PDA

View Full Version : Get back global Warmer

JustRalph
09-16-2013, 09:37 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420783/Global-warming-just-HALF-said-Worlds-climate-scientists-admit-computers-got-effects-greenhouse-gases-wrong.html

Oops! Looks like a little back tracking is called for.........

"Global warming is just HALF what we said: World's top climate scientists admit computers got the effects of greenhouse gases wrong
Leaked report reveals the world is warming at half the rate claimed by IPCC in 2007

Scientists accept their computers 'may have exaggerated'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420783/Global-warming-just-HALF-said-Worlds-climate-scientists-admit-computers-got-effects-greenhouse-gases-wrong.html#ixzz2f6ruWSTY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Clocker
09-16-2013, 10:14 PM
IPCC scientists accept their forecast computers may have exaggerated the effect of increased carbon emissions on world temperatures

Those dang computers are always going off on their own, inputting bad data, making questionable assumptions, and exaggerating results. I hate it when that happens.

PICSIX
09-17-2013, 06:56 AM
Those dang computers are always going off on their own, inputting bad data, making questionable assumptions, and exaggerating results. I hate it when that happens.

I think you mean, "garbage in, garbage out" ;)

tucker6
09-17-2013, 07:07 AM
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/09/17/quote-of-the-week-the-recasting-of-the-argument-begins/

The truth comes out at last:

Every once in awhile a window opens and shows us the dark, illogical souls of the bureaucrats in the climate cabal. This is one of those times.

Regardless of whether or not scientists are wrong on global warming, the European Union is pursuing the correct energy policies even if they lead to higher prices, Europe’s climate commissioner has said.

There’s more.

Let’s say that science, some decades from now, said ‘we were wrong, it was not about climate’, would it not in any case have been good to do many of things you have to do in order to combat climate change?.

These are the views of the EU climate commissioner, Connie Hedegaard.

Read it all here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/10313261/EU-policy-on-climate-change-is-right-even-if-science-was-wrong-says-commissioner.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/10313261/EU-policy-on-climate-change-is-right-even-if-science-was-wrong-says-commissioner.html)

As I've said repeatedly, this has nothing to do with global warming now, and the face of the eco freaks and the wealth distributors comes to the forefront.

Clocker
09-17-2013, 10:07 AM
I think you mean, "garbage in, garbage out" ;)

This would imply human error. The global warming true believers assure us that the scientists involved are infallible, so it had to be the computers that exaggerated the results as the scientists claim.

Clocker
09-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Let’s say that science, some decades from now, said ‘we were wrong, it was not about climate’, would it not in any case have been good to do many of things you have to do in order to combat climate change?.

What's wrong with this picture? This is the same "logic" that says even though gun control has not been shown to prevent violence, we still need more gun control because of the violence. Even if government stimulus spending has not been shown to create jobs, we still need more stimulus spending because unemployment is so high.

shots
09-17-2013, 11:53 AM
How do they know the computers are (only ?) half wrong? How about completely wrong.

redshift1
09-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Dailymail trolling again. Fish On for the flat earthers.

JustRalph
09-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Dailymail trolling again. Fish On for the flat earthers.

So, when the report comes out, are they still trolling?

And by the way. If you are calling me a flat earther, *** off!

hcap
09-17-2013, 04:38 PM
So, when the report comes out, are they still trolling?

And by the way. If you are calling me a flat earther, *** off!The UN report?

I will remind you of your words here when it does :cool:

rastajenk
09-17-2013, 04:40 PM
I think the flat-earthers in this case are the GlobalWarmists. After all, "the science is settled!"

tucker6
09-17-2013, 08:14 PM
The UN report?

I will remind you of your words here when it does :cool:
you do realize only the sheep like you will actually believe what that UN report says. I know the suspense must be killing you, so here are the top 5 things in the report. Don't tell anybody. It's a secret until the 27th.

Humans are the cause of global warming through CO2
This global warming is causing climate disruption with ever increasing natural disasters.
We must change what energies we use going out in time so as to mitigate CO2.
Rich countries need to support the poor countries that are being driven to starvation due to the climate terrorism perpetrated by these rich countries.
We need more regulation and govt bodies (and oh yeah, MONEY) to oversee 3 and 4.
Let's see how I did next week. I bet I'm pretty close. :D

Of course, CO2 isn't the climate driver at all. It's just the convenient lie. No one is sinking into the ocean or being driven to starvation. Not one person. Otherwise, it'd be documented on the nightly news. The real purpose here is to give more money and more control to the UN to usurp sovereign rights.