PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football-Monday Night Nail Biter!

CincyHorseplayer
10-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Am I all alone here?After posting weeks of 158 and 136 points I'm sitting here biting nails 9 points behind and 86 point lead needing Trend Richardson to make up the deficit.He's got Mathis in the defensive player category!This sucks!

Anybody else out there doing the same or this a unique form of suffering?!:D

wiffleball whizz
10-14-2013, 09:42 PM
Am I all alone here?After posting weeks of 158 and 136 points I'm sitting here biting nails 9 points behind and 86 point lead needing Trend Richardson to make up the deficit.He's got Mathis in the defensive player category!This sucks!

Anybody else out there doing the same or this a unique form of suffering?!:D

No offense to you as I truly like you and your posts.....but nobody gives a **** about fantasy football!!

I hope others here feel the same way!!!

I'm just so anti somebody going online and getting the same knowledge as I have through pain and suffering of watching games...

I challenged somebody to a heads up 2500 fantasy league using only paper and pencil at draft I got no action

If your league was a pen and Paper draft then I'll root for you :lol:

CincyHorseplayer
10-14-2013, 11:09 PM
No offense taken Whizz!Baseball and football stats are spare time pleasure and my family is into it so I play.I crushed everybody in baseball this year.Shattering the single season win record by 18,becoming the number 1 seed and crushing 9-2 in both playoff matchups.

You could give me any team and I could get them in the playoffs and win.I'm sure you'd bet on the size of a turd crap by Mickey Mouse on a Tuesday.Don't knock it if you can't bet it player!:D

It's just fun and games bro.Fun and games!

wiffleball whizz
10-14-2013, 11:23 PM
No offense taken Whizz!Baseball and football stats are spare time pleasure and my family is into it so I play.I crushed everybody in baseball this year.Shattering the single season win record by 18,becoming the number 1 seed and crushing 9-2 in both playoff matchups.

You could give me any team and I could get them in the playoffs and win.I'm sure you'd bet on the size of a turd crap by Mickey Mouse on a Tuesday.Don't knock it if you can't bet it player!:D

It's just fun and games bro.Fun and games!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love hearing nightmare fantasy football stories...

Stillriledup
10-14-2013, 11:37 PM
No offense to you as I truly like you and your posts.....but nobody gives a **** about fantasy football!!

I hope others here feel the same way!!!

I'm just so anti somebody going online and getting the same knowledge as I have through pain and suffering of watching games...

I challenged somebody to a heads up 2500 fantasy league using only paper and pencil at draft I got no action

If your league was a pen and Paper draft then I'll root for you :lol:

:lol:

Wow, whizzer, that's funny!!

CincyHorseplayer
10-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Lost by 4 points.Colts never had the ball.You should win the game handily when you possess the ball for 40 minutes.

BTW what is the difference in a pecil and paper league?As if stats aren't accessed elsewhere.Showing your age there brochacho!Both of you!:lol: