Oaklawn R9 No4 Puffy Shirt - 1st @ 1.20
Portland R5 No3 Kindon - scratched
Golden Gate R6 No11 Lucy Loup - 2nd @ 8.80
Portland R6 No8 Buckuphenry - unp
Mountaineer R1 No2 Mr. Marbelous - 1st @ 2.10
Oaklawn R11 No1 Mossant - 3rd
Turf Paradise R9 No1 Taiaslew - 3rd
Portland R7 No1 Sideburn - 2nd @ 1.60

All dividends shown are based on $1 units and represent place dividends.

Total of 25 / 45 or a 55.55% strike rate for the day.

Level stakes outlay = 45.00 units
Level stakes return = 53.50 units
Profit at level stakes = 5.70 units
% profit on turnover = 18.88%

Staking procedure = Start at 1.0% of total bank on 1st wager and increase by 1.0% each wager until return / dividend achieved (horse finishes 1st or 2nd) then revert back to original 1.0% wager for start of each new sequence. Never go past 3.0% as the largest outlay in a sequence. If the 3.0% wager loses then revert also back to start of a new sequence at 1.0%

As follows this staking procedure produced the following results.

Tampa Bay R1 No6 Copelan's Quack - unp = -1.00%
Philadelphia R4 No1 High Priced - 1st @ 2.40 = +1.80%
Beulah R2 No7 Classicredcabernet - 2nd @ 1.50 = +2.30%
Laurel R2 No1 T.V. Secretary (duel) - 3rd = +1.30%
Tampa Bay R4 No9 Staring Maura - unp = -0.70%
Philadelphia R5 No5 Top Commander - 2nd @ 1.30 = +0.20%
Tampa Bay R5 No5 Proud Tears - unp = -0.80%
Laurel R3 No5 Diamond Up - 1st @ 2.10 = +1.40%
Fonner R1 No3 Ridacin - unp = +0.40%
Beulah R4 No5 Do It Again Bragg - 2nd @ 2.30 = +3.00%
Laurel R4 No3 Collier Slew - 2nd @ 2.10 = +4.10%
Aqueduct R5 No3 Certifiably Crazy - 2nd @ 1.40 = +4.50%
Beulah R5 No1 Cayenne Red - 1st @ 1.70 = +5.20%
Fonner R3 No5 Mitchell County Hi - 1st @ 2.00 = +6.20%
Santa Anita R1 No2 A Memo For Avie - unp = +5.20%
Hawthorne R4 No6 Trading Halt - unp = +3.20%
Aqueduct R7 No8 Forty Moves - unp = +0.20%
Philadelphia R9 No7 R B's Boy - 1st @ 4.00 = +3.20%
Turfway R7 No5 Southlake Drive - 1st @ 1.60 = +3.80%
Hawthorne R5 No1 Winkey's Image - 3rd = +2.80%
Oaklawn R5 No8 She's Cooking Now - 2nd @ 1.50 = +3.80%
Turf Paradise R3 No8 Ibred - 2nd @ 2.20 = +5.00%
Golden Gate R2 No5 Tequila Lana - 1st @ 1.40 = +5.40%
Sunland R5 No8 Ready N' Gone - 1st @ 1.80 = +6.20%
Turf Paradise R4 No8 Hula Kat - 2nd @ 1.40 = +6.60%
Golden Gate R3 No4 Madrone - scratched = +6.60%
Hawthorne R7 No2 Elite - 1st @ 2.50 = +8.10%
Portland R2 No4 Angelrose - 1st @ 1.30 = +8.40%
Oaklawn R7 No6 Open Promise - 1st @ 1.90 = +9.30%
Fairgrounds R9 No8 Vicki Vallencourt - unp = +8.30%
Fonner R7 No2 What About David - 3rd = +6.30%
Sunland R7 No10 Yourspot - unp = +3.30%
Golden Gate R4 No3 Sharons Scoundral - unp = +2.30%
Portland R3 No1 Darfromaphar - unp = +0.30%
Blue Ribbon R8 No1 Hoot N Homer - unp = -2.70%
Oaklawn R8 No9 Snowbird - 3rd = -3.70%
Turf Paradise R6 No6 Cerulean - 1st @ 1.70 = -2.30%
Sunland R8 No3 Just Sing - 1st @ 1.70 = -1.60%
Fonner R8 No3 Bad Boy Yankee - 3rd = -2.60%
Oaklawn R9 No4 Puffy Shirt - 1st @ 1.20 = -2.20%
Portland R5 No3 Kindon - scratched = -2.20%
Golden Gate R6 No11 Lucy Loup - 2nd @ 8.80 = +5.60%
Portland R6 No8 Buckuphenry - unp = +4.60%
Mountaineer R1 No2 Mr. Marbelous - 1st @ 2.10 = +6.80%
Oaklawn R11 No1 Mossant - 3rd = +5.80%
Turf Paradise R9 No1 Taiaslew - 3rd = +3.80%
Portland R7 No1 Sideburn - 2nd @ 1.60 = +5.60%

