PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Good?

chickenhead
09-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Hey Guys, long time no see.

Haven't played the horses in what seems like eons, got busy with other things. Just wanted to check in on my old boys (and girls, Gritsy :kiss: ) and make sure everyone is doing well.

Lots of good exciting things, been busy with life and work...new girl, new house, company went IPO (in that order, wiseguys). Dream house an almost 2 acres in the Sonoma County hills, getting married in a couple months. Ran a couple half marathons. Took up paragliding. I've been on just an un-godly roll.

Everyone still here, alive and well and doing their thing?

newtothegame
09-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Awesome to hear from ya chick....its really good to hear things appear to going great for ya. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.....
May your life be filled with all the blessings life has to offer....
And dont stay away so long...we miss ya in OT....:lol:
P.J.

Greyfox
09-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Welcome back Chickenhead.
What you've diverged to sounds exciting...if I were younger.

Greyfox

PhantomOnTour
09-24-2013, 12:43 AM
Paragliding ?
At my age I'm way too much of a wussy to try that.

Great to hear from you

johnhannibalsmith
09-24-2013, 01:58 AM
So glad to see you still kicking. Believe it or not, and you should believe it, every once in a while I do an off-topic search for "chickenhead" posts just to read something interesting. Come back.

Steve 'StatMan'
09-24-2013, 02:06 AM
Hi Chickenhead! Great to see you on these pages again, and glad things are going great!

Steve

Tom
09-24-2013, 07:35 AM
Chick!
Nice to hear from you.

Robert Goren
09-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Took up paragliding.Trading horse racing for paragliding??? That's a bold move that I don't think I could make. Good Luck!!!

hcap
09-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Welcome back!