PDA

View Full Version : Formulator redesign

TheEdge07
10-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Just received email on formulators redesign..thoughts?

TheEdge07
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Overprice and no major changes.

Ill wait for the timeformUs deluxe.

infrontby1
10-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Anybody know why we can't import notes into Formulator yet?

The new platform has been out for almost a week already

Pensacola Pete
10-08-2013, 12:11 PM
If it's DRF it's 5 years behind everybody else. They remind me of AT&T --- used to have a monopoly and still act like they do.

infrontby1
10-08-2013, 02:24 PM
More like ten years given the way they rolled out this new platform

Steve 'StatMan'
10-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Anybody know why we can't import notes into Formulator yet?

The new platform has been out for almost a week already

I complained about that last week. Somehow they messed up, and the Import Notes links to the same page as the new About Import Notes instructions, originally in the PDF Instruction Guide.

Pretty important to be able to Import Notes, now that we can Export and Import Notes and share them with each other. I've been creating my own notes with filled in McMannis Chicago Speed Figures & Notes, formatting them and transfering them from my custom programs and inserting them straight into the Formulator PPS, and emailing them to some of his subcribers for Import into their own Formulator PPS. Bugging us that it isn't fixed yet. Added a LOT of extra work for people transfering data manually.

They said last week it was to be fixed sometime early this week, but still not as of earlier this evening.

infrontby1
10-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Steve,

For a publication that claims to be the standard in the industry, this is completely unacceptable.

Sooner or later horses are going to start appearing in races where I wasn't able to upload notes on them and I will be forced to conduct a manual look up on each runner like in the old days.

What's the sense then in using Formulator?

Steve 'StatMan'
10-11-2013, 09:28 PM
FYI for those wondering the Import Notes function was available again as of this past Wednesday, Oct 9th, so that has been resolved.