocols in place? Teams whose official position will be "that could never have happened here."

Do you think Miami is the only club with a loaded gun or two like Incognito on the roster? In a violent, emotionally-charged sport like football? This, incident, fellow posters, is just the tip of the iceberg.

proximity
11-05-2013, 05:02 PM
As sad and sorry as this whole thing, he has a name made in heaven to start up a sports tout service.
I can hear it now in some Vegas sports book:
"Hey, who did Richie Incognito give out in hoops tonight?" :lol:

good post. and i could see him opening a strip club or two if he hasn't already.

mr incognito is indeed the biff tannen of our time!!

Rise Over Run
11-05-2013, 07:26 PM
mr incognito is indeed the biff tannen of our time!!

But does he have a copy of Grays Sports Almanac?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VIhLBT7ATgE/TZMCfv2e5yI/AAAAAAAAABs/Ch1R9RXOQmQ/s1600/grays-sports-almanac.jpg

proximity
11-05-2013, 08:25 PM
But does he have a copy of Grays Sports Almanac?

gray's only went up to the year 2000. he'd be better off with slope handicapping.... at least from 2005 on.... :)

cj's dad
11-05-2013, 09:11 PM
So, this is the only NFL team where this goes on ? Really !!!!

elysiantraveller
11-05-2013, 09:29 PM
I was in a fraternity so I'm okay with some hazing. As long as its slightly embarrassing and not over a certain line.

This, from the reports, was way over the line....

cj's dad
11-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Martin needs to grow a set.

Rise Over Run
11-06-2013, 10:52 AM
gray's only went up to the year 2000. he'd be better off with slope handicapping.... at least from 2005 on.... :)
By taking the first half of Wizz's NFL Contest you won yourself a free copy of Slope Handicapping. As soon as my publisher is finished with the next printing run I'll send you one.

PICSIX
11-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Coaches told him to do it...

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/11/06/new-report-claims-miami-coaches-told-incognito-to-toughen-up-martin/

PhantomOnTour
11-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Martin needs to grow a set.
What Incognito did was wrong, but Martin simply cannot walk out on his team, period.
You cannot quit, and that's essentially what Martin did...sad, but Incognito is the guy who will be respected in the locker room more than Martin.

Your teammates need to know you will be there in the trenches

Robert Goren
11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
How anybody could ignore what Igcognito did and blame the victim is beyond me. The Dolphins are bunch of losers both on and off the field. That what happens when a team is run like a frat house in the 1960s instead of a business in 2013. Any business that treated new hires like that wouldn't be business long. The Dolphins would be either if they had to compete for players coming out of college instead of getting them through the NFL draft.

proximity
11-06-2013, 12:52 PM
By taking the first half of Wizz's NFL Contest you won yourself a free copy of Slope Handicapping. .

it was actually precocity that won the contest. my own proximity strategy of colts and six guesses didn't do so well. probably a good thing too, so i'm not tempted to actually start betting this stuff. :D

thaskalos
11-06-2013, 03:37 PM
What Incognito did was wrong, but Martin simply cannot walk out on his team, period.
You cannot quit, and that's essentially what Martin did...sad, but Incognito is the guy who will be respected in the locker room more than Martin.

Your teammates need to know you will be there in the trenches

Come on...this is still a game, and the phrase "in the trenches" should be reserved for more serious matters, IMO.

I have to think that the Incognito/Martin situation was widely known within the Dolphin organization...and someone should have put an end to it before it reached the national media. Incognito is an obnoxious bully...and he has exhibited behavior such as this for more than a decade.

I just can't see how Martin will look worse than Incognito, and the Miami organization, in this.

Low-paid young Dolphin players are driven to financial distress because they are intimidated into picking up huge expenses rung up by the veterans? Are these "the trenches" that you are talking about?

Come on...

Stillriledup
11-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Richie is an "honorary" black man according to some teammates. :D

PhantomOnTour
11-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Come on...this is still a game, and the phrase "in the trenches" should be reserved for more serious matters, IMO.

I have to think that the Incognito/Martin situation was widely known within the Dolphin organization...and someone should have put an end to it before it reached the national media. Incognito is an obnoxious bully...and he has exhibited behavior such as this for more than a decade.

I just can't see how Martin will look worse than Incognito, and the Miami organization, in this.

Low-paid young Dolphin players are driven to financial distress because they are intimidated into picking up huge expenses rung up by the veterans? Are these "the trenches" that you are talking about?

Come on...
You come on - it's WAY more than a game, and you know it.
It's a mega massive business, and some guys get maimed while going about their business. There's evidence that this "game" causes severe brain injuries after "playing" for any number of years. You can comfortably live your entire life on the money from one nice contract...that ain't a game.

The trenches I was speaking of (and you already know this) is the out and out war that takes place at the line of scrimmage every single play.

If low paid Dolphins are driven to financial distress (really? financial distress?) because they are intimidated into picking up checks....THEN THEY SHOULDNT BE INTIMIDATED SO DAMNED EASILY !!!