A total profit of 5.60% under the 1%,2%,3% staking procedure.

On a bank of $1000.00 this equals a profit of $56.00 for the day.
On a bank of $5000.00 this equals a profit of $280.00 for the day.

Cheers

Pace Cap'n
03-13-2004, 10:21 PM
And across such a wide array of tracks.

In all the internet, yours are the first selections I've ever seen for Blue Ribbon Downs and Fonner Park. Some of these tracks I wouldn't bet with your money.

Looks like a lot of work just to post and recap selections. A positive ROI for two days over that volume of picks shows you are certainly doing something right.

A little background to your methods would be of interest, I'm sure.

Good on you, mate.

backandlay
03-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Ok, To enlighten you.

I am based in Australia and am a professional form analyst aged 30 years of age.

I have been handicapping Australian racing (Turf) for the last 12 years. Started doing a bachelor of statistics after I finished high school but found I was spending more time at the local dog (greyhound) tracks around the area doing mapping races and doing split sectionals for dog racing. After 2 or 3 years my level of wagering become too big for a lot of the local bookies on the doggies and I was finding it hard to get set for the amounts I wanted. Dog racing bookies in Australia only hold small bags and wont stand to risk you for much and you consistently bet into markets set to 140 and 150%. In that same perios I started doing turf horseracing at all Australian tracks mainly looking for lightly raced horses that had the ability to sit on pace and show a good turn of foot late in the race. I found that turf racing in Australia you could make money but the work was hard and the returns minimal with so many tracks and a shitload of bias associated.

I started wagering on USA dirt racing about 8 years ago. I have never actually been onto an American race track and have never actually stepped foot inside your magnificent country.

My few basic rules are for USA Racing.

I only wager on races up to 6f and very occassionally will stretch to 7f. I look for races where i know there is only 1 or 2 potential early speed horses engaged. On dirt when there is only 1 or 2 leaders the horses seem to run to their pars but if three or more leaders are engaged then the pressure associated early usually tends to make the sectionals above par early hence the leaders usually tire in the stretch allowing for the back markers to sweep late and catch the leaders with superior closing sectionals.

When i can find a race with only one or two noted leaders and they can find the front and run within themselves they can usually close off and hold sway ovwer the closers late. I try to annex the one of these two runners I feel will have a better trip in transit and close off better.

Some will laugh at the following.

1. I take absolutely no notice of bias on any given track.
2. I only do form for fast tracks but wager on most conditions under the same form proviso. (reasoning, horses arent cheap animals and 99% of trainers will not risk a runner on a wet track if it cant win, non chances will be scratched from wet and sloppy tracks most of the time if the trainer feels they can not win and sdave their charge for more suitable conditions on another day)
3. I take no notice of trainers, jockeys or the likes.
4. Breeding is paramount when trying to split two runners that look even with each other.
5. I never bet on races over 7f and 99% of the time only up to 6f because of my feelings on speed and pace scenarios.
6. Speed is paramount up to 6f.
7. Class is the determining factor on races over 7f.
8. A horse with superior speed ability over 6f will beat a horse of better class that has less speed ability over 6f.
9. Take no notice of prepost prices. Markets are generally formed by people who need to make a wage week to week and work for a living, therefor they are not true handicappers.
10. Always look for unexposed upside, the unobvious I mean.
11. If you back horses that are exposed you take under value and long term will struggle to make a profit.

All very basic stuff but if you follow these principle you can make a killing on USA dirt speed racing up to 6f.

One more thing. The beauty of USa racing up to 6f is that it is generally hammer and tong from the start to the wire. None of this sit and sprint racing as you see in turf events in Europe and Australasia.

