PDA

View Full Version : AIO - Seminar In a Box

JoeLong
10-26-2013, 12:01 PM
It has been a few years, has anyone reviewed the wagering procedure promoted in this seminar?

Thanks in advance - Joe.

ldiatone
10-26-2013, 05:25 PM
what cd(1-8) are you refering to? or is it a cd from the old dick mitchell
tapes transfered to cd?
i do think the last cd of the box reviews betting at the tracks using the BL/BL. have viewed both

JoeLong
10-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Hi ldiatone,

I just got around to viewing them (Seminar in a box) and was wondering if anyone was successful at implementing the wagering strategy suggested by Steve Unite on disk #6.

Thanks.

Wickel
11-04-2013, 08:23 PM
I believe Seminar in a Box is a product of Pizzolla, not Unite or Mitchell. I'm somewhat interested in it,too.

ldiatone
11-05-2013, 05:04 PM
I believe Seminar in a Box is a product of Pizzolla, not Unite or Mitchell. I'm somewhat interested in it,too.
Unite did publish a Seminar in a box reviewing AIO

ldiatone
11-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi ldiatone,

I just got around to viewing them (Seminar in a box) and was wondering if anyone was successful at implementing the wagering strategy suggested by Steve Unite on disk #6.

Thanks.
hi joe i just viewed 6 a bit and yes i do use the fair odds line. but i just do not use the BL/BL readout. i use three, factory summary-pace graph-and speed pace summary. and i do change pacelines. sometimes the program will use turf races for a dirt and it produces faster times.
but i do view the A and B horses and will pass on both if too short on odds.
and will pass if the A has high figs on the 3 factors i see.

ronestes
11-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Idiatone, Do you use the Lifeline at all, I believe steve basis their picks on high odds horses that look good in Lifeline. Ron

ldiatone
11-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Idiatone, Do you use the Lifeline at all, I believe steve basis their picks on high odds horses that look good in Lifeline. Ron
i use it for maybe tie breaks. i just dont use it that often. i still use the platinum strategies. too bad the old message board is gone i posted a number of threads. the new board is not taking any new users cause of a problem w/ the last new one...

ronestes
11-06-2013, 07:26 AM
I hear you on the old board, when you look at the three readouts you mentioned, do you look for horses that fit the track profile for the race and what sells you on a play Thanks, Ron

ldiatone
11-06-2013, 04:26 PM
I hear you on the old board, when you look at the three readouts you mentioned, do you look for horses that fit the track profile for the race and what sells you on a play Thanks, Ron
i do download daily and auto compute races i dont play eg ZIA- few others then next day auto update along w/ the 30 day track model. after a few weeks of a meet one gets a 10 to 14~ track model. KEE didnt have much profile cause of the short meet so it defaults to the pars.
yes some plays based on the profile have not been on top the bl/bl line.
but 3-6 range in the factor summary screen but the runners must have high numbers for the A1-A2-AF-AT-BT-CT---BS-RS. I view some winners rated low but win w/ sometimes high CC-OA-FF-TB.

JoeLong
11-09-2013, 10:09 PM

The real take away of this Seminar is how to utilize AIO to isolate what it believes to be 'value'. All other handicapping factors are eschewed in favor of probability & wagering edge, verses odds offered. The concept revolves around the magical top-three horse probability sum of 66% which delineates Top-Horse Races from Contentious Races.

My initial question was inquiring if anyone has actually tested the wagering method outlined in the seminar.

ldiatone
11-10-2013, 05:44 PM
The real take away of this Seminar is how to utilize AIO to isolate what it believes to be 'value'. All other handicapping factors are eschewed in favor of probability & wagering edge, verses odds offered. The concept revolves around the magical top-three horse probability sum of 66% which delineates Top-Horse Races from Contentious Races.

My initial question was inquiring if anyone has actually tested the wagering method outlined in the seminar.
i would think that if one auto caps the races and auto updates then uses the 'wagering' tab viewing either contender or win selection one can view the results.