PDA

View Full Version : Belmont: Thurs., September 19

Teach
09-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Here we go again! How high can this Pick-6 go? It appears to be one of the highest NYRA Pick-6's in recent memory. Are we looking at a million bucks? Frankly, I believe the card is more formful. Yet, it's going to take some dinero. Risk/Reward.

Let's start at the beginning as we traverse "The Yellow Brick Road" toward our hoped-for visit with "The Wizard of Oz".

Race One: I ain't much for "jumpers". That's not to say you can't make money; it's just that I'm reluctant to offer opinions. Anyway, for what's it's worth.

:1: /:1a: Powerofone/Martini Brother look like they're in contention. Martini Brother is a consistent sort and although Powerofone hasn't completed the course recently, he's capable with a good trip.

Also: :2: /:2b: , :3: ,:4:

Race Two:

:6: All Together. I like Xavier Aizpuru off of what I saw of his steeplechase riding at "The Spa". The Danzig-breed gelding has been second and first in his last two.

Also: :1: /:1a: ;:4: ;:5:

Race Three:

Looks like, appears to be a three-horse race.

:5: Street Secret has hit the board in her last three. Javier Castellano for Chad Brown.

Also: :2: ,:3:

Race Four:

:3: Talent n Passion gets the nod in this claiming sprint. Just beaten in last as the odds on fave. Can Make amends.; Trainer Dominic Galluscio is good with beaten favorites. Javier Castellano in the irons.

Also: :2: ,:4: ,:5:

Race Five: Start of Pick-6

:3: Readtheprospectus

Also: :1: ,:6: ,:2:

Race Six:

:9: Palace Dreams

Also: :4: ,:1: ,:7:

Race Seven:

:5: Cielo Soleggiatto

Also: :6: ,:7: ,:8:

Race Eight:

:1: Mlle. Minuit