PDA

View Full Version : Race************

CapperLou
03-22-2004, 12:35 PM
I have been receiving bcc emails from Race************@aol.com for a couple of weeks relative to selections on stakes races and bold claims as to being very profitable over time. They have had some winners.

Now they are asking for $50.00 for a "lifetime" of selections!!

Does anyone know anyhthing about them or who they are associated with--there is no website and it appears to be an offshoot of some website etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

All the best,

CapperLou

cj
03-22-2004, 02:29 PM
I'd be leary of anyone using an AOL address to sell a product, especially with no web site. Someone truly serious about a business would buy an domain name and web space at the very least. $10 a month is about all you would need. Just my opinion...

raybo
03-23-2004, 06:39 PM
I agree, you would think if their picks were that good they would be able to do a professional site. On the other hand, everyone has their own agenda and his might be to sell picks to the average AOL guy. Maybe he's just doing a market check before he goes into it for real and gets serious. Who knows?

JustRalph
03-23-2004, 06:45 PM
I don't know........we have seen some so called professionals log in here and look like fools...........Website or not.............

raybo
03-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I'm sure that's the truth!

CapperLou
03-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Thanks for your input!!!

I would not jump at anything like this, but was just curious about who the heck it might be.

You would not believe how many "touts" are always trying to snooker me--and others---.

All the best,

CapperLou

kenwoodallpromos
03-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Anyone can make up an AOl email address. Whoever it is $50.000 for a "lifetime" sounds like a good deal, but probably just $50.00 down the drain! You can win more than racewinners by selective, consistent, common sense betting.

raybo
03-24-2004, 12:40 AM
RE:<Anyone can make up an AOl email address. Whoever it is $50.000 for a "lifetime" sounds like a good deal, but probably just $50.00 down the drain! You can win more than racewinners by selective, consistent, common sense betting.>

Here, here!

kenwoodallpromos
03-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Google has him on several forums but only gives an email address.

ranchwest
03-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Years ago, there was always someone parked about a half mile from DeD selling tip sheets. They were always in something like a Vega that had rust holes. Never bought one.

kenwoodallpromos
03-27-2004, 01:07 PM
That Vega is probably now parked in the lot of DRF and he is selling the tipsheets on the DRF website!LOL!!

B. Comin'
03-27-2004, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CapperLou
[B]I have been receiving bcc emails from Race************@aol.com for a couple of weeks relative to selections on stakes races and bold claims as to being very profitable over time. They have had some winners.

Bet they die before you.

lousycapperiii
04-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by CapperLou

Any help would be appreciated.

All the best,

CapperLou

==============================

Mr. CapperLou,

:D Send me $50.00 and I'll give you a lifetime of selections... they probably won't make you any money, but what the hay... think of all the fun you'll have cussing me out and calling me a thief... heh, heh! :D

P.S. The best of luck to you!

-LC3