PDA

View Full Version : aqu 3d players beware

lefthandlow
03-11-2004, 08:25 PM
#1 Bandit nahiler was my pick on 2/29.I said this horse had a lot of things going for it.but I didn't know the trainer and she must be a real beaut.The horse was a lock at a maiden claiming spot but she raised him up to MSW and was sent off at 20-1 and you know the rest.Today its your typical drop that gets played msw > mcl by everyone thats read racing 101..
on 2/29 she put the hood on and nothing happened to improve
this guy?The horse had exited a coulple of key races and was primed for a score.Well today its the favorite because of that stupid Trainer move..She keeps the hood on today and the price will be of no real value.This horse would have been 6-1 if she didn't run the horse in the MSW race.She must be a honest trainer and wants to win purse money and NOT CASH A BET.They usually say 20% or the trainers win 80% of the races.This is a perfect example of trainer ineptituted.WATCH YOUR TRAINERS AND YOU"LL IMPROVE YOUR ROI. BET IF WANT you decide

lefthandlow
03-12-2004, 08:04 PM
This trainer should be one to watch to bet against.This horse would have won a 6f race but at 7 it runs second.This gal may run the horse at a mile next..So trainers can improve your roi or they can make you scratch your head. NO MAS

I didn't bet as you could see the 3 got all the money now
we all know WHY