jerry-g
10-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Let this sink in:

Robert Goren
10-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Maybe they should check insurance cards when you vote. :rolleyes:

HUSKER55
10-06-2013, 08:33 AM
how about California. if you are an illegal you can still get a drivers license.

Robert Goren
10-06-2013, 08:37 AM
how about California. if you are an illegal you can still get a drivers license.You can get a really good fake one anywhere for about $50. Less in college towns.

woodtoo
10-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Funny how that works,your better off being a non insured non citizen.WTF!

Tom
10-06-2013, 10:36 AM
And bobby is OK with that.
Hey bobby, here is something to think about - maybe if so much money had not been spent on illegals, YOUR insurance company might have covered YOU.

RaceBookJoe
10-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Love this post I saw on facebook this morning, seems like an appropriate thread :

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job....

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Dear PUT ME IN CHARGE,

We are currently hiring staff for our re-education facilities and believe you have the "right stuff".

Please contact us at www.nkorea.gov/job opportunities/camps

Sincerely,
Kim Jong-un

nijinski
10-06-2013, 02:11 PM
RBR that facebook post should include Vasectomy as long as he's
putting Tubal Ligation out there . There are two parties to blame
and we well know there are enough of these men who had multiple
babies with multiple women too and do not support them .

Tom
10-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Deadbeat dads should be put into work camps to make sure they earn enough to pay support, and not a penny for them until ALL support is paid.
After two charges, mandatory castration.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Deadbeat dads should be put into work camps to make sure they earn enough to pay support.

How are you gonna force them to work?

RaceBookJoe
10-06-2013, 03:26 PM
RBR that facebook post should include Vasectomy as long as he's
putting Tubal Ligation out there . There are two parties to blame
and we well know there are enough of these men who had multiple
babies with multiple women too and do not support them .

That post has been credited to being writing by a 21 yr old female, but agree on the deadbeat dad issue.

RaceBookJoe
10-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Dear PUT ME IN CHARGE,

We are currently hiring staff for our re-education facilities and believe you have the "right stuff".

Please contact us at www.nkorea.gov/job (http://www.nkorea.gov/job) opportunities/camps

Sincerely,
Kim Jong-un

So are you saying that you feel that people should just be given stuff..just because?
sincerely
American Taxpayer :)

Tom
10-06-2013, 03:38 PM
How are you gonna force them to work?

You make them earn their meals.
No work no food.
or
Solitary for 30 days.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 03:52 PM
So are you saying that you feel that people should just be given stuff..just because?
sincerely
American Taxpayer :)

That hungry people should be given food, sick people given care, the homeless given shelter, children given education...

Just because?

Yes...

Just because.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 03:54 PM
You make them earn their meals.
No work no food.
or
Solitary for 30 days.

90 days would be better but...Great idea! :ThmbUp:

Tom
10-06-2013, 03:59 PM
That hungry people should be given food, sick people given care, the homeless given shelter, children given education...

Just because?

Yes...

Just because.

And scamers should be given prison sentences.
Baby-mill mothers need to fixed.

RaceBookJoe
10-06-2013, 05:06 PM

Just because?

Yes...

Just because.

And that's what you got out of post #7 ?? Its the " im gonna get mine even though I don't deserve it " attitude that's wrong with this country. But you are free to choose to think that way, and its fine with me too just as long as the Xbox tag says "from tjdave" and not me.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 06:04 PM
And that's what you got out of post #7 ?? Its the " im gonna get mine even though I don't deserve it " attitude that's wrong with this country. But you are free to choose to think that way, and its fine with me too just as long as the Xbox tag says "from tjdave" and not me.

I didn't know you could buy an Xbox with an EBT card. ;)

There is no doubt that some take advantage of the dole. Human nature guarantees this. Human nature also allows that some of us resent it.

RaceBookJoe
10-06-2013, 06:15 PM
I didn't know you could buy an Xbox with an EBT card. ;)

There is no doubt that some take advantage of the dole. Human nature guarantees this. Human nature also allows that some of us resent it.

agreed :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
10-06-2013, 06:24 PM
When I lived in Socal you could buy anything with EBT

I saw the same thing in WV when a guy accepted food stamps from another customer standing next to me, for filling his pickup truck at the pumps.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 06:37 PM
When I lived in Socal you could buy anything with EBT

I saw the same thing in WV when a guy accepted food stamps from another customer standing next to me, for filling his pickup truck at the pumps.

If you were a merchant you wouldn't participate because it wasn't legal or ethical, right? ;)

chrisl
10-06-2013, 06:38 PM
I think you can get anything you want with a EBT card. There is a middle eastern running a small store by my home, that me and my wife go in a pinch sometimes. My wife was in line behind a lady with a gallon of milk, the guy behind the counter rang up the charge, she gave him her food card and she got back $40 and walked out. My wife asked the cashier how she can get money back with a food card, the cashier had no english skill's at that point. Me and my wife have heard him talk perfect english before this. My wife was certain it was a food card. I called are local PD and told them the story. The officer stated there was nothing they could do. But he stated that is is known that this happens. The cashier rings up a charge for like $60 and gives them back some of that, thus turning the money for food into cash.

Tom
10-06-2013, 09:19 PM
If you were a merchant you wouldn't participate because it wasn't legal or ethical, right? ;)

I wouldn't.
Integrity counts for something.

TJDave
10-06-2013, 10:00 PM

Did you say something?

nijinski
10-06-2013, 10:57 PM
That post has been credited to being writing by a 21 yr old female, but agree on the deadbeat dad issue.

LOL THX ,Didn't know and still think she needs to add that .

JustRalph
10-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Did you say something?

No. I would not participate. I tend to follow the law. It's a flaw, I know.

No, I didn't say anything about the gas purchase. I was so far back in the boonies, when I saw this I knew better. It wouldn't make any difference. You think they give a shit what I think? It's kind of like this board........ :lol:

HUSKER55
10-07-2013, 12:41 AM
if you tell a dead beat dad to pay-up or get emasculated, the money will roll in. If he doesn't, then he doesn't care so why should we?

classhandicapper
10-07-2013, 10:56 AM

Just because?

Yes...

Just because.

I don't think many people disagree with that.

They disagree about how to do it and want to ensure that able bodied citizens and non citizens are not taking advantage of the system and forcing taxes and debt higher while so many working people are struggling to make ends meet and the country is already awash in debt.

You see, idealism and economic reality often collide.

And please don't say we need to raise taxes on the wealthy.

If you took practically every dollar of income from every super rich person and every large corporation it still wouldn't be enough to balance our budget long term given the current state of affairs, demographics, and trends. It would of course crippled the economy though.

Adding new programs like Obamacare right now is flat out financial suicide for the US.

It's a 100% certainty that eventually markets are going to force draconian cuts on government (instead of tolerable and controlled cuts to the growth of spending if we were responsible now) or we'll keep printing money and inflation is going to rise rapidly, there will a currency crisis, and standards of living will plummet. Of course, since most of of the western democracies and Japan are in the same boat, so we may all print money and inflate into oblivion together.

Get used to the idea now.

It's not a theory.

It's not a possibility.

It's a 100% certainty.

The only thing left to debate is "when".

The only reason to debate "when" it is to try to figure out how to reorganize your finances, savings, investment, and lifestyle so you survive the eventual impact of idealistic delusion better than most other Americans.

Hoofless_Wonder
10-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Agree with you Class. Reckon you've been following tickerforum.org or something similar....