PDA

View Full Version : More fixed NFL

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Between the giants lost challenge and performances from the saints and pats d it's a Sunday full of fixed games

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 04:17 PM
They tried to fix the game for the Pats and came up short. ZERO penalties on the Pats.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm interested.

How much do you think that might cost? ;)

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 04:21 PM
NFL is like handicapping the wwe..all results are pre determined

Irish Boy
10-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Why would the NFL fix things against the most popular team in the largest market?

In any event, you're betting on coinflips with a ten cent vig. Every gambler thinks the by can beat the NFL. I've met one who could win over the long term in any appreciable way, and he was trading on inside information. It is unbeatable.

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm interested.

How much do you think that might cost? ;)

Its free.

_______
10-06-2013, 04:42 PM
NFL is like handicapping the wwe..all results are pre determined

If that's true, why do you bet in a fixed game?

headhawg
10-06-2013, 04:42 PM
NFL is like handicapping the wwe..all results are pre determinedSeriously? You're posts are becoming very whiny. All horse races are fixed, all college games are fixed, all NFL games are fixed...

Maybe you should quit gambling.

magwell
10-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Whizz.... my man, best to chill out..... your starting to sound like all the losers I've heard at the track all my life, NG.......Sad

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 04:56 PM

It doesnt matter because there can only be one winner, it only changes HOW you handicap, Whizz is trying to figure out who "they" want to win.

Saratoga_Mike
10-06-2013, 04:57 PM

Gambling problem?

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Seriously? You're posts are becoming very whiny. All horse races are fixed, all college games are fixed, all NFL games are fixed...

Maybe you should quit gambling.

Meanwhile look at my picks aside from the saints I'm shredding them......just want to know how the ref doesn't overturn the giant challenge....that's a disgrace

I can see bad calls in college with so many different ref crews but NFL is inexcusable.....

Nobody is crying here just posting what I observe.....I know more then most when it comes to NFL and college football.....

When replays get messed uo that's what I got a problem with

As for betting football not being beatable and 10 percent coin flips that should win dumbest post of the week award........I'm sure taking Cincy and Indy against 2 teams off impossible back to back road trips isn't a coin flip

Irish Boy
10-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Meanwhile look at my picks aside from the saints I'm shredding them......just want to know how the ref doesn't overturn the giant challenge....that's a disgrace

I can see bad calls in college with so many different ref crews but NFL is inexcusable.....

Nobody is crying here just posting what I observe.....I know more then most when it comes to NFL and college football.....

When replays get messed uo that's what I got a problem with

As for betting football not being beatable and 10 percent coin flips that should win dumbest post of the week award........I'm sure taking Cincy and Indy against 2 teams off impossible back to back road trips isn't a coin flip
Everyone thinks they know "more than most when it comes to the NFL and college football." And then you chart their picks over 100 or 200 game stretch and they can't click at a 52.6% rate. Maybe you're just uniquely skilled at football handicapping. I'm skeptical.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Gambling problem?

Maybe I know what way it go when it looks like a stink bomb.....

Seattle Indy was a stink bomb today I went the right way

I think people with a clue know what I'm talking about

Pats today was a stink bomb

Get a clue guys

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Gambling problem?

There are 2 teams and one winner, whether or not you think the games are fixed or honest. Why would someone who thinks the games are fixed (Tim Donaghy anyone?) have any more of a gambling problem than a person who thinks they're on the up and up?

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Everyone thinks they know "more than most when it comes to the NFL and college football." And then you chart their picks over 100 or 200 game stretch and they can't click at a 52.6% rate. Maybe you're just uniquely skilled at football handicapping. I'm skeptical.

No not skilled just pick my spots......60 games ill expose bad lines

Trying to expose races is tougher.....that's why I gotta pay for services for racing I can't do it on my own

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:10 PM
They tried to fix the game for the Pats and came up short. ZERO penalties on the Pats.

Shocked they didn't stop the game with 70 seconds left cuz of the downpour

Saratoga_Mike
10-06-2013, 05:15 PM
There are 2 teams and one winner, whether or not you think the games are fixed or honest. Why would someone who thinks the games are fixed (Tim Donaghy anyone?) have any more of a gambling problem than a person who thinks they're on the up and up?

I was joking with him. That said, I wouldn't bet on something if I thought it was fixed. From your first statement, I guess you disagree which doesn't surprise me.

Saratoga_Mike
10-06-2013, 05:17 PM

Exactly right.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:18 PM
I was joking with him. That said, I wouldn't bet on something if I thought it was fixed. From your first statement, I guess you disagree which doesn't surprise me.

Just cuz it's fixed u can be on the right side Saratoga mike!!!!!!

My friend asked me what I thought about the end of the KC game did anybody see it? Heard it stunk

Saratoga_Mike
10-06-2013, 05:19 PM
No not skilled just pick my spots......60 games ill expose bad lines

Trying to expose races is tougher.....that's why I gotta pay for services for racing I can't do it on my own

Everyone says this.

Zydeco
10-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Wow ..it finally rained on the Pats parade...and Belichick couldn't do anything about it....im surprised they didn't stop the game seeming that Brady was at a disadvantage when it was pouring.......but then that would be getting into fixing games lol

Saratoga_Mike
10-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Just cuz it's fixed u can be on the right side Saratoga mike!!!!!!

My friend asked me what I thought about the end of the KC game did anybody see it? Heard it stunk

If it's fixed and you aren't in on the fix, the game isn't analyzable. Ergo, your selections would be pure randomness.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Everyone says this.
Picked my spots great yesterday with a miss st money line :lol: :lol: :lol:

I more have a problem when there's bad replay decisions then anything else

_______
10-06-2013, 05:32 PM
And we're not even dealing with the scale of this conspiracy which would make the little green men responsible for the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 blush that they hadn't thought of it.

This complaint is so endemic and so easily dismissed it just has to be in our DNA.

I'm smart and yet I lost. it can't be that I'm not as smart as I think. it must be a conspiracy.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:37 PM
And we're not even dealing with the scale of this conspiracy which would make the little green men responsible for the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 blush that they hadn't thought of it.

This complaint is so endemic and so easily dismissed it just has to be in our DNA.

I'm smart and yet I lost. it can't be that I'm not as smart as I think. it must be a conspiracy.

Not really sure a 9/11 comment is necessary....

_______
10-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Not really sure a 9/11 comment is necessary....

Because no one ever suggested there was a 9/11 conspiracy?

It just turned my point up to an "11". I could have left it with UFO's and the Kennedy assassination. But that would have only been a "10".

You see my point is even better because it goes all the way up to "11".

Just be glad I didn't kill any drummers.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Was Brady's safety in the Super Bowl fixed? Or rehearsed?

Zydeco
10-06-2013, 05:51 PM

It just turned my point up to an "11". I could have left it with UFO's and the Kennedy assassination. But that would have only been a "10".

Im a drummer....have had the guitar players turn it up to 11 on me........definitely a guitar player conspiracy

_______
10-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Was Brady's safety in the Super Bowl fixed? Or rehearsed?

I would say the burden of proof for an ordinary claim is merely ordinary. But when you start making extraordinary claims you really need to be bringing extraordinary proof to the table.

Where is yours?

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 06:00 PM
I would say the burden of proof for an ordinary claim is merely ordinary. But when you start making extraordinary claims you really need to be bringing extraordinary proof to the table.

Where is yours?

I'm asking a question......I'm done answering to your lame responses

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 06:01 PM

Right? They missed their chance to help the Pats, i'm sure they won't let it happen again.

Irish Boy
10-06-2013, 06:06 PM
This thread hasn't done much to convince me that betting football can be profitable, but I have rekindled faith when it comes to betting horses.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 06:16 PM
This thread hasn't done much to convince me that betting football can be profitable, but I have rekindled faith when it comes to betting horses.

Hahahahaha horses are hard!!

_______
10-06-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm asking a question......I'm done answering to your lame responses

Your question (was an event fixed? or just rehearsed?) seems to leave out any possibility that it could have just been an event that stands on its own merit.

I can't really answer it in the format presented.

Have you stopped beating your girlfriend? See the problem?

Try asking a question that isn't designed to elicit the response you want.

