PDA

View Full Version : J! E! T! S! beat Brady!

Stillriledup
10-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Jets jets jets. :D
Jets WIN!

TheEdge07
10-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Jets jets jets. :D
Jets WIN!

Bad call by the ref in overtime.

Stillriledup
10-20-2013, 04:56 PM

Fair and square win. No sour grapes and no excuses, the better team won. :ThmbUp:

bobbyb
10-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Fair and square win. No sour grapes and no excuses, the better team won. :ThmbUp:

SR,
You are aware NE had 4 of the starting defence out so easy on the Better Team Won. I'm not a Pats Fan just in case your a wonder'in............. :)

The call - judgement call at best IMHO. I'm not all that certain he pushed his teammate as the line folded in the centre - since he was on the line to begin with. It's over so Zero Sour Grapes from me.

bobby

cj
10-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Brady took a pay cut to be surrounded by this group? Ouch.

cj
10-20-2013, 05:53 PM

It wasn't a bad all it all. It is a new rule.

TheEdge07
10-20-2013, 05:58 PM
It wasn't a bad all it all. It is a new rule.

Its like calling a foul late in a nba game isnt a foul the same late in a game as early.terrible call in overtime..

mabred
10-20-2013, 06:35 PM
GIFT!!!!!!!!!

Stillriledup
10-20-2013, 06:46 PM
SR,
You are aware NE had 4 of the starting defence out so easy on the Better Team Won. I'm not a Pats Fan just in case your a wonder'in............. :)

The call - judgement call at best IMHO. I'm not all that certain he pushed his teammate as the line folded in the centre - since he was on the line to begin with. It's over so Zero Sour Grapes from me.

bobby

Everyone has injuries, that's no excuse.

wiffleball whizz
10-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Everyone has injuries, that's no excuse.

Nobody feels sorry for anybody else

Stillriledup
10-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Brady took a pay cut to be surrounded by this group? Ouch.

its going to be fun watching them get punished this year. They could 2-5 or 3-6 when you really get to the nitty gritty, Jets should have beaten them twice.

Stillriledup
10-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Nobody feels sorry for anybody else

Exactly. Every single team has someone that's on their team that's injured and wasnt in the game, every team.

Robert Fischer
10-20-2013, 07:55 PM
I didn't see the play, but as I've read it = it was a BS call.

I thought the steelers return TD, called out-of-bounds, was inconclusive. At least with the views shown on TV. Goofy Dan Fouts calls it in half a second like it's the surest thing he's ever seen. I'm looking on HD TV , and the view is from above. I can't tell if his heel was down, or if he was traveling on the ball of his foot(as runners often do). Fouts could tell in a split second....
Steelers were lucky to eek out a win vs. the Ravens who had a better roster and played harder most of the 2nd half. Steelers have a chance to win 4 or 5 of the next 6.

Chiefs are not anywhere NEAR their record...

tucker6
10-20-2013, 08:50 PM
I didn't see the play, but as I've read it = it was a BS call.

I thought the steelers return TD, called out-of-bounds, was inconclusive. At least with the views shown on TV. Goofy Dan Fouts calls it in half a second like it's the surest thing he's ever seen. I'm looking on HD TV , and the view is from above. I can't tell if his heel was down, or if he was traveling on the ball of his foot(as runners often do). Fouts could tell in a split second....
Steelers were lucky to eek out a win vs. the Ravens who had a better roster and played harder most of the 2nd half. Steelers have a chance to win 4 or 5 of the next 6.

Chiefs are not anywhere NEAR their record...
There was nothing lucky about the Steelers win. They led or were tied for the lead the entire game.

wiffleball whizz
10-20-2013, 10:07 PM
There was nothing lucky about the Steelers win. They led or were tied for the lead the entire game.

The better team won right cjs dad

Seriously though the ravens are better then steelers but this is a game Pittsburgh wouldnt lose is a million years

They played like desperate individuals

I look for the ravens to bury them thanksgiving night......27-10

tucker6
10-20-2013, 10:09 PM
The better team won right cjs dad

Seriously though the ravens are better then steelers but this is a game Pittsburgh wouldnt lose is a million years

They played like desperate individuals

I look for the ravens to bury them thanksgiving night......27-10
what makes the Ravens better than the Steelers?? They're both mediocre teams headed for 8-8.

Quagmire
10-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Here's a real tough guy

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/jets-fan-punches-pats-gal-big-victory-article-1.1491263

Stillriledup
10-22-2013, 06:14 PM
Here's a real tough guy

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/jets-fan-punches-pats-gal-big-victory-article-1.1491263

People are villifying this guy right off the hop, supposedly there's more to the story.

Nobody thinks the "DB" Patriots fan deserved it or provoked it?

I have to believe the guy didnt throw a punch for no reason, but, we will see what eventually comes out.

Quagmire
10-22-2013, 06:23 PM
It looks like all involved are DB's. At least the Jet fans mommy is sticking up for him :D

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/photo-rex-ryan-poses-jets-fan-punched-female-pats-fan-article-1.1492820