PDA

View Full Version : Manuel Franco

magwell
09-28-2013, 01:24 PM
The improvement of this jock is impressive. it's almost like getting a old rider with the bug now......:cool:

PhantomOnTour
09-28-2013, 01:27 PM
yes - I started a thread about this guy a few weeks ago.
Riding pretty well in the big leagues...as always, the true test will come when he loses his bug

Stillriledup
09-28-2013, 01:55 PM
The improvement of this jock is impressive. it's almost like getting a old rider with the bug now......:cool:

He hasnt improved, he's just gotten better mounts. This guy looked just as good on a horse 6 months ago as he does today, but the NY trainers needed to see him win races at Monmouth before "putting him down".

I was BEGGING (in my mind) for someone, ANYONE to give him a live mount when nobody knew his name this past winter, yet, nobody bit and he was forced to go to Monmouth to get on a horse that had a chance.

magwell
09-28-2013, 02:21 PM
SRU I know what you mean, I've been begging in my mind for Kate Upton to come be with me ......;)

Stillriledup
09-28-2013, 02:26 PM
SRU I know what you mean, I've been begging in my mind for Kate Upton to come be with me ......;)

:D

Good one Mags!

iceknight
09-28-2013, 02:42 PM
SRU I know what you mean, I've been begging in my mind for Kate Upton to come be with me ......;) Ok, she is available next week, I will be busy at a conference :lol: