PDA

View Full Version : Tea party congressman rips park ranger

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Just when you think you have seen the depths of how low a congressman can sink, they figure out a way to top themselves. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) shows up at the WW II Memorial with a camera crew in hand in hopes of getting on Fox News. He did not manage to get on Fox, but did manage to make it on just about every other media outlet.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/03/gop_congressman_tells_park_ranger_she_should_be_as hamed_of_herself_for_doing_her_job.html

fast4522
10-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Do you think it can last for 100 days?

jballscalls
10-05-2013, 11:45 AM
wow that guy seems like a real butthole

Tom
10-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Wow, are you guys reaching on this or what??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
THAT was a story?

Harry Reid declares on the senate floor that he would not bother saving one sick baby and you find THIS offensive?

And nice, un-biased site, Bobby.

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Wow, are you guys reaching on this or what??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
THAT was a story?

Harry Reid declares on the senate floor that he would not bother saving one sick baby and you find THIS offensive?

And nice, un-biased site, Bobby.You pick anyone of at least a couple dozen sites that have it up if you don't like this one. Just google it and you can have your pick.

Tom
10-05-2013, 04:28 PM
As usual, you missed the point and focused on the after thought.
Hint - it is NOT a story.

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 04:29 PM
As usual, you missed the point and focused on the after thought.
Hint - it is NOT a story.It is never a story when a tea party republican get caught.:rolleyes:

Tom
10-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Caught at a what?
Using freedom of speech?

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Caught at a what?
Using freedom of speech?Making a fool of himself.

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 04:37 PM
You are probably right. Tea party republicans do it so often that it isn't news when they do.:rolleyes:

Tom
10-05-2013, 04:56 PM
You have this Tea Party idea in your head and there no room left for any logical thought. Who was the bigger fool, this guy speaking the truth or Dings Harry throwing babies under the bus?

Maybe people think he made a fool of himself because they are fools themselves.
Ever think of that?
Oh, wait, no, you can't.

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 05:34 PM
You have this Tea Party idea in your head and there no room left for any logical thought. Who was the bigger fool, this guy speaking the truth or Dings Harry throwing babies under the bus?

Maybe people think he made a fool of himself because they are fools themselves.
Ever think of that?
Oh, wait, no, you can't. People ripping people for doing the job they were told to do is fool. He could have ripped the people who told her to close down the WW II memorial, if he want to. Oh, but wait, that would be ripping himself. It isn't like he didn't know she was just following orders. He was there for some publicity and it backfired because he and his advisors didn't think it through. It happens all the time to all politicians, but so much more fun when I get put up some a tea party republican doing it, because believe me, we always hear about it here when some democrat makes a bonehead move. It is kind nice to even out the coverage once in a while.
Actually I see what he did all the time and I get mad every time. Fools who go after some low level employee doing their job as their boss told them to do it are just plain jerks. They think they are somebody special and what ever the boss told the poor employee somehow doesn't apply to them. The bosses make the decisions and get paid to take the heat when somebody doesn't like their decision. They should take up with them.

ArlJim78
10-05-2013, 05:58 PM
they could have left these memorials and monuments open and saved a bunch of money. but no president stompyfoot has got them guarded and barricaded tighter than the Benghazi embassy compound. pathetic child.

newtothegame
10-05-2013, 06:21 PM
People ripping people for doing the job they were told to do is fool. He could have ripped the people who told her to close down the WW II memorial, if he want to. Oh, but wait, that would be ripping himself. It isn't like he didn't know she was just following orders. He was there for some publicity and it backfired because he and his advisors didn't think it through. It happens all the time to all politicians, but so much more fun when I get put up some a tea party republican doing it, because believe me, we always hear about it here when some democrat makes a bonehead move. It is kind nice to even out the coverage once in a while.
Actually I see what he did all the time and I get mad every time. Fools who go after some low level employee doing their job as their boss told them to do it are just plain jerks. They think they are somebody special and what ever the boss told the poor employee somehow doesn't apply to them. The bosses make the decisions and get paid to take the heat when somebody doesn't like their decision. They should take up with them.

Since you TOTALLY avoided the question, here it is again.....

Who was worse, this guy or harry Reid for throwing babies under the bus?

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Since you TOTALLY avoided the question, here it is again.....

Who was worse, this guy or harry Reid for throwing babies under the bus?Your not going to hijack these thread! If you want to post about Harry Reid, go start your thread.

