PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L Jackson on Obama

dartman51
09-25-2013, 05:56 PM
It seems that some from the Hollywierd left, might be falling out of love with Obama. :D

CAUTION....Rough language.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/samuel-l-jackson-obama-leader-f-king-presidential-144741314.html

Clocker
09-25-2013, 06:14 PM
The man is obviously a hater and a racist.

johnhannibalsmith
09-25-2013, 06:20 PM
"I ****ing conjugate"

- Samuel L. Jackson

I may make that my signature line soon.

mostpost
09-25-2013, 06:46 PM
It seems that some from the Hollywierd left, might be falling out of love with Obama. :D

CAUTION....Rough language.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/samuel-l-jackson-obama-leader-f-king-presidential-144741314.html

You must have a wonderful fantasy life. From Samuel L. Jackson telling Obama to "****ing conjugate, you come to the conclusion that Jackson-and by extension-all of the Hollywood left are abandoning him. :faint:

thaskalos
09-25-2013, 06:53 PM
It looks as if Jackson is getting ready to vote for Clinton, if you ask me...

Is that what you mean by "falling out of love with Obama"? :)

boxcar
09-25-2013, 10:42 PM
It looks as if Jackson is getting ready to vote for Clinton, if you ask me...

Is that what you mean by "falling out of love with Obama"? :)

If this is the case, should we infer from that that SLJ thinks Clinton is blacker than Obama? :lol:

Boxcar

classhandicapper
09-26-2013, 08:20 AM
This country is so freaking doomed.

I really wish I was a more worldly person, adjusted to change better, etc.. because if I was like that, the first day I din't have any family responsibilities left I would leave the country. I see no reason to be here when it goes down in social and economic flames. I could just as easily watch from Australia or somewhere else. The most optimistic thought I can gather is that I might be dead before it happens.

dartman51
09-26-2013, 06:28 PM
You must have a wonderful fantasy life. From Samuel L. Jackson telling Obama to "****ing conjugate, you come to the conclusion that Jackson-and by extension-all of the Hollywood left are abandoning him. :faint:

I'm sorry Mostpost, I apologize. As I get older, I sometimes forget some of the things I learned as a young man. Like, one should NEVER ASSUME anything. That's my bad. I ASSUMED that anyone reading my post, had an IQ above 50. I guess I was wrong in ASSUMING that. :bang: So, now that I have time, I will try to explain it so even you might understand. :rolleyes:

I posted the link to the article, as I thought it unusual that SLJ, a flaming Liberal from Hollywood, would say anything negative about Obama. Then I remembered that about a week or two ago, I heard Ed Asner, ANOTHER flaming Lib from Hollywood, say that he was VERY disappointed in Obama, and that he didn't think that he was a leader. :eek: Now that's TWO hard left Libs, in the span of two weeks, that have had something negative to say about their hero. NOW, since your reading comprehension, is evidently lacking, let me reiterate. I said SOME, not ALL, from the Hollywood left. There is a big difference. I also did not say that he was turning conservative. Nor did I say that he would be voting Republican. So, you have a nice day, and brush up on your reading skills. :rolleyes: :ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
09-26-2013, 11:05 PM
This country is so freaking doomed.

I really wish I was a more worldly person, adjusted to change better, etc.. because if I was like that, the first day I din't have any family responsibilities left I would leave the country. I see no reason to be here when it goes down in social and economic flames. I could just as easily watch from Australia or somewhere else. The most optimistic thought I can gather is that I might be dead before it happens.

Let me know if and when the glass gets half full. :rolleyes:

Tom
09-26-2013, 11:27 PM
When all the lemmings go over the cliff, there is no story.
When one or two veer off at the edge, that makes headlines.

Two libs - within a couple of weeks- catching on, well that is pretty amazing stuff.

mostpost
09-26-2013, 11:36 PM
I'm sorry Mostpost, I apologize. As I get older, I sometimes forget some of the things I learned as a young man. Like, one should NEVER ASSUME anything. That's my bad. I ASSUMED that anyone reading my post, had an IQ above 50. I guess I was wrong in ASSUMING that. :bang: So, now that I have time, I will try to explain it so even you might understand. :rolleyes:

I posted the link to the article, as I thought it unusual that SLJ, a flaming Liberal from Hollywood, would say anything negative about Obama. Then I remembered that about a week or two ago, I heard Ed Asner, ANOTHER flaming Lib from Hollywood, say that he was VERY disappointed in Obama, and that he didn't think that he was a leader. :eek: Now that's TWO hard left Libs, in the span of two weeks, that have had something negative to say about their hero. NOW, since your reading comprehension, is evidently lacking, let me reiterate. I said SOME, not ALL, from the Hollywood left. There is a big difference. I also did not say that he was turning conservative. Nor did I say that he would be voting Republican. So, you have a nice day, and brush up on your reading skills. :rolleyes: :ThmbUp:
I don't think your apology is sincere. But thank you for clarifying your original post. I Understand now. I stand by my original response.