PDA

View Full Version : SA Sat

SAL
03-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Santa Anita picks for Saturday:

R1 - #5 Bobsthebigdog- Sadler great with layoff runners. Plus he clicks at a good % with this jock up. Doubt he’ll be 10-1

R2 - #8 Grace of Windsor-Makes the drop for solid barn. Short price expected. Rest of the field leaves much to be desired.

R3 - #4 Lennyfromalibu-Workmanlike runner should make short work of this paceless field. Expect his price to reflect that.

R4 - #7 Gallery Place-May get first jump on the probable overbet Baffert runner. 5/2 or better and I’ll consider a bet, but likely will pass this one too.

R5 - #4 Tenace-Moves into solid barn and gets the blinks. Bred for sod, he should be a factor from start to finish.

R6 – #1 Question-The fact that Stevens gets up on this one gives me reason to believe he is a runner. Last two am drills are eye opening. No stranger to the dirt either. Should go off at a decent price.

R7 - #7 Kiss’n Dyna-Well bred for sod, Carava not bad with FTS. 15/1 and I’m on her.

R8 - #1 Halfbridled-Made me eat crow in the BC. Gonna watch this one.

R9 - #7 Panoramic-Bred to get better as the distance gets further. Barn been doing well.

R10 - #10 Tizakitty-Didn’t get the best trip first time out. Gets the blinks today.