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Your question (was an event fixed? or just rehearsed?) seems to leave out any possibility that it could have just been an event that stands on its own merit.

I can't really answer it in the format presented.

Have you stopped beating your girlfriend? See the problem?

Try asking a question that isn't designed to elicit the response you want.

Ok.....love how you get your one liners from Jim Rome David stern interviews

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 06:26 PM

I disagree with Whiz in the idea that the games are completely fixed, i dont think the games are "fixed" in the conventional sense of the word "fix". But, that's not to say the games are 100% honest and the results are completely random. Sports leagues have shown a proclivity towards "wanting" the most popular teams, with the biggest stars from the largest markets to get into the biggest and most important games. Its something from a business standpoint that makes a lot of sense, who wouldnt want to see 2 big market teams with major starts squaring off in the biggest games of the year? It means more revenue and companies are about revenue more than they're about the "integrity of the games"

Professional Wrestling and Vince McMahon are a great example of this. He didnt care who won or lost, he just wanted to make money, and, even though people knew the "sport" was just a big "Act" they still watched, and paid to see it on PPV, the fans didnt care that the results were scripted because if they did, the sport would have never even made a dollar, it would have been out of business the minute people realized it was a setup.

Here's a list of all the things that are banned in the olympics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drugs_banned_from_the_Olympics

Baseball, for example, is just getting around banning certain substances, which goes to show you its more of an "entertainment league" as opposed to "pure sport".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid_use_in_American_football

_______
10-06-2013, 06:39 PM
And I love how you studiously avoid presenting any proof for your laughably ridiculous assertion.

And yes. David Stern was the first person ever in history to present the loaded question in the format of "Have you stopped beating your wife?". And I stole it from him.

Irish Boy
10-06-2013, 07:06 PM
I disagree with Whiz in the idea that the games are completely fixed, i dont think the games are "fixed" in the conventional sense of the word "fix". But, that's not to say the games are 100% honest and the results are completely random. Sports leagues have shown a proclivity towards "wanting" the most popular teams, with the biggest stars from the largest markets to get into the biggest and most important games. Its something from a business standpoint that makes a lot of sense, who wouldnt want to see 2 big market teams with major starts squaring off in the biggest games of the year? It means more revenue and companies are about revenue more than they're about the "integrity of the games"
This thread started with complaints about how the NFL was screwing the poor minor market New York Giants. Besides, if the NFL wanted to tilt the playing field towards major markets, they could just relax the rigid salary cap. The Players' Union would be in favor of this too. No cloak and dagger would be necessary.

The rest of what you said is rambling and, from what I can tell, has no connection to anything else being discussed in this thread.

Stillriledup
10-06-2013, 07:14 PM
This thread started with complaints about how the NFL was screwing the poor minor market New York Giants. Besides, if the NFL wanted to tilt the playing field towards major markets, they could just relax the rigid salary cap. The Players' Union would be in favor of this too. No cloak and dagger would be necessary.

The rest of what you said is rambling and, from what I can tell, has no connection to anything else being discussed in this thread.

How does it have no connection?

Irish Boy
10-06-2013, 07:22 PM
I have no idea what steroids or professional wrestling have to do with the NFL being "fixed" or "not completely honest." Do they tell the players which team is going to lose before the game, like in wrestling? Do they only give steroids to the really popular teams?

Valuist
10-06-2013, 08:21 PM
What would the incentive be to fix ANY pro sports game for an athlete? The minimum salary is $450k in the NFL. Most pro athletes earn 7 figures a year. How much money would a player have to get paid off in order to throw a game? And then, how much would the fixers have to wager to make it worthwhile to throw a game? It would be an amount so big, nobody would take that wager. And even if they did, it would light off severe red flags. And if a pro player gets caught? They could forget about any kind of career.

Refs? Thats a different story. I'm not saying they are fixing games, but financially they are in a different area code than the players, especially the NFL, where the refs are part time. Theoretically, it could happen. We all remember the Tim Donaghy (sp?) case. In baseball totals, the home plate ump is a big factor. Not because they are fixing per se, but because they have varying strike zones.