If you are intimidated at the dinner table then you simply do not belong on an NFL field.

precocity
11-07-2013, 08:26 AM
By taking the first half of Wizz's NFL Contest you won yourself a free copy of Slope Handicapping. As soon as my publisher is finished with the next printing run I'll send you one.

almost printed

bookies avoid me by precocity. :sleeping:

Rise Over Run
11-07-2013, 11:07 AM
it was actually precocity that won the contest. my own proximity strategy of colts and six guesses didn't do so well. probably a good thing too, so i'm not tempted to actually start betting this stuff. :D
My apologizes to Precocity on this. To make up for my mistake I'll send out free copies to you both. :liar:

precocity
11-07-2013, 11:24 AM
My apologizes to Precocity on this. To make up for my mistake I'll send out free copies to you both. :liar:
its better than whizz calling me PROCOCITY :D

Valuist
11-07-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm not a Limbaugh listener but I went out to lunch and he happened to be on the radio when I was in the car and he was talking about the Martin/Incognito matter:

"Anyone who's opposed to bullying must be a liberal".

Didn't take long to realize why I don't listen to him. One of the dumber comments I've heard in a while.

Marshall Bennett
11-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Sounds more like a case of harassment than bullying. If threats were made towards him or his family's life, that would be more of a criminal act.
I just don't understand how a 330 pound human being of Martin's stature can be bullied.

Tom
11-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Explains why Miami sucks.
Fire the coach and hire someone competent.
This guy is a loser.

RXB
11-07-2013, 03:34 PM
I just don't understand how a 330 pound human being of Martin's stature can be bullied.

The other guy is just as big and is more aggressive. Everything is relative.

Bettowin
11-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Bullying is as much if not more psychological than physical.

Didn't we all grow up with friends who were brothers? In most of the cases I remember the younger but larger and stronger brother was always intimidated by the older sibling. This may be very similar but on a larger scale.

Robert Fischer
11-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Explains why Miami sucks.
Fire the coach and hire someone competent.
This guy is a loser.

I agree with Tom.
This is the NFL. Performance on the field is almost always going to outweigh character issues when it comes to getting guys on the roster.
However, it is up to the coaches to keep the focus on the objective.
Incognito may be a "bully" type personality, and Martin seems to be a "victim" type personality. This is where coaching and team captains set reasonable limits.

elysiantraveller
11-07-2013, 06:00 PM

My 75 pound hi-powered hunting lab got SMOKED by a 45 pound Bull Terrier last weekend.

Sure he got back up, hackled up, and the stare down commenced before I was able to call him off but he got wrecked.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight...

ManU918
11-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Sounds more like a case of harassment than bullying. If threats were made towards him or his family's life, that would be more of a criminal act.

Maybe because he is a pussy... and I don't mean that in a mean way. People are wired differently. Just because you are big doesn't mean you are tough. I've seen fat dudes/muscle heads who think they are tough who have no clue on how to use their hands get knocked the f out by guys who are 5 inches shorter and weigh 100 lbs less than them. I have stories for days about these type of instances.

IMO Martin did the right thing... If Martin cant hold his own and no one on the team was willing to fight for him then he had no other play. If Martin fights Incognito and gets buried than he probably ends up taking even more harassment.

Valuist
11-08-2013, 09:40 AM
My 75 pound hi-powered hunting lab got SMOKED by a 45 pound Bull Terrier last weekend.

Sure he got back up, hackled up, and the stare down commenced before I was able to call him off but he got wrecked.

Is your dog ok? Doesn't sound good.

MONEY
11-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Maybe because he is a pussy... and I don't mean that in a mean way. People are wired differently. Just because you are big doesn't mean you are tough. I've seen fat dudes/muscle heads who think they are tough who have no clue on how to use their hands get knocked the f out by guys who are 5 inches shorter and weigh 100 lbs less than them. I have stories for days about these type of instances.

IMO Martin did the right thing... If Martin cant hold his own and no one on the team was willing to fight for him then he had no other play. If Martin fights Incognito and gets buried than he probably ends up taking even more harassment.
Incognito's harassment/bullying of Martin was verbal. If Martin breaks Incognito's
neck, Martin goes to jail.

ManU918
11-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Incognito's harassment/bullying of Martin was verbal. If Martin breaks Incognito's
neck, Martin goes to jail.

Your stating the obvious because?

MutuelClerk
11-08-2013, 10:33 AM
ESPN is the Nancy Grace of sports.

TheEdge07
11-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Lard ass Rich sexual harrasment at a golf tournament last year threw a cup of water at a chick and also used his golf club for other reasons then putting.

Guy is a scumbag...

sammy the sage
11-08-2013, 08:02 PM

well it's MUCH tougher to WALK away than to fight...even if you're right or CAN win...esp. in a work environment...in an alley...that WOULD be different.

some of you just aren't THAT bright...

