PDA

View Full Version : AQU Race 8, 11/3

Ocala Mike
11-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Someone please let me know when LOUISIANA FLYBOY is entered again for Chad Brown. He walked out of the gate from the dreaded rail post yesterday, then rushed up to no avail.

I want him in a 6f or 7f race at the Big A from an outside post.

outofthebox
11-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Someone please let me know when LOUISIANA FLYBOY is entered again for Chad Brown. He walked out of the gate from the dreaded rail post yesterday, then rushed up to no avail.

I want him in a 6f or 7f race at the Big A from an outside post.He paid @ 500k for him and he is a LA Bred. He should put him in a trailer and send him to De Downs on the 23rd for a La Bred stake. Apparently nobody in his camp thought of breezing him out of the gate before his start in NY, because he walked out of the gate at LAD then was cut off. He did have a brutal trip, one to watch like you said..

EMD4ME
11-05-2013, 09:32 PM
I too liked this horse off of his excellent run at LA first out. Just a quick question. Is there a site where we can find out how much a private purchase was made for? You mentioned they paid $500K. I would love to know how much a private purchase is made for. Any feedback? Thank you.