11-03-2013, 07:26 AM
http://www.drf.com/news/breeders-cup-handle-rises-first-time-three-years

wiffleball whizz
11-03-2013, 09:01 AM
1 reason......hurricane sandy

alhattab
11-03-2013, 09:14 AM
1 reason......hurricane sandy

Seriously Whiff. If is wasn't up this year after last year it never would be. East Coast was in chaos last year. I believe the article only covers the BC handle- I'd be really surprised if the Saturday handle for the entire card wasn't up double digits given the Pick 5 carry.

Al Gobbi
11-03-2013, 09:25 AM
It would have been higher if they ran the final races around 6-7pm. Just saying.

wiffleball whizz
11-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Seriously Whiff. If is wasn't up this year after last year it never would be. East Coast was in chaos last year. I believe the article only covers the BC handle- I'd be really surprised if the Saturday handle for the entire card wasn't up double digits given the Pick 5 carry.

alhattab I was in brigantine and they wouldn't even let me back on the island till that sat night....

Where were you last year

This was the perfect setup for increased handle

alhattab
11-03-2013, 11:54 AM
alhattab I was in brigantine and they wouldn't even let me back on the island till that sat night....

Where were you last year

This was the perfect setup for increased handle

I was at Monmouth Park. I live a stone's throw away but not on the coast so I could get home. The track was open but I had no power and went home before it was dark for too long. Watched the late races on my iPad.