In the last two years I have also started buying a lot of horses in Australia. I presently have 6 horses in work in Sydney with leading trainer Lee Curtis.

They are

1. A 2yo Flying Spur colt (Flying spur is a golden Slipper winning son of the all conquering Danehill)
2. A yearling Xaar filly. Xaar is a Group 1 winningt son of Zafonic in The Uk where he annexed the top 2yo race in that area by an unprecedented 7l.
3. A yearling All Chatter filly. Son of Phone Trick and a Group 2 winner in your area. Bred to Southern hemisphere time but Im considering sending it over your way to race as I feel it is going to be more suited to dirt than turf as we encounter down here.
4. A Dane Supreme colt. Unraced son of Danehill who is a close relation to Royal Academy and Storm Cat's dam.
5. A Danechenka colt. Another son of Danehill who was a Group 2 winner over 1900m at 2 in Australia out of a Nashwan mare.
6. A The best of the lot I feel is a yearling filly by exciting new underrated sire Elnadim. Winner of the Group 1 July Cup from the famed Fall Aspen family and closely related to Bianconi, Fort Wood, Charnwood Forest and numerous other good sires. Watch this bloke, Elnadim he will be a sensation at stud.

Furthermore Australian buyers are just starting to cotton onto the benefits of Storm Cat, Saint Ballado and Mr Prospector. Northern Dancer is exposed through the deeds od Danehill here but there is a lot of upside to sourcing yearlings out here by sons of Storm Cat and Mr Prospector in particular. I am now on the hunt for broodmares by sons of Mr Prospector to start my breeding barn aswell.

Without a doubt USA breeding is heads and shoulders above anywhere else in the world for mine.

I hope this gives you a good background and thanks for the post.
4. A yearling

Pace Cap'n
03-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the reply. Found it very interesting. Lots of food for thought there.

I spent a little time in Sydney (with side trips to Surfer's Paradise and West Wyaalong) in the late sixties and fell in love with all things Australian. Never made it to the races, though.

It is always informative to hear an owner's perspective. I trust you will keep us apprised of the progress of your prospects.

backandlay
03-14-2004, 03:47 AM
No word of a lie here mate.

I lived in West Wyalong, country NSw for 2 years from the age of 7-9. I live in Surfers Paradise now in a beachfront 10th floor apartment and have done so since I was 18.

A bit in common there mate.

Reading that post has blown me away.

Australia is a great place but I will say one thing against us in general. We are a country of knockers, Australians consistently tend to find something negative all the time and it is something our society needs to rid itself of.

Sunday selections should be up around 10am your time today, 2 hours before racing kicks off for the day over there.

One other thing have you ever been to Minneapolis. That is one place I plan on visiting very soon. I'm a huge prince fan and I believe he hails from that region.

johnspend
03-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Read the post by backandlay about handicapping 6f sprints. I have a 4yo colt at Aqueduct and found the post quite close to the truth. Our colt has been running in 6f dirt sprints. He usually breaks from the gate well and prefers going to the front or just off the pace. We've been beaten several times in the exact same manner described in the post.

BTW This is my 1st message posted to this board.

Best of Luck to backandlay with his horses..........johnspend

backandlay
03-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Can I make a few suggestions for your colt.

1. If you havent already applied blinkers to this colt I think you should do so ASAP.
2. If he has already had blinkers applied and is still getting nailed on the wire I would suggest if you know his preperation schedule removing the blinkers for the last run of his prep if you know he is going to spell and the spell doesnt come about because of injury. Then when working him in preperation for a return from the lay off do not apply blinkers during the works. Put blinkers back on him for his 1st up tilt. He will race much more truely and his chance of a 1st up score i can gaurantee you will rise by 30-40% minimum.
3. How does the horse perform when freshened. Maybe drop his work right off to an absolute minimum for two weeks then give him one hard work a week or so before returning a month after his last start. This may see him race and close off his pars with more distinction in the stretch.
4. In Australia we have something called a one eyed blinker. If they are able to be used over there, check with the Jockey Club, I would suggest applying a one eyed blinker to his non rail eye. The eye furtherest from the rail. Let him see the rail and do not take any note of the bias on the track. Tell your jockey to ride him hard from the outset for the 1st furlong slightly rating above his normal pars. If he gets the breather midrace the one eyed blinker will see him really close off his race.
5. Try dropping him back to 5 1/2f or even 5f and ride above par sectionals through the 1st two furlongs. His ability to close off over the 5f trip under these circumstances should see him hold sway to the wire.
6. What you have mentioned re Aqueduct, I have a view here. I think it is one of the hardest tracks in all america to hold sway at, especially if your bloke doesnt get a good breather midrace.