Tom
10-05-2013, 06:34 PM
He is not hijacking it, I brought it up.
It is relevant because we are refuting what you say by questioning your sanity. :D

Come, Bobby, do you think what Harry said was NOT foolish?

newtothegame
10-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Your not going to hijack these thread! If you want to post about Harry Reid, go start your thread.

Yeah I didn't figure you would answer it .........:lol:

Was he hijacking the thread when he asked you the question as well....???

Remember that though in other threads, I will be sure to remind you anytime you stray from the direct topic at hand ....:lol:

Robert Goren
10-05-2013, 06:59 PM
He is not hijacking it, I brought it up.
It is relevant because we are refuting what you say by questioning your sanity. :D

Come, Bobby, do you think what Harry said was NOT foolish?Nice try!

fast4522
10-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Glacier National Park, before shutdown a Montana woman pushes her husband over the cliff.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/13/20472899-newlywed-accused-of-pushing-husband-off-cliff-is-freed-ahead-of-trial?lite

Tom
10-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Nice try!

Who looks foolish now?
(hint, you) :lol:

hcap
10-05-2013, 08:01 PM
It was a repug political tactic to blame Dems.

"Listen, Sen. Durbin explained that very well,” Reid said. “He did it here, did it on the floor earlier, as did Sen. Schumer. What right did they have to pick and choose what part of government is going to be funded? It’s obvious what’s going on here. You talk about reckless and irresponsible. Wow. What this is all about is Obamacare. They are obsessed. I don’t know what other word I can use. They’re obsessed with this Obamacare. It’s working now and it will continue to work and people will love it more than they do now by far. So they have no right to pick and choose.”

In an interview with Bill Press Reid said on his comments “the whole answer is this….why would we want to have the House of Representatives, John Boehner, cherry pick what stays open and what should be closed.”

fast4522
10-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Its called hardball, both do it.

FantasticDan
10-05-2013, 08:14 PM
OMG, you mean Reid was referring to piecemeal funding and Schumer's preceding comment when he said those awful words, and not specifically the cancer baby??

You libs are really reaching! :lol:

Now excuse me while I go back to my research regarding the desperate mother of Obama's bastard child that he had killed the other day :cool:

Robert Goren
10-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Uncle! :bang: :lol: :rolleyes:

Tom
10-06-2013, 10:40 AM
OMG, you mean Reid was referring to piecemeal funding and Schumer's preceding comment when he said those awful words, and not specifically the cancer baby??

You libs are really reaching! :lol:

Now excuse me while I go back to my research regarding the desperate mother of Obama's bastard child that he had killed the other day :cool:
Sorry, Charlie, you can't have it both ways - the Romney 47% comment is now the standard. Reid meant he didn't care about the baby.

You guys set the standard here, then cry when WE use them.
Grow a set, son.

NJ Stinks
10-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Sorry, Charlie, you can't have it both ways - the Romney 47% comment is now the standard. Reid meant he didn't care about the baby.

You guys set the standard here, then cry when WE use them.
Grow a set, son.

It never ceases to amaze me how often you attempt to defend in the indefensible. It blows away your credibility for no good reason.

OntheRail
10-06-2013, 01:02 PM
It was a repug political tactic to blame Dems.

"Listen, Sen. Durbin explained that very well,” Reid said. “He did it here, did it on the floor earlier, as did Sen. Schumer. What right did they have to pick and choose what part of government is going to be funded?

That's called Governing... the idea of a all in one pile has gotten us buried 17 trillion and rising in the hole. (8 of that in the last 5 year)

It’s obvious what’s going on here. You talk about reckless and irresponsible. Wow.

Wow... and Yes

What this is all about is Obamacare. They are obsessed. I don’t know what other word I can use. They’re obsessed with this Obamacare.

It’s working now and it will continue to work-over the people. We'll love it more than they do.

Obviously you shutdown all funding to protect a program that you... yourself would not be caught dead in. Well done Dingy.

So the people have no right to pick and choose.” only do as we say not as we do! :rolleyes:

In an interview with Bill Press Reid said on his comments “the whole answer is this….why would we want to have the House of Representatives, John Boehner, cherry pick what stays open and what should be closed.”

The only way to rein in and trim the bloated programs and departments, it to put them on a diet by looking at each and every spending bill dumping all the earmarks and additional pork. If some die on the vine so be it, it's for the good of the Countries UNBORN Children.

Tom
10-06-2013, 01:55 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how often you attempt to defend in the indefensible. It blows away your credibility for no good reason.

So you call what Reid said defensible?
Letting babies die is a good strategy?
Although given the left's stance on abortion, it is NOT a big leap.
Hell, the kid can't vote for 18 years - why do we need him now?