PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita 10/10

ultracapper
10-10-2013, 01:48 PM
6th-Wide open from what I can see. The horse that I think will ultimately prove best of this bunch, :5: , would be a surprise today. This field isn't great, but it's not so bad that the :5: would not only have to be ready to go today, but would have to be kind of special. Don't think he's quite there yet. Talamo maybe had a couple other options and he stuck with this off the 7 month layoff, which indicates to me that he wants to be there for this one.

8th-I like the :9: and will play it at the morning line, or maybe a little lower if I like the tote action on the field. If I were playing multi-race tickets, I'd definitely use the :4: . Both these horses have proven they can run a little, and it's up to their trainers to get the little issues both have had straightened out. If I wanted to go 3 deep, I'd use the :1: . Of the 3, she's the easiest toss and I'd be a bit surprised if she won, but she had her moments last fall, and Jones usually is very constructive with the time he gives his horses off. This one has been off 10+ months. Who knows what work needed to be done.