Not telling you how to train your horse, but at the end of the day this is a very strong way to see your horse winning instead of missing on the wire.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

johnspend
03-14-2004, 08:02 PM
backandlay, thank you for your thoughts on improving my colts form. Dixie Bourbon has had 10 starts, 4 last winter then 7 months off. He came back in Dec. with a 2nd and a win. Since then another 2nd, 2 3rds and 9 days ago another win @ NW1X.

I didn't intend to mislead you, but he struggled after breaking his maiden until his last win. This last time out he had a 4 week rest w/a 5f work a wk before. We also put a top NY jockey on him, Richard Migliore, and he won by 2 1/2 lengths.

Last year, before his lay-off, we did try blinkers, without success, and felt a lay-off was necessary..............john

backandlay
03-15-2004, 03:08 AM
Is your colt by Dixieland Band,

If he is you have what I feel is a horse by one of the better sons of Northern Dancer at stud.

There is one other son of Northern Dancer that i really like aswell I came across when looking at racing in India. Over there they have a son of his called Razeen. Some of you I am sure would have already heard of him.

Leading 2yo sire season in and season out and gets plenty of classic winning 3yo's I am investigating getting a few of his prodgeny to race here in Australia.

India boasts of a rich collection of stallions of international rating. Concerted efforts have been made by Indian breeders in recent years to upgrade the quality by importing well-performed stallions with impeccable credentials along with mares out of reputed stallions. Indian breeding has reached great heights, with some of the Indian breds making their mark at Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Mauritius. In fact, Dr Vijay Mallya owned Adler became the first Indian bred ever to win a race in the USA.

Indian racing is really strong and some may laugh at this statement but mark my words over the next decade their breeding will start to come more to the fore and become better recognised.

Peaks And Valleys from memory also has a lot of success over there.

Have a quick look at Indian Racing at www.indiarace.com

There form services are some of the best in the world outside on your own USA form and the info produced by The Hong Kong Jockey club for hong kong and also Racing Post for UK Racing.

Excellent form analysis tools are the paramount ingredient to succeeding on the punt for mine.

This is one of the major factors that really turns me off punting in Australia these days. Even though there is a huge proliferation of form services to do with Australian racing the depth of the statistics is really lacking as a whole which is amazing considering the level of prizemoney associated to Australian racing.

Cheers

backandlay
03-15-2004, 04:06 AM
Here is the stats for Razeen

A total of 417 race wins by his prodgeny from 2398 starts. Approximately 17% winners across all prodgeny 2yo's to 11yo's in India

As stated in my last post I think this bloke is rather a smart sire. If he got a couple of world class broodmares Id like to see what he would produce.

Sire Name : RAZEEN
Horse Name Age Wins 2ndPlace 3rd Place 4th Place Runs
PARAMESHWARI 5 Yr. 2 1 1 2 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Horses : 2 - 2 1 2 2 11

WARSAW PACT 0 Yr. 0 0 1 0 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Horses : 1 - 0 0 0 0 1

SMART N NOBLE 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
FIRST FANTASY 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
FORCING BID 3 Yr. 1 3 1 0 5
OCEAN OF FANTASY 3 Yr. 0 1 0 0 3
PRICEWISE 3 Yr. 1 1 0 0 3
SOUTHERN REGENT 3 Yr. 1 0 0 0 4
BEAUTIFUL CROWN 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
NOBLE POSSESSION 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
YUTAI 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
BALLYBUNNION 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
PERFECT MOVER 3 Yr. 0 1 0 0 2
HIGH OPINION 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
FORMIDABLE FORCE 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
RAPHAELA 3 Yr. 1 1 0 0 2
BOUNTIFUL PLEASURE 3 Yr. 0 0 1 0 2
CELESTIAL FIRE 3 Yr. 0 1 0 0 3
BOAT OF GARTEN 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
TANTRIK 3 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
FRIENDLY FIRE 3 Yr. 1 0 1 0 4

