PDA

View Full Version : Is Osama next ?

dav4463
03-19-2004, 01:31 AM
Looks like we may have caught the second-in-command, the man who planned the 9/11 attacks. Let's hope so. I would think even the liberals on this board would think this is great news.......

Tom
03-19-2004, 06:34 PM
This is exciting news. Judging from the fierce fighting, there must be someone hight up in there.
Catching Bin Laden is momre symbolic than anything, but as long as he lives, he stand out there as a roadblcok to peace in the world. It is sickening how many people world-wiode think he is a hero.
I am personally in favore of getting out of most of the world, isolationist sort of policy, and letting them all kill off each other. We protect our borders, keep most people out, keep track of who we let in, and then concentrate on our manifest destiny.
We are vunerable to terro only to the extend that allow foreigners inside our borders and then fail to track them while they are here.

ljb
03-19-2004, 06:39 PM
As I write this CNN says the battle continues. I hope we get em both. I also wonder how much sooner this could have been done if we hadn't taken the side step into Iraq to catch that old man in a hole.

Larry Hamilton
03-19-2004, 06:45 PM
There is one thing more I would do. Try all these terrorists right now. Give them the opportunities to surrender for their trial. If they dont show up, try them anyways and hang the guilty bastards soon as we catch them. I hate to think of paying for this guy to live in jail for the rest of his life.. Martyr them immediately. Make it possible for them to meet the Virginians now.

schweitz
03-19-2004, 06:45 PM
LJB,
Isn't it great that we can now call Saddam " just an old man in a hole".

kenwoodallpromos
03-19-2004, 10:21 PM
SSH was a "victim of our diversion from Afghanistan when that invasiopn stalled!LOL!! Now SH is an "old man in a hole". When the Rwepublicans get Obie Bin Laden he will be "just a caveman" with no WMD's!

JustRalph
03-20-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by schweitz
LJB, Isn't it great that we can now call Saddam " just an old man in a hole".

sounds like a Mel Brooks Character

Tom
03-20-2004, 11:23 AM
The Ace of Spades turned out to be just a joker!

I agree with Larry, do the trials now, then when we catch them, field-execute them in front of CNN, FOX, Reuters, etc. The carcasss will be proof that we have them. The footage can be put into a greatest hit DVD and entertain folks for generations to come. Keeping theses cockraoches in captivity will only lead to more trouble.
Then we can all post links to the photos and argue insaneley over them.

Larry Hamilton
03-20-2004, 12:27 PM
Then bury them in a genuine pig skin lined casket--also on CNN...