I could've hurt people in a VERY serious manner...but WALKED away...

ManU918
11-08-2013, 08:55 PM
well it's MUCH tougher to WALK away than to fight...even if you're right or CAN win...esp. in a work environment...in an alley...that WOULD be different.

some of you just aren't THAT bright...

I could've hurt people in a VERY serious manner...but WALKED away...

Not sure why your quoting me... My statement was made because Money said if Martin were to break Incognito's neck he would go to jail. The majority of the time in the United States if someone breaks a persons neck they are going to jail. Hence why I said that is an obvious statement.

MONEY
11-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Because you're suggesting that Martin might be a pussy and can't hold his own.
I think that Martin did the wise thing by leaving even if he could disassemble Incognito.

mountainman
11-10-2013, 12:55 PM

But when the big dog is as quick and vicious as the little dog.......

Hope your lab is ok. Much prefer big dogs.

mountainman
11-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Incognito now claims to have saved texts sent to him by a smack-talking Martin. In my book, if the content is non-pc or profane, that would be HIGHLY mitigating evidence. Unfortunately, given the prevailing winds, we're probably past Incognito getting a fair hearing.

GaryG
11-12-2013, 01:25 PM
This brings to mind the Duke lacrosse caper. Rush to judgement by the liberal media before all of the the facts are known. Richie is no choir boy, but if I am on an NFL team I don't want choir boys going into battle with me. Every commentator is trying to be more self-righteous than the ones before them. Also, Martin is one of the worst offensive lineman in the league and has no future in this game anyway. The NFL is for men only.

Ocala Mike
11-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Every commentator is trying to be more self-righteous than the ones before them.

Dan Patrick, not so much. Had a much more "fair and balanced" take on the situation in today's show which reflects your opinion. We won't know more until Martin speaks out.

cj
11-12-2013, 02:04 PM
The NFL is for men only.

Maybe there is a rush to judgement, I guess we'll find out. But how does that make Martin not a man?

mountainman
11-12-2013, 04:17 PM
It's telling that no commentator has alluded to talent lost should Martin not return to football, just the unfairness of it all. I haven't watched Martin work, but would bet he's a real stiff. They don't talk like Incognito was a cinch for the pro bowl, either. It may sound cold, but these guys just can't be GOOD enough to merit this kind of attention.

Robert Fischer
11-12-2013, 04:28 PM
It's interesting that Martin, who feels so victimized by the locker-room culture of the NFL, now has his foot on the gas upon finding himself in a position of power in terms of the media and reaching a possible substantial legal settlement.

My best guess is that Incognito and Martin both have their flaws, and similar situations likely exist on other teams.
Coaches, team leaders, and a general culture among the players has to be focused on the objective of playing winning football.

Quagmire
11-12-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm not gonna say Martin is one of the better O linemen in the NFL but he did start for a few years at Stanford under Harbaugh so I don't think he sucks either. He was a 2nd round pick.

proximity
11-12-2013, 06:36 PM
But how does that make Martin not a man?

who knows what the whole story is at this point but a lot of us cavemen are struggling to envision john wayne or clint eastwood saving voice mails for six months and acting like drama queens.

sad thing is that the colts (who could really use a lineman like richie i) like stanford players and coaches so much that.... :eek:

Robert Goren
11-12-2013, 09:39 PM
It's telling that no commentator has alluded to talent lost should Martin not return to football, just the unfairness of it all. I haven't watched Martin work, but would bet he's a real stiff. They don't talk like Incognito was a cinch for the pro bowl, either. It may sound cold, but these guys just can't be GOOD enough to merit this kind of attention.He was there last year. An All Pro on losing teams. That is his legacy.

proximity
02-04-2014, 06:38 PM
http://thebiglead.com/2014/02/03/here-are-over-1000-text-messages-that-richie-incognito-and-jonathan-martin-allegedly-exchanged/

can't believe sru didn't move this thread to the top.

if there was texting in the 50s these could have been messages between meat tuperello and peewee morris or tommy turner. they just seem like normal buds going out to grab some food and beers and maybe hook up with some chicks??? :confused:

PhantomOnTour
08-21-2018, 09:00 PM
BUMP....

Arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot people at a funeral. Had five guns and a silencer in his truck.
Recently he spoke of running for public office.
Sure dude

kingfin66
08-21-2018, 10:02 PM
I hope he doesn't have CTE.

FakeNameChanged
08-22-2018, 06:55 AM
BUMP....

Arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot people at a funeral. Had five guns and a silencer in his truck.
Recently he spoke of running for public office.
Sure dude
I don't see the problem here, Richie only wanted his father's head removed by the funeral director. Seems reasonable.

proximity
08-23-2018, 12:22 AM
richie needs to move on to his true calling of being a 38% trainer at charles town!

the time has come!!

Inner Dirt
08-23-2018, 10:54 PM
Richie is a couple cans short of a six pack.