PDA

View Full Version : More ACA lies

JustRalph
10-05-2013, 03:00 AM
http://reason.com/archives/2013/10/04/obamacare-chad-henderson-father

This guy is milking it big time......

He lied.........I'm sure the media will not come back and correct this story.......lets hope they do.

JustRalph
10-05-2013, 03:28 AM
He thinks he's a hero......

JustRalph
10-05-2013, 03:33 AM
Huffington post writer on twitter

“@JeffYoung: I was duped: Chad Henderson DID NOT enroll in health insurance on the Obamacare exchange. Today's interview: http://t.co/NZ47xsU0J7”

It gets worse

http://huff.to/1e02lkB

rastajenk
10-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Ah, the old "fake but accurate" meme. R's never seem to hold that card in their hands, but the D's always have it close by to play.

HUSKER55
10-05-2013, 11:16 AM
why would a journalist post a story they didn't verify. We now know why they want to "protect their sources".

hcap
10-05-2013, 11:21 AM
why would a journalist post a story they didn't verify. We now know why they want to "protect their sources".A wayward father with a wandering eye for east coast sluts? :)

HUSKER55
10-05-2013, 11:29 AM
nice touch!

mostpost
10-05-2013, 01:34 PM
This is the type of JR thread that I normally just ignore. In this case he finds an individual looking for attention who lies about something-signing up for Obamacare in this case. Then he twists it into a plot hatched at the highest levels of government; probably in a bunker deep under the NSA.

What happened is a kid lied. The media did not do due diligence. We found out he lied. Story over.

The implication in the reason.com story is that few if any people have been able to sign up for the ACA. That, of course, is false. Sign up has been difficult, but not impossible and long before the Dec. 15 deadline for Jan 1 coverage the problems will be solved.

Clocker
10-05-2013, 01:53 PM

When the feds shut down the site for repair, does that qualify as difficult or impossible?

From HuffPo:
The federal government will take down a critical part of HealthCare.gov, the Obamacare web portal, for a portion of the coming weekend as programmers feverishly work to fix major glitches that are impeding enrollment and marring the debut of the centerpiece of President Barack Obama's health care reform law.

JustRalph
10-05-2013, 02:27 PM
This is the type of JR thread that I normally just ignore. In this case he finds an individual looking for attention who lies about something-signing up for Obamacare in this case. Then he twists it into a plot hatched at the highest levels of government; probably in a bunker deep under the NSA.

What happened is a kid lied. The media did not do due diligence. We found out he lied. Story over.

The implication in the reason.com story is that few if any people have been able to sign up for the ACA. That, of course, is false. Sign up has been difficult, but not impossible and long before the Dec. 15 deadline for Jan 1 coverage the problems will be solved.

if you read past the first paragraph, it's a story that is more about the media carrying water for Obama. Sometimes you have to see more than what's written on the paper. There is a meme. I get that sometimes people like you don't see more than what's in front of your face. In fact I just had a epiphany. That's your problem........ you can't see past the words on the page, you can't read between the lines. It's a damn disability. I apologize for thinking you could do something you can't.

tucker6
10-05-2013, 02:35 PM
if you read past the first paragraph, it's a story that is more about the media carrying water for Obama. Sometimes you have to see more than what's written on the paper. There is a meme. I get that sometimes people like you don't see more than what's in front of your face. In fact I just had a epiphany. That's your problem........ you can't see past the words on the page, you can't read between the lines. It's a damn disability. I apologize for thinking you could do something you can't.
So Mostie qualifies under the ADA? I thought postal carriers were exempt from claiming ADA due to pre-existing mental conditions <see going postal>.

mostpost
10-05-2013, 02:36 PM
You, on the other hand, see things that don't exist.

Tom
10-05-2013, 04:17 PM

The story here is that the Obama-press did not check it out because they either did not care, or they just bought it because it was pro-o.

The constitution gave us freedom of the press so that it could actively protect the people from tyranny, not work as press agents for politicians.

I bet you have no clue how dangerous this is.

JustRalph
10-05-2013, 04:32 PM
The story here is that the Obama-press did not check it out because they either did not care, or they just bought it because it was pro-o.

See Mostie........how easy was that? Tom explained it for you

Tom
10-05-2013, 04:35 PM
mostie's Weekly Reader, Vol II

When the press does not ask questions, the public does not get answers.