PDA

View Full Version : All Class baby, all Class........

JustRalph
09-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Check out this article on some tweets...from a California Dem.....very nice........

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/359087/communications-chair-sacramento-county-dems-wishes-death-cruz-speechwriters-kids

PA, we need a module for tweets

tucker6
09-20-2013, 03:59 PM
well at least it wasn't gay bashing. Then it would have been serious ... :faint:

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2013, 04:11 PM
Further proof that liberalism might be classified as mental illness one day...

shots
09-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Further proof that liberalism might be classified as mental illness one day...
Not curable and no medicine to control it.

mostpost
09-20-2013, 04:54 PM
This is not good. Yes, Republican policies are very detrimental to society. Disrespecting someone's children and wishing them bodily harm is more than counter productive. Mr. Brauer needs to apologize; then shut up.

Mike at A+
09-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Very typical of online posts by liberals. On POLITICO today on Facebook I was viewing a thread of the recent vote to address food stamp fraud. A young lady expressed her belief that the system had some degree of waste, fraud and abuse which I think almost everyone would acknowledge. Immediately a bunch of libs jumped all over her calling her a C*** and saying that everything she had was "handed to" her. I really fear that a bloody civil war could be in our future with the way people talk to each other.

Show Me the Wire
09-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Very typical of online posts by liberals. On POLITICO today on Facebook I was viewing a thread of the recent vote to address food stamp fraud. A young lady expressed her belief that the system had some degree of waste, fraud and abuse which I think almost everyone would acknowledge. Immediately a bunch of libs jumped all over her calling her a C*** and saying that everything she had was "handed to" her. I really fear that a bloody civil war could be in our future with the way people talk to each other.

Won't happen the Libs will have to find somebody else to do the physical fighting for them.