PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Plonk's Wagering Guide

Race Promoter
10-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Jeremy Plonk lends his advice via this wagering guide for Sunday's Pattison Canadian International. Nice little one sheeter.

Plonk's Pattison Plays (http://www.woodbineentertainment.com/canadianinternational/Documents/HorsePlayerNow_WOIntl_Wagering.pdf)

http://www.drf.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_main/photos/Jeremy_2011.jpg

Robert Fischer
10-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks RP , and Jeremy Plonk !

BIG races today @ Woodbine.

2 of my favorite: EP TAYLOR =race 8

and PATTISON INTL r 10 :jump:

These are a mile and a quarter, and a mile and a half , on Woodbine's Classic turf course that is one of the few that is OUTSIDE the dirt (think the belmont park of Turf courses). Lot of class today.

All time Money winner John Velazquez is there to ride.

Cool turf race allowance in race4.:cool:

John Velazquez with an AWESOME ride to get 2nd with the only horse to come off the pace and contend (while a sea of horses swallowed up Patrick Husbands on co-fav Jagger M). Johnny V apparently checked in his A-Game at the airport, and brought it with him.

lots of races, coming up next I have a spot play across the board and keyed with favs = 5MARCAN race 5. good luck

Some_One
10-27-2013, 03:16 PM
I really like Seismos in the Int'l, great form lines two back and always prefer the Germans on soft turf course.

Robert Fischer
10-27-2013, 04:12 PM
I really like Seismos in the Int'l, great form lines two back and always prefer the Germans on soft turf course.

they have great breeding there. Good points.

Some_One
10-27-2013, 04:30 PM
they have great breeding there. Good points.

It's simple, no horse can stand for breeding there who have ever raced on 'medication' ( I put that in quotes cause that is how I remember it, not sure the specifics if it is any or just raceday meds)

Some_One
10-27-2013, 04:38 PM
And to continue the German theme, think I'll go with Samba Brazil in the EP Taylor, can't see why the :10: is 3/2, wayyy to short IMO

Robert Fischer
10-27-2013, 05:08 PM
For players who don't already have TimeformUS, the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International is generously being offered as one of their free preview races.

Doesn't go off until 5:44 pm Eastern, so plenty of time to sign up and see the TimeformUs numbers for this race for free.

Robert Fischer
10-27-2013, 05:51 PM

3rd at a square price to add to a logical trifecta. :eek:
Wonder if the going played any role.

Robert Fischer
10-27-2013, 05:54 PM
love the advice given to Ryan Moore (winning jockey on repeat winner Joshua Tree) "if he's gonna go crazy do what ever you want" :D

1st 3X winner ever for Canadian International

cool fact = his last win in a year came in this race, last year

Some_One
10-27-2013, 05:58 PM
3rd at a square price to add to a logical trifecta. :eek:
Wonder if the going played any role.

Shocked to get something back, horse was in a drive down the backstretch, horse must be lazy or something. All credit to the winner, was my 2nd choice, didn't think he was as good as last year, guess I was wrong.