Total Horses : 19 - 8 10 3 1 52

AMAZING STRIDES 4 Yr. 3 2 0 1 11
OWN VISION 4 Yr. 6 4 1 1 15
ONE AIM 4 Yr. 2 2 1 0 12
GLORIOUS COLOURS 4 Yr. 2 1 1 0 8
FOND FANTASY 4 Yr. 8 1 0 0 10
JIMBO 4 Yr. 2 1 1 1 10
SPARK OF GLORY 4 Yr. 2 3 0 1 10
NEWMACHAR 4 Yr. 2 0 3 4 12
CENTRALITO 4 Yr. 2 0 0 1 6
WAVE OF BLISS 4 Yr. 2 0 1 0 6
RHAPSODY IN BLUE 4 Yr. 2 2 0 1 12
MASTER CRAFT 4 Yr. 2 1 1 0 7
PSYCHIC FLAME 4 Yr. 4 1 1 0 7
RIVENDELL 4 Yr. 1 1 2 1 6
KING OF HEARTS 4 Yr. 1 1 0 1 7
SPRING DAWN 4 Yr. 2 2 6 4 18
SIMPLY SUPREME 4 Yr. 4 0 3 2 11
RED CHIEF 4 Yr. 2 7 2 0 13
NE TLUS ULTRA 4 Yr. 1 0 3 1 12
SECOND JEWEL 4 Yr. 3 0 1 1 8
SMART SUPREME 4 Yr. 2 3 0 3 10
STAR AGAIN 4 Yr. 1 0 1 1 6
ROMANTIC FOREVER 4 Yr. 1 2 0 0 5
DESERVING LADY 4 Yr. 0 0 0 1 2
MAN OF HONOUR 4 Yr. 1 0 1 0 3
RED FIRST POINT 4 Yr. 1 2 0 1 9
SUNLORD 4 Yr. 2 2 0 0 8
ROYAL HUNT 4 Yr. 3 0 0 1 7
SUPREME TREASURE 4 Yr. 1 1 0 0 4
CAPTURE THE MOMENT 4 Yr. 2 2 0 1 9
RONALDINHO 4 Yr. 0 1 0 0 5
SPRUNGLI 4 Yr. 1 3 2 1 10
DAZZLING QUEEN 4 Yr. 3 2 1 1 10
BARACUDDA 4 Yr. 1 1 2 3 7
GREAT PERFORMANCE 4 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
PITLOCHRY 4 Yr. 1 2 0 1 5
SNOW FIRE 4 Yr. 2 0 1 0 6
MONIFIETH 4 Yr. 1 0 0 1 3
MAJESTICO 4 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1

Total Horses : 39 - 79 54 35 35 319

SHAMAAL 5 Yr. 6 6 0 1 18
ROYAL CARNIVAL 5 Yr. 4 3 4 3 22
SUPERIOR FORCE 5 Yr. 4 6 0 0 10
STAR STRIDER 5 Yr. 3 1 1 0 8
ASSERTIVE DANCER 5 Yr. 1 3 1 2 11
SMART RULER 5 Yr. 7 2 3 1 22
L`AVENIR 5 Yr. 1 5 5 3 21
POWEROFCONVICTION 5 Yr. 1 0 1 1 5
OUR DYNASTY 5 Yr. 1 1 1 1 7
ITHICA 5 Yr. 0 8 4 5 23
SHINING JEWEL 5 Yr. 3 0 2 1 9
FABULOUS STAR 5 Yr. 4 5 3 0 15
NATIONALISTIC 5 Yr. 5 4 1 0 18
AMBER REGENT 5 Yr. 7 0 0 1 13
BOLD BIRD 5 Yr. 3 1 0 5 16
ACCEDE 5 Yr. 5 0 2 1 14
PREVALENCE 5 Yr. 4 0 4 1 10
SECRET SILVER 5 Yr. 2 1 0 1 14
WAY OF LIVING 5 Yr. 2 1 7 1 27
STAR PROSESSION 5 Yr. 1 3 3 1 15
ALL OR NOTHING 5 Yr. 0 1 0 0 10
KINGSBARNS 5 Yr. 0 0 0 0 6
TOUGH WARRIOR 5 Yr. 3 1 0 0 6
ARCTIC SNOW 5 Yr. 0 0 0 1 3
SALADIN 5 Yr. 2 2 5 1 24
STAR SUCCESSOR 5 Yr. 2 0 0 0 3
STRONG GALE 5 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
STAR ILLUSTRIOUS 5 Yr. 1 2 0 0 4
STAR TREASURE 5 Yr. 1 1 0 1 3
EXULT 5 Yr. 1 1 3 2 9
STAR FINDER 5 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
NOBLE APPEAL 5 Yr. 3 2 1 1 10
PACIFIC FLEET 5 Yr. 0 1 0 0 1
MARACAIBO 5 Yr. 3 4 0 2 13
ARKANSAS 5 Yr. 0 2 1 0 8
AMOROUS GIRL 5 Yr. 0 0 0 0 6
ENDURING IMAGE 5 Yr. 4 4 0 0 12
CATS WHISKERS 5 Yr. 5 3 2 2 16
PUNTA QUILLA 5 Yr. 2 0 0 1 4

