PDA

View Full Version : Guessing game in laurel 5th

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 03:17 PM
How can you call this finish when u can't see a pole and the whole rail has the stripes on it........

Prob as bad camera work as I've seen in the time I've been around this game

Please watch......what are we guessing on the finish?

notoutofpounds
10-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Watching races in the daytime..... must be nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stillriledup
10-18-2013, 03:32 PM

:lol: wow.

Hey Whizz, that winner was a Belmont shipper who had sneaky run vs bias and pace last time......not that i had any money on her though. ;)

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 03:57 PM

Haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: first Friday off in 3 months!!!

proximity
10-18-2013, 03:59 PM
How can you call this finish when u can't see a pole and the whole rail has the stripes on it........
?

when I walked into live! last week I just shook my head and thought how could uncle Frankie have missed the slam dunk that would have brought it all to laurel?????????

instead we're left with hokey alternate finish lines and a couple cases of frank's energy drink behind the bar. what a world. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
10-18-2013, 04:17 PM
when I walked into live! last week I just shook my head and thought how could uncle Frankie have missed the slam dunk that would have brought it all to laurel?????????

instead we're left with hokey alternate finish lines and a couple cases of frank's energy drink behind the bar. what a world. :rolleyes:

The voters decided it for him. It was a nasty nasty campaign too. I was right in the middle of it. As a spectator

proximity
10-18-2013, 04:29 PM
The voters decided it for him. It was a nasty nasty campaign too. I was right in the middle of it. As a spectator

voters didn't have anything to do with it. it was his.... all he had to do was put up the application/licensing fee. instead he decided to protest that part of the process while cordish and the others put up the money without batting an eye.

ronsmac
10-18-2013, 04:29 PM

The infamous " They" say he was cash strapped at the time when the bids had to be put in. He definitely played the wrong hand.

proximity
10-18-2013, 04:34 PM
He definitely played the wrong hand.

uncle frank mucked pocket aces pre flop. :faint:

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 04:40 PM
uncle frank mucked pocket aces pre flop. :faint:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank chucking rockets pre :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JustRalph
10-18-2013, 04:58 PM
voters didn't have anything to do with it. it was his.... all he had to do was put up the application/licensing fee. instead he decided to protest that part of the process while cordish and the others put up the money without batting an eye.

I sat in a meeting with Cordish reps almost 2 yrs before the vote, they said they were going to outsmart him and out spend him and he won't know what hit him. They planned to make Laurel Park look so bad the voters would never let it happen at Laurel........they had some nice words about race tracks.

They did just that. Frankie was stupid.

Btw, Cordish is no genius I can tell you that........ but he knows how to hire the right people.......

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 05:28 PM
Meanwhile back at the ranch can somebody please watch this finish and explain to me where the wire is

JustRalph
10-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Meanwhile back at the ranch can somebody please watch this finish and explain to me where the wire is

I can't see it......... that's weird........

notoutofpounds
10-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Just watched the replay, I would give the outside horse the multi horse photo for second. If I am wrong then go with what the Track Announcer said "...it's impossible to call second...."

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Just watched the replay, I would give the outside horse the multi horse photo for second. If I am wrong then go with what the Track Announcer said "...it's impossible to call second...."

Where's the wire? That's what I'm asking here

notoutofpounds
10-18-2013, 08:28 PM
The Track Announcer made two references to the "second wire" as the horses loaded.

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 09:27 PM
I understand stand that but when the camera stops at the wire what is the point in looking for?!

wiffleball whizz
10-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Cj to the rescue here request!!!!

When they are driving to the wire it looks like the rail is so far out u cant see the wire.......very poor imo

proximity
10-19-2013, 01:14 AM
........ but he knows how to hire the right people.......

they did hire the whizz....:)

wiffleball whizz
10-19-2013, 01:48 AM
they did hire the whizz....:)

slippingthroughthecracks.com

proximity
10-19-2013, 01:51 AM
just when I was going to start a new thread: the infinite whizzdom of cordish hr!!:D

wiffleball whizz
10-19-2013, 10:24 AM
just when I was going to start a new thread: the infinite whizzdom of cordish hr!!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA lolololololololo :lol: :lol: :lol: