PDA

View Full Version : Keeneland Saturday 10/12

letswastemoney
10-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Race 2

You could do worse than singling #4 Town Flirt (2/1), but if you need more options, #2 Jamraa (7/2) comes from Presque Isle, #8 Tellalittlesecret (10/1) ran okay at this level at Keeneland before, and #10 Bandi's Gal (6/1) might even sneak in and owns some decent polytrack experience too, but she seems more likely underneath.

Race 3

This race is extremely difficult because most of them lack experience.

#4 Mizzen Moon (6/1) has a trainer that has won with 26% of first time starters (out of 23), #1 Miss Arrangement (10/1) has a trainer that wins with 16% first time starters (out of 183!), #5 Julie's Jewelry (12/1) has a high percentage sire (Distorted Humor), #6 Summer in Bali (3/1) owns good synthetic experience at Presque Isle, and #10 Resistivity (6/1) is sired by a horse that won the polytrack Pacific Classic.

Race 4

There are four polytrack horses I want here.

#5 Sasueno (6/1) and #6 Sky Above (6/1) both come from Presque Isle and ran well over there. They both look consistently solid.

#3 Gentlemen Jackson (5/1) ran well at Woodbine and Mark Casse is doing well at this meet.

#1 Tend (4/1) likes the polytrack too. I'm more familiar with his Turfway races, but he also owns a 5-2-0-0 record at Keeneland. Decent enough.

Race 5

I know #10 Arriving (3/1) doesn't have synthetic experience, but trainer Stall does well with synthetic types and he seems like a good one that just threw in a clunker last time.

#6 Iamonewithmylawyer (9/2) has some decent polytrack races at Turfway, while #5 Charismatic Pulpit (5/1) ran second to Purple Egg on dirt, but he could be any kind of synthetic. Consider him, even if it's a total guess without experience.

Race 9

It seems likely that #4 Alterite (9/5) will simply outclass them. She had to close against a soft pace last time, which shows she doesn't need a setup.

Race 10

#12 Vice Dancer (10/1) owns the best polytrack BRIS figure in the field, and that angle seemed to burn me today with a horse I chose in a maiden race named To the Stars, but I still believe it's a good angle to go with.