PDA

View Full Version : Sunday NY Ideas

Suff
03-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Unbridled or not... for longshot players its good sign when they install a 3YO Filly @ 5/2 (#1 Verve) going a mile and an 1/8th in her debut. That bet aint worth a knickel...unless she's 6-1. and she won't be. So I'm going elsewhere in a race that shoud be avoided... the next heroine in here is the 2 at a 6/5ML. And she's a Bumstress as well (imho). Since I'm going to watch the first 2 races tommorrow I'll close my eye's and use a couple of flyers. One's a worthy bet the others a mercy bet.

#7 Buffie Slew has 4 or 5 routes that would romp here if Verve isn't anything or needs one. If I get over 7-1 and healthy double probables ?.....she's worthy.

Maes Mon is ugly #3 , 30-1... a mercy play. When they're all hunchs and bumstress's and the field is short , I'll take my chances that lightning will strike on a filly like this. There is some stuff there... its micrscopic but it is there. I'll give her a whirl after a AM assessment of the track condition and overnights. Particulary in the place hole and exacta plays... but only coffee money. And only because I'm there.

Race 2

I Feel bad that this is the best NY has to offer on the 2nd race of a Sunday card.

Quiet One @ 5-1... but ohh how the mighty have fallen.

Race 3

Even worse than race 2.... ouch in the house.. terrible. Not one worth a lint ball for me.

r4

All Perez, all day , all night... bred , owned and ridden. But Any who....20-0-4-4 is ok... and people have no idea and I have a wee idea , so its on .... That whole wild line takes a while to get going but Mommy has some youth in her line....enough...
Probably wants a couple of turns and maybe even grass... but on teenage enthusiam she drives the crowd wild tommorrow..

#4 Running Again @12-1

race 5

On Principle alone I have to take a piece of King of the Mount. (#7 12-1) Not because he's a King... But because, despite the arrest record..this is a good honest racer who leaves it on the track... and the same for #2 Grand PLayer...8-1. One or both 'll be on the ticket.

Suff
03-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Suff

#7 Buffie Slew has 4 or 5 routes that would romp here if Verve isn't anything or needs one. If I get over 7-1 and healthy double probables ?.....she's worthy.

$24.80-$10.20

IRISHLADSTABLE
03-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Mike ,

Liked Smokey Day . Shu haved hooked your pick and my pick together. Ex was a little light dont you think ?

Nice call on Bluffie Slew

Jimmy

Tom
03-21-2004, 02:03 PM
Jimmy,
We just got nosed on that one.
Had real money on the 5.....Had being the key word here!
Nice hit, Suff.

canleakid
03-21-2004, 04:26 PM
:cool: Suff you the "MAN" again!!!!!!!!! good call in the 1st. sweet