Total Horses : 39 - 93 70 55 39 435

SNOW DEW 6 Yr. 8 2 1 0 14
REGAL SOCIETY 6 Yr. 4 1 1 2 13
QUEENSCLIFF 6 Yr. 4 3 2 0 9
SAVING FAITH 6 Yr. 1 1 0 2 9
AMAZING VIEW 6 Yr. 0 0 0 0 7
NOBLE MINSTREL 6 Yr. 1 1 1 1 6
SMART CHALLENGER 6 Yr. 0 0 0 2 8
NOBLE OPINION 6 Yr. 3 2 0 0 5
GNOSTIC EYES 6 Yr. 0 0 1 0 2
BLUE GARDENIA 6 Yr. 1 6 6 2 32
NAIRN 6 Yr. 7 3 2 1 19
OVER THE OCEAN 6 Yr. 4 7 2 5 30
CACOPHONY 6 Yr. 6 4 3 6 26
KAZAKH 6 Yr. 3 3 2 2 25
TRACK EMOTIONS 6 Yr. 2 2 1 0 13
GOLDEN GIFT 6 Yr. 0 1 1 1 7
ASTEC GOLD 6 Yr. 1 0 1 1 9
EXCITING STORY 6 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
AEROBATIC 6 Yr. 2 2 0 0 9
AUCHINBLAE 6 Yr. 4 2 2 1 14
PLEASURE HUNT 6 Yr. 3 6 0 0 14
SPIRITED MOVE 6 Yr. 1 2 2 0 13
PARADISE DANCER 6 Yr. 1 0 0 0 5
ROYAL AMARETTO 6 Yr. 5 4 3 3 22
ZIDANE 6 Yr. 5 5 2 2 19
QUEEN OF ANGELS 6 Yr. 0 0 0 0 3
ROUTE TO GOLD 6 Yr. 1 2 0 0 5
NAUTILUS 6 Yr. 1 2 1 0 13
RIVER GOD 6 Yr. 3 4 5 1 18
LEK 6 Yr. 4 2 5 1 21
STREET SMART 6 Yr. 3 4 2 6 24
AMBITION 6 Yr. 0 1 0 0 12
GREEN STAR 6 Yr. 2 2 0 0 7

Total Horses : 33 - 74 78 47 41 443

STONE RIDGE 7 Yr. 2 6 2 2 22
APPLEBY 7 Yr. 4 3 3 2 24
SEARCHING STAR 7 Yr. 1 0 0 2 6
SCENIC 7 Yr. 0 2 3 1 12
ROYAL CARIBBEAN 7 Yr. 4 4 8 3 43
BIG BERTHA 7 Yr. 4 2 1 3 12
CATS CONCERT 7 Yr. 5 1 0 3 16
COOL QUEST 7 Yr. 5 3 4 5 30
PERCEIVED VALUE 7 Yr. 4 3 2 2 15
EARL GREY 7 Yr. 6 2 5 6 30
MONTJEU STAR 7 Yr. 3 0 0 1 16
ALTIMARA 7 Yr. 4 4 1 2 17
REFLECTING 7 Yr. 3 6 1 6 23
STORM DANCER 7 Yr. 3 2 1 0 14
ACCESS ALL AREAS 7 Yr. 5 3 0 1 14
ABSINTHO 7 Yr. 0 0 0 0 1
ACCEPTOR 7 Yr. 5 6 4 3 34
ADAMILE 7 Yr. 5 5 3 2 21
SAFARI GIRL 7 Yr. 4 1 2 4 19
ADORER 7 Yr. 1 2 1 2 8
PHILOSOPHER 7 Yr. 5 0 5 3 43
ALTENBURG 7 Yr. 5 2 1 1 21
MACHRIHANISH 7 Yr. 5 4 1 0 16
UNIVERSAL STAR 7 Yr. 0 2 0 2 11
ALORITZ 7 Yr. 3 1 1 0 6

