PDA

View Full Version : Hopkins / Murat

cj
10-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Anybody watch this? Hopkins is just incredible.

The best part of the fight was the ref taking on Murat. By the end, he had enough. He pushed him with two hands in the chest once during the last round, then after the fight actually slapped him in the head. I've never seen that in my life.

Do we get a rematch, or is Murat/Ref the next meeting?

wiffleball whizz
10-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Anybody watch this? Hopkins is just incredible.

The best part of the fight was the ref taking on Murat. By the end, he had enough. He pushed him with two hands in the chest once during the last round, then after the fight actually slapped him in the head. I've never seen that in my life.

Do we get a rematch, or is Murat/Ref the next meeting?

Nah......wish I did as I've been at the dentist since 12:01pm today and still here getting work done

Hopkins is in another world though.....-900 I should have laid 1800 for a fast deuce.......he couldn't lose the fight

cj
10-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Nah......wish I did as I've been at the dentist since 12:01pm today and still here getting work done

Hopkins is in another world though.....-900 I should have laid 1800 for a fast deuce.......he couldn't lose the fight

Showtime will show it 73 times this week...check it out, worth the watch.

wiffleball whizz
10-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Showtime will show it 73 times this week...check it out, worth the watch.

Wish I would have paid $79 for it on PPV if it was even on PPV......would have been $664 cheaper then the alternative

cj
10-27-2013, 12:50 AM
Wish I would have paid $79 for it on PPV if it was even on PPV......would have been $664 cheaper then the alternative

Nah, it was just on regular Showtime.

ronsmac
10-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Nah, it was just on regular Showtime.
The most aggressive I've seen Hopkins since he beat Trinidad more than a decade ago.

ManU918
10-27-2013, 08:27 PM
I've had the please of meeting and having some pretty lengthy conversations with Hopkins. The guy is a class act. What he did last night was remarkable but I don't think anyone expected any other kind of result. Hopkins was anywhere from -600 to -1000 depending on where and when you bet.

A little off topic but I am really anxious to see who Danny Garcia fights next. Another tough fighter from Philly who has a bright future. If him and Mayweather agree to a fight.... I'll be in Vegas for that one.