College players? Another different story. They DO have far more incentive to fix a game. Not saying one should be paranoid about every game, but fixing is more likely to happen in a college game than a pro game.

cj's dad
10-06-2013, 08:43 PM

How does this poster have no user name ??? Are you kidding me ???

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 08:59 PM

I agree....;;we've talked about people not coming out from behind screen but not even having a name

_______
10-06-2013, 09:15 PM

I have a user name. It's just hard to pronounce.

The second underscore is silent if that helps.

Rookies
10-06-2013, 09:26 PM
I saw something today that I've NEVER seen in 50 years of watching the NFL and 30 of placing the odd wager on it!

Losing 26-17 with TWO Seconds to go, the Titans do this...

1st and 10 at KC 14(Field Goal formation) R.Bironas 32 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-B.Brinkley, Holder-B.Kern.

REALLY??????? WTF WAS THAT?????

And BTW, I had KC.

sammy the sage
10-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Its free.

wrong...$15k per flag...

by the way....that's from my cousin vinny who heard from johnny talking w/Corelone.... ;)

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I saw something today that I've NEVER seen in 50 years of watching the NFL and 30 of placing the odd wager on it!

Losing 26-17 with TWO Seconds to go, the Titans do this...

1st and 10 at KC 14(Field Goal formation) R.Bironas 32 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-B.Brinkley, Holder-B.Kern.

REALLY??????? WTF WAS THAT?????

And BTW, I had KC.

Makes you wonder

magwell
10-06-2013, 09:46 PM
WOW what was that all about, with 2 seconds ?...... If they go for the TD they had a chance to cover the 2- line.....;)

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 09:50 PM
WOW what was that all about, with 2 seconds ?......hard to believe, :eek:

Prob trying to take teasers or 2nd halves down the drain

Needs to be investigated

When I say games are fixed I don't mean fixed I'm saying they stink

Robert Fischer
10-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Pro sports = business

Certain players and certain teams = better for business than others.

Better players surrounding that Star or Big Market Team's roster... leniency on PED drug tests... and Referee handling can all increase the probability that the most profitable teams will figure prominently in the playoffs.

^ the above is good cheating. League sanctioned, and it's a symbiotic relationship between Referee, League Front office, Owner, Superstar, Large Market Team.

Cheating can also be valuable in another set of games where the action is highly one-sided. (Hugh has his posts on here where he goes "against the public (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105990)").
If a game has lopsided public action, it provides incentive for bookmakers and referees to work together.

magwell
10-06-2013, 10:00 PM
I agree at times like the Tenn finish, but fixed NO.... just what were they thinking ? I'm sure this finish will be looked at by the NFL.......:rolleyes: btw I took the 2- :)

Robert Goren
10-06-2013, 10:13 PM
If you know it is fixed, why do you bet it? Why even watch?

wiffleball whizz
10-06-2013, 10:33 PM

I used to pay 49.95 for summer slam and wrestlemania :lol: :lol: :lol:

proximity
10-06-2013, 11:12 PM
I used to pay 49.95 for summer slam and wrestlemania :lol: :lol: :lol:

probably took action on it too....:)

Robert Fischer
10-06-2013, 11:41 PM

The obvious answer is that if you could somehow actually see the system, and notice most of the fixing and the likely fixing situations, that you would LOVE the fixing.
You would be combining the kind of statistics/book data based fundamentals of Hugh, the 'wary' skepticism/paranoia of Stillriledup, the rock-solid logic of Valuist, and the eye for the unusual detail of Wiffleball Whizz... And you would end up betting nothing but Fixes after a while, because that would be earning you a pretty good living.

Stillriledup
10-07-2013, 04:07 AM
The obvious answer is that if you could somehow actually see the system, and notice most of the fixing and the likely fixing situations, that you would LOVE the fixing.
You would be combining the kind of statistics/book data based fundamentals of Hugh, the 'wary' skepticism/paranoia of Stillriledup, the rock-solid logic of Valuist, and the eye for the unusual detail of Wiffleball Whizz... And you would end up betting nothing but Fixes after a while, because that would be earning you a pretty good living.

Why am i getting filed under the skepticism and paranoia category, that's not right!

