PDA

View Full Version : Indiana race 8

lamboguy
10-08-2013, 04:19 PM
#10 JUST JAN 2nd off layoff, getting off the rail and close to inside, the filly might get brave.

a member had this horse and liked her last year, she also draws into a race with a bunch of bums in it, and the trainer worker her after the last race, he pounds them pretty good too from what i remember of him. i'd say its now or never for that filly to win any type of a straight maiden race.

precocity
10-08-2013, 04:28 PM
#10 JUST JAN 2nd off layoff, getting off the rail and close to inside, the filly might get brave.

a member had this horse and liked her last year, she also draws into a race with a bunch of bums in it, and the trainer worker her after the last race, he pounds them pretty good too from what i remember of him. i'd say its now or never for that filly to win any type of a straight maiden race.
your right lambo and she is from my name sake? lost my azz on here one more try today.

Rise Over Run
10-08-2013, 04:41 PM
LRL Racing. He hasn't posted in quite a while. Here is the thread from 2012 before JJ's first start.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91392

precocity
10-08-2013, 04:45 PM
my bad but i did get a stable alert on her, she aint from my name sake still going to bet her.

precocity
10-08-2013, 05:19 PM
she was coming like a train!!!!!! then held on for 2nd?

lamboguy
10-08-2013, 05:19 PM
that field was comotose and she couldn't get the job done. hopefully a drop gets the win for our friend. she had a perfect trip and came up short.

Zydeco
10-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I wagered on Just Jan also....across the board......she was coming like a train..thought she was going right on by.