PDA

View Full Version : xpress bets xb awards program

QuarterRACER
11-02-2013, 01:42 AM
xpress bets has a new awards program and quite frankly I don't understand how it works. the last few months i've been able to wager more tan 25 thousand dollars a month thus have finding a nice amount of dollars to wager every month on the 1st. what I am wondering is will the new setup affect the bonus amount. what I received this morning was about 200.00 less than the month before and my personal handle was very close to what it was the previous month. appeciate any insight that might be given on this issue.

Hoofless_Wonder
11-02-2013, 12:56 PM
You can find out more details here:

http://www.xpressbet.com/XBRewards

If you read the fine print on the "diamond" levels, it mentions that the amount wagered over the past year was used to determine your initial new XB rewards level. So even though you may have wagered more heavily the last few months, the level may be lower - if you wagered less earlier in the year.

Personally, I never really understood the old rewards program, but I knew there was some sort of threshold to get over to get any rebate at all - most months that I've wager a few hundred, I'd get nothing back - but if I had a peak and wagered a few thousand, I would get a rebate.

If you still have questions, I'd call them and ask about it. I'm not as crazy about XB's web interface, but their customer service is pretty good for the issues I've encountered.....

QuarterRACER
11-02-2013, 09:04 PM
thanks for the info. its been 8000.00 a month to get the rebate.. guess i'll just see how it goes

Hoofless_Wonder
11-03-2013, 03:29 PM
I'd guess that the old program was better if you wagered enough to hit the threshold every month, or whatever the timeframe was for determining if you got a rebate. Now, with all wagers from all bettors eligible for a reward of some sort, that money needs to come from somewhere.

Seems to be more like the Twinspires program now - the smaller bettors will probably like it better, but not the ones who wager more.

Of course better rebates are available elsewhere, if you're lucky enough to live in a state where the "Big 3"/politicians haven't rigged the game to keep the smaller ADWs out....