I love this post and the previous one (sans the comments about me of course) i love "fixing" in horse racing, i know that i've made some nice scores on horses who were "hiding" in the back with the jock very subtly not letting the horse run...of course, you have to be able to sniff that out and put the dots together, the more "Stiffs" the better as if the horse is hiding and is good, i'm going to know it.

The argument that people make about "if you think its fixed, why would you play" is a silly one, not all horseplayers who are pros think the racing game is 100% honest, they know that "stuff" goes on, but they still play because they win. So, just because a person thinks pro sports are "fixed" or the races are "tainted" doesnt mean they have to stop betting. A person should only stop betting if they come to the realization that they're not good enough to pick enough winners to make it worth their while and that's it.

A person can think racing or sports is the crookedest thing on earth, but as long as a sports bettor can win a little over 50% of his or her bets, there's no reason to stop betting.

Robert Goren
10-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Why am i getting filed under the skepticism and paranoia category, that's not right!

I love this post and the previous one (sans the comments about me of course) i love "fixing" in horse racing, i know that i've made some nice scores on horses who were "hiding" in the back with the jock very subtly not letting the horse run...of course, you have to be able to sniff that out and put the dots together, the more "Stiffs" the better as if the horse is hiding and is good, i'm going to know it.

The argument that people make about "if you think its fixed, why would you play" is a silly one, not all horseplayers who are pros think the racing game is 100% honest, they know that "stuff" goes on, but they still play because they win. So, just because a person thinks pro sports are "fixed" or the races are "tainted" doesnt mean they have to stop betting. A person should only stop betting if they come to the realization that they're not good enough to pick enough winners to make it worth their while and that's it.

A person can think racing or sports is the crookedest thing on earth, but as long as a sports bettor can win a little over 50% of his or her bets, there's no reason to stop betting.If you are that good, why bitch about when you think you were on the wrong end of a fix? You know there is always a chance you guessed wrong when you made the bet!

rastajenk
10-07-2013, 07:41 AM
probably took action on it too....:)
That was very funny :D :ThmbUp:

I had to chuckle at this, too. When I used to work at a track back in the old pre-simul/adw/digital days, I used to say, tongue-cheekily and/or cynically, that we could increase our handle by encouraging the mutuel clerks to talk up hot tips and backstretch rumors regularly; wouldn't even have to be the same hot tips, anything will do. I figured people would rather be in on something than figure it out themselves. :p

newtothegame
10-07-2013, 08:23 AM
I made this same argument (that I am about to make again) in a previous thread where someone was always claiming horse racing to be fixed.
Let me preface this by saying I know that horses are drugged. Most horses I would think are.
I also know that more then likely, most players take PED. But, its not like one team takes PED's and another don't. They ALL do so it balances the playing field.
I don't know if the sport is "fixed" or not. But, if you believe it is fixed and cant beat it, then it really comes across as complaining and that you are just losing!

If you're winning, then why in the world would you want to make a claim when obviously, you have figured out at least a part, if not more, of the fix? I wouldn't want to give away the wholly grail!!

To make claims as to large or small market teams just seems absurd to me as the Pats (and like it or not Brady is a favorite of the NFL), got their butts handed to them versus a small market Cincy team.
Next, the Giants are off to the worse start in what like thirty years. Doesn't fit well with large versus small market claims.

The entirety of the NFC East is terrible.....and most of them seem to be the larger markets......DC, DALLAS, PHILLY, GIANTS......

Jets, yeah another team with problems...Large market again.....

Point is your large market theory wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Now, if you are talking about one specific play or one call, you have to ask yourself what led up to that call. Someone mentioned the Brady safety. How possibly could they set that up? First off, you cant take a safety from your own fifty yard line. There has to be many other things that go into it. Field position, many plays prior to leading up to.....

Lets not forget these are still PEOPLE making plays on a field under intense conditions at a very fast pace.

Lastly, I would say this......you think the concussions have been an issue? Could you imagine the ramifications of it , if it were ever found out about fixes being in on games involving NFL refs, and in almost every game a player is being carted off with a season ending injury (threatening a career)???? I would think the legal ramifications would be astronomical. Not to mention the PR nightmare.