Total Horses : 25 - 84 58 47 54 454

LEGAL STEPS 8 Yr. 0 0 0 0 2
AUSTRIA 8 Yr. 0 3 0 1 8
JOE THE PRO 8 Yr. 4 4 6 6 39
AL DENTE 8 Yr. 7 3 3 0 17
MAXIMUS 8 Yr. 2 1 4 2 28
ALTERNATOR 8 Yr. 1 2 6 3 18
SQUAN LAKE 8 Yr. 2 6 2 5 28
WHAT A PLEASURE 8 Yr. 3 1 2 3 16

Total Horses : 8 - 21 21 28 24 185

ROYAL CASTLE 9 Yr. 2 1 5 4 31
REVOLUTION 9 Yr. 3 1 1 3 24
SIGNAL TAP 9 Yr. 3 3 3 1 31
ACE OF SPADES 9 Yr. 1 1 0 1 21
OSER 9 Yr. 3 2 4 5 43

Total Horses : 5 - 10 7 8 10 128

DANIEL`S PET 10 Yr. 0 0 0 0 9
EYEWITNESS 10 Yr. 0 2 2 3 25
RAIN CLOUD 10 Yr. 0 1 3 6 29
REGAL EQUITY 10 Yr. 3 1 1 1 7
KNIGHT ROYALE 10 Yr. 1 0 1 1 17
KILMARNOCK 10 Yr. 3 3 0 2 22

Total Horses : 6 - 11 13 8 19 141

SINISTER MINISTER 11 Yr. 4 6 1 6 41

Total Horses : 1 - 0 0 0 3 6

STATUS ACADEMY 0 0 0 3 6
ANGUILLA 1 1 1 1 6
ANAROSE 0 0 0 0 2
AMMETER 1 1 2 0 7
STYLE COUNSEL 1 0 0 2 8
TRACK CHARM 2 0 0 1 9
VOICES OF SPRING 0 0 0 1 3
ALLIED FORCES 1 0 0 0 1
ALLAIRE 7 3 0 0 11
ALL GAME 2 1 0 0 6
ALVARADA 1 1 1 1 5
TREASURER 0 0 2 2 5
KANSAI 1 0 1 1 8
ACTIVATOR 1 0 1 0 5
ACCRUAL 1 0 0 0 1
SHARP SENSATION 0 1 0 0 3
SON OF SPARTACUS 0 0 1 2 13
DEEP STAR 0 1 1 0 3
ABERLOUR 1 0 1 0 3
PRINCE OBOLENSKY 1 0 2 1 14
ORABELLA 1 0 1 1 5
NATURESMIRACLE 0 0 1 2 8
HEAVEN CANWAIT 0 0 0 0 3
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 0 2 0 0 3
KARAKA PARK 1 0 1 0 6
BEAU BRUNO 2 1 1 7 22
GLOWING HONOUR 0 0 0 0 2
ARTWORK 1 1 2 2 12
RAZALIN 4 2 0 1 10
CROWN HAUNT 0 0 1 2 7
CONGRATULATIONS 2 0 0 1 7
STAR WARRIOR 0 0 1 0 8
BLUSHING HEART 1 0 1 2 4
CROWNED 1 0 1 0 4
SUPPOSITION 1 0 1 2 6
INTERCEPTOR 0 0 0 0 3

Total Horses : 213 - 417 1st 327 2nd 257 3rd 260 4th 2398 total starts

NOTE : THIS DATABASE INCLUDES THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PROFESSIONALS/HORSES AT MUMBAI, BANGALORE, PUNE, MYSORE, HYDERABAD , CALCUTTA (SINCE 22/11/2000)RACES AND AS SUCH THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS IN OTHER CENTRES IS NOT REFLECTED HERE.