Just a few thoughts as to why, you should understand you cant win em all and we all have losing streaks!

lamboguy
10-07-2013, 09:28 AM
if the game is so crooked, how come all the big hotels in Vegas have not gone broke yet?

Saratoga_Mike
10-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Picked my spots great yesterday with a miss st money line :lol: :lol: :lol:

I more have a problem when there's bad replay decisions then anything else

Post your best spot plays for the rest of the season in a thread labeled "WW's best spot plays." We'll see if you win. I bet you won't.

wiffleball whizz
10-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Post your best spot plays for the rest of the season in a thread labeled "WW's best spot plays." We'll see if you win. I bet you won't.

For the record there is a pool on this forum that features 2 of 7 that are best bets......that's where my picks are....check later tonight or tnrw for the current stands WW is close to taking command of this pool......

Not starting anymore tout threads like other people who post picks and sports and horses and who knows if they even bet them

When I post picks on created threads I'm shipping it make no mistake about it

Asking me to post my best bets would be like asking cj to post his speed figures or give a link for free timeformus.....you guys need to do your own homework

Saratoga_Mike
10-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Asking me to post my best bets would be like asking cj to post his speed figures or give a link for free timeformus.....you guys need to do your own homework

I assume you're trying to be funny. I know you wouldn't compare your footballs picks to CJ's meticulous, laborious figure-making process. CJ has sold his speed figures for a number of years (for real money), and he is now being paid by TimeForm for his work. When you can sell your picks (for real money), please let us all know.

newtothegame
10-07-2013, 01:01 PM
At least he didn't compare it to giving the nuclear codes to are sub fleet.....:lol:

Stillriledup
10-07-2013, 02:34 PM
At least he didn't compare it to giving the nuclear codes to are sub fleet.....:lol:

Responding to your post (#60) in this thread.

You will always be able to find a big market team in some sport that's flopping, but the "skewing" of results (fixing too strong of a word) happens in a different way and its much more subtle than a conventional "fix".

http://thefixisin.net/donaghy.html

Enjoy.

Relwob Owner
10-07-2013, 03:27 PM
For the record there is a pool on this forum that features 2 of 7 that are best bets......that's where my picks are....check later tonight or tnrw for the current stands WW is close to taking command of this pool......

Not starting anymore tout threads like other people who post picks and sports and horses and who knows if they even bet them

When I post picks on created threads I'm shipping it make no mistake about it

Did I miss the update on the pool standings? I don't think I have seen one since after week 3 but could have missed it.

cj's dad
10-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Did I miss the update on the pool standings? I don't think I have seen one since after week 3 but could have missed it.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107083

wiffleball whizz
10-07-2013, 03:35 PM

Always.....week 4 standings thread.....as well as week 4 results....if memory serves correct your doing pretty well

Relwob Owner
10-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Always.....week 4 standings thread.....as well as week 4 results....if memory serves correct your doing pretty well

Got it-thanks

cj's dad
10-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Prob trying to take teasers or 2nd halves down the drain

Needs to be investigated

When I say games are fixed I don't mean fixed I'm saying they stink

By who??? The NFL ?? I can see it now Whiz, the league talks to the coaching staff, players, owner, etc... and determines that this decision to kick a meaningless FG with 2 seconds left has ties to some 2nd half wagers made in Vegas. The league then announces in a very stern fashion that it does not in any way condone gambling on it's sport. LMAO.

Stillriledup
10-07-2013, 04:38 PM

It doesnt matter, i'm going to win by as much as i want to win by. I havent even gotten "hot" yet, you just wait! :D

wiffleball whizz
10-07-2013, 07:53 PM
I assume you're trying to be funny. I know you wouldn't compare your footballs picks to CJ's meticulous, laborious figure-making process. CJ has sold his speed figures for a number of years (for real money), and he is now being paid by TimeForm for his work. When you can sell your picks (for real money), please let us all know.

Wasn't aware cj had anything to do with timeformus nor did I know he sells his picks....cj makes speed figs?!?.....on top of all that I didn't even know "cjs dad" was actually cjs dad/father........I gotta get up to speed on these things.....

Where the **